Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:57 am

Eventually, Armadillamon stops thrusting as relief overtook him. As the last few ropes of seed sputtered from him, he returned his attention to your tits taking a nipple back into his mouth sucking gently on it. When he was finally done, he pulled his lips back. "Mmm, that was so good. I hope I have enough time to go for another round." His fingers continue tweaking your nipples, and you can feel his cock starting to throb back to life between your breasts. "You know, I bet that leg doesn't feel comfortable stuck like that. Tell ya what, promise not to leave until my ten minutes are done and promise to use your mouth on me a little next round, and I'll dig your leg out right now."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:54 am

Gatomon lays back and pants a bit when he seems to stop his movements all together while the last of his seed sprays out. However his sudden sucking to her nipple took her by surprise and made her squeal out in pleasure before she went limp on the ground breathing heavily before moaning out a bit as he tweaks her nipples with his fingers while his cock throbbed between her breasts, already getting hard again. She then listens to his offer and chews her lower lip as she thinks it over, though her now sore leg was leaning her towards one side. "F-Fine, but this will be the end of it." She stammers between her light moans as he idly plays with her nipples.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 am

He smiles, "Sure, another round should be plenty fun especially if I get to feel those sweet lips. Just keep still, wouldn't want to scratch up your leg." Hopping from your chest, he goes down to your leg starting to dig up the soil around your leg with his sharp claws. Eventually, he looks toward you with a satisfied look on his face. "Alright, should be loo..." He interrupts himself staring between your legs. "Heh, sure you don't want me to have some fun with these lips, down here?" He says with his eyes now clearly glued to your soaking nethers now. His tongue running along his lips as devious thoughts cross his mind.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Gatomon nods and lets out a sigh of relief when he got off of her chest. She waits for him to dig out her leg and is a bit impressed that he manages to avoid scratching her leg with his rather sharp claws and soon she felt like her foot can be pulled free. However before she could she heard him make a comment on her dripping pussy and blushes deeply as she realizes that from his position her skirt couldn't hide her crotch at all from his gaze. "I-I'm s-sure." She stutters while completely flustered before attempting to pull her foot out slowly.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:03 am

"Heh, sure whatever you say." He says as your leg slips out of the hole while he continues to stare at your labia a moment longer making you burn with shame at the continued exposure. "Well, at the very least that sight has got me hard once again already. Let's go ahead and get started on this." He walks in front of you and takes a sitting position allowing his cock to bounce in your view. "Now, how do you want us to do this and remember, I get to feel your mouth this time." There's quite a bit of excitement in his voice at the idea of your mouth wrapped around him his cock even twitching as he mentions it.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:55 am

Once her leg was free she reached down and rubbed it a bit where it is sore and tries to ignore his gaze on her. Soon she finds his cock in front of her face as he sits down with a smug look and clearly excited to have her lips wrapped around his cock. Deciding it's best to get this over with she moves between his legs and brings her mouth to his cock. She hesitates before letting out her tongue and giving his cock a lick, tasting some cum from when he came on her breasts earlier. She licks the tip for a bit before taking him into her mouth and taking in his length by slowly bobbing her head along his shaft and taking more each time she moved forward.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:14 am

Armadillomon groans as you begin to suck on his cock. "Mmm, skipping right to the good part. I like it. Though I meant for you to use your lips in addition to your tits." He gives you a hopeful smile as he mentione bringing your breasts back into the mix. A paw comes down to rest on the top of your head as another groan escapes his lips while a spurt of pre spills onto your tongue. Your sex which had cooled down a bit as your leg was dug loose, starts to heat up once again as you get a good taste of the male's dick. Your tail instinctively hikes up a little as if trying to show of your glistening sex. You'll need to focus on keeping it under control if you want to stop that.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:08 pm

Gatomon narrows her eyes up a bit at him as he tells her to use her breasts in addition to her mouth to pleasure him. Shifting her position some so she has her breasts wrap around the length of his cock while her mouth goes back to sucking on his tip. She groans a bit around his length as she tastes his pre on her tongue while he places his hand on the back of her head. Her pussy began to heat up again and her tail began to raise but she was too busy trying to get off the male in front of her to focus on keeping her tail down to cover her wet pussy.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:05 am

Armadillomon leans back as you continue to work his shaft with both your breasts and your mouth. "Now this is the best. Wish I had me a girl to do this kinda thing more often. Some guys just have all the luck it would seem." Despite all the twitching and spurting his shaft is doing, he still doesn't seem close to finishing probably due to his earlier orgasm. Speaking of which, your breasts were still slick with his previous load not only making them glide easily over his length but occasionally, you feel them almost slip out from your fingers.

Suddenly, you hear a snorting sound as someone sniffs around behind you before a tongue drags across your labia sending a shiver through your body.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Gatomon groans a bit around his cock as she feels the seed from his first load squishing between her breasts and his cock and making her have to grip her own large breasts harder as she tries to move them around his cock. Her mouth keeps around his tip, her tongue lashing out to lap at the tip. Then she suddenly squeals in surprise as she felt a tongue drag across her labia and sending a shiver of pleasure through her body. She pops off the tip of the Armadillomon's cock and turns her head to see who is behind her at her raised rear.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:17 am

Armadillomon groans in dissatisfaction as you pull away from his length. "Hey, what's the big deal?" Looking behind you, you find a large Brachiomon standing behind you, his long neck stretched down to reach beneath your tail which was lifted high as he dragged his tongue again slurping up the juices that had gathered between your legs. "Heh, a girl this soaked, and all you're getting out of her is her mouth and tits? A gentleman knows how to pleasure a woman back." He shows what a gentleman he can be by returning to lap at your folds though one lick drags upward teasing at your pucker as Armadillomon snarls at the interloper. "Hey, I made the offer. She just turned me down."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 am

Looking over her shoulder Gatomon is surprised to see the large Digimon behind her and wonders how she didn't even hear him approaching her. She couldn't help but let out some stammering moans as she felt the tongue dragging along her dripping slit under her raised tail. Her body shakes a bit when he pulled away, letting her breathe a bit as she listens to them talk before he goes back to licking her winking pussy and the tongue making a pass at her pucker made her shudder. "A g-gentleman asks first..." She mutters before turning back to the Armadillomon's cock which is still between her breasts. "J-Just don't try anything back there..." She said before going back to sucking on the tip of the cock in front of her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri May 04, 2018 2:51 am

"It would seem rude to make you say what your body's already begging for." This time, the thick muscle plunges into your depths spreading you wide around his tongue and slurping noisily from your folds. Having been left unattended for a moment, Armadillomon's cock is glad to have your attention back firing a shot of pre to the back of your throat. "Ahh, such a moist mouth you have, but it sounds like that's not the only thing that's plenty wet right now." While he continues to dig his tongue into you, you feel Brachiomon's nose rub firmly against your pucker, but you become distracted from that by another sensation as the tip of his tongue manages to find your g-spot pressing down hard on that wall of your canal.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri May 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Feeling the large and thick tongue push into her winking pussy made the feline moan and squeal around the Armadillomon's cock, her mouth essentially vibrating a bit around the head of his length and she subconsciously licks up or swallows the pre that leaks out. She could hear the lewd wet sounds of the thick tongue moving around inside of her dripping pussy and the Armadillomon's comment on it only added to her humiliation of that. Then she felt the tongue find her g-spot and pressing down on it hard, making her entire body tense. She lets out a muffled scream as her pussy clamps down on the tongue and releases her sweet juices onto the Brachiomon's tongue and mouth.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat May 05, 2018 2:31 am

Armadillomon leaned back and groaned as you moaned onto his cock which sputtered out more pre in appreciation. The moistness of your nethers only encouraged Brachiomon further as he sought his way deeper into your depths. As you scream over his shaft, Armadillomon puts his paws atop your head pushing your lips down to the base of his shaft groaning in delight as his cock twitches once..twice, and with the third twitch, he fires a thick rope of fresh cum into your mouth painting your teeth and tongue white with his release. Behind you, Brachiomon yanked his tongue out giving you a sudden, sharp lance of pleasure before his feet landed a few feet behind Armadillomon. While you were held down on one shaft another much larger shaft was pushed under your tail pressing against your gushing folds.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat May 05, 2018 11:09 am

When Armadillomon pushes her head down Gatomon has to let go of her large breasts so they fall from his length and he pushes her lips down to the base of his shaft. She gags a bit around his cock as he fires thick ropes of cum into her mouth which she swallows down as it fills her mouth. As she drinks down the load of cum she sees large feet land behind the Armadillomon and then something large and hard press against her still heavily leaking pussy. She tries to pull her mouth off the cock in her mouth so she could tell the Brachiomon that she didn't think his large cock could fit inside of her.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon May 07, 2018 2:53 am

When you try pulling your mouth from Armadillomon's cock, the male got annoyed. "Hey, I'm not finished yet." He shoved you back down roughly as the last few spurts of spunk fired into your mouth. With your protest stopped before it could even begin, Brachiomon pressed his cock forward. The fat length pressed your rear forward as your depths refused to let him in, but as he continued pressing forward, your rear found it had no more room to move. The pressure against your lips grew steadily as the male pushed forward without any sign of stopping. Then a quick jolt of pain shot through you as your lips finally stretched out to permit him entry. "There we go, was almost worried she might not be able to take me."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon May 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Gatomon gives out a muffled protest when the Armadillomon pushes her head back down roughly, making her take the rest of his seed into her mouth and making her almost gag on it as she automatically swallow it. However her muffled protests continue as she felt the Brachimon push forward, her muffled noises heard as she felt her labia parting as the large Digimon kept pushing and pushing until he finally slipped the head into her pussy. A muffled scream is heard as she feels a jolt of pain but it is soon replaced with pleasure from having her pussy spread so wide. The feline wonders how she is even able to take this huge cock but soon remembers that this body of hers was made to look sexy and be easily aroused so maybe it's also made to take such large insertions though she is definitely not used to it.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue May 08, 2018 11:08 pm

Your protest seems to have much the opposite effect as the male enjoys the way your voice plays over his length. Brachiomon meanwhile lets out a deep guttural groan as your folds grip down on him. "Not used to a male this big, are ya? Don't worry, I know how to work a girl wide open." He begins rocking his hips in circles rotating the head of his cock inside of you pressuring your lips to open wider. At first, there's a bit more pain, but your body really does begin to grow more comfortable stretching out for that monster of a cock. "Ahh, it's always so satisfying to work my way into such a tight pussy." With another grunt, he pushes forward driving another inch of his cock into your cunny. Your pussy gushes with more fluid as it takes his girth even deeper applying more pressure to pleasure centers of your brain than you had taken before.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed May 09, 2018 1:43 am

Feeling the Barchimon rocking his hips in a way that caused the head of his cock Gatomon groans and squirms a bit as she felt some more pain but it soon melts in pleasure as her pussy adjusts to the large insertion of the monster sized cock. Her muffled groans of pain turn into those of reluctant pleasure before squealing out when he push forward and another inch pushes into her dripping pussy, her pussy gushes out more juices to help lube the cock so her pussy can take him in more and more. Her eyes begin to roll back as she felt the large cock press again her most sensitive spots, her mouth moaning around the Armadillomon's cock.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games