Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digital Bimbos (Soru)

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Leomon purrs as your cunt eagerly milks him of his seed and sucks it in. Your mind briefly wonders about the risk of getting pregnant but then realize there's none of Leomon's data mixed in with the cum. To him, this is just about the pleasure he can get from your body and the pleasure he can make you feel, nothing more. You can see the Veemon has started to slowly stroke his own shaft at a slow pace clearly not wanting to get off before he's gotten ahold of you. Leomon takes a solid grab of your hips, and as he gets ready to pull out, you realize his barbs are splayed out more than before. This realization only has a few moments to sink in before he yanks out the barbs digging deeper into your walls this time than they'd been before. "That's it girl." He sets you down on your knees with a hand patting your head. At this level, you can see his spent shaft and the mess that has been left on it. "Mmm, why don't you help me get that nice and clean?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Gatomon pants heavily, her tongue hanging out with her eyes half closed as her pussy quivers around Leomon's length. When she feels him starting to pull out she felt the barbs dragging against her inner walls even deeper than before and when he yanked himself out she let out a sharp squeal as his barbs dig into her sensitive insides and sends a wave of pleasure up her spine. His seed spills out of her when he pulled out, making a mess of her inner thighs. Her body's strength gone from her orgasms she was powerless to keep the Leomon from pushing her down to her knees so her head was right in front of his member. Whimpering a bit from the humiliation she leans her head forward and starts to lick his length, tasting his seed and her own juices as he cleans his cock.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:14 am

Leomon chuckles as you dutifully clean his cock. Your sweet juices mixed with his own spicy taste. He softly begins to rub your scalp almost tenderly. "That's it kitty. You better get used to the taste. You'll be getting plenty more of it." He chuckles as he looks behind him where you can see the Gazimon from earlier looking rather miffed as he watches you cleaning Leomon's cock. Once it is clean to his satisfaction, Leomon pops his shaft out of your mouth and pats your cheek. "Mmm, tempted to have more fun with you but there are other females waiting for me to give them a taste of their new life." With that, he walks off leaving you alone...Well, except for the Veemon and Gazimon eyeing you with desire.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:38 am

Gatomon manages to keep herself from shamefully purring a bit against his length as the Leomon rubs her head and scratches her ears. Hearing some new movement she peeks past Leomon and her eyes widen as she sees the Gazimon, the same one that has chased her earlier. Then Leomon popped out of her mouth and walked away, leaving her with two other males that were eying her with hungry and lustful eyes. She gulps and backs up a bit. "N-No, I c-can't go again." She says as she backs up away from them and tries to see of she had the strength to stand up.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:09 am

(Roll 1) You feel your legs shake as you press your back against the tree and start to lift yourself off the ground. The two males seem unmoved by your pleading as they continue approaching. Your foot lands in something wet and you fall back sitting on the ground again. It turns out to be some of Leomon's cum which splashes as you sit in it. Gazimon and Veemon leap atop you. Your tits are squeezed and kneaded between Gazimon's claws while Veemon begins poking around your crotch. He fingers your pussy for a bit before moving down further to your back door where his jizz covered fingers easily slip into your ass. "Can't believe I let that Leomon trick me into walking away while he got to have his fun." The Gazimon mutters to himself as he pulls a nipple to his lips suckling greedily.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:45 am

The female grunts as she falls back against the ground with her bubble butt landing on the pool of cum and juices below her. Before she could even react or try to recover the males had jumped on her, their hands quickly exploring her body and the pleasure sapped away any of the little bit of strength she managed to gain. Despite herself her moans come out as the Gazimon squeezes her breasts, playing with them in his claws while the Veemon stuck a finger inside of her leaking pussy before pushing it into her ass, making her squeal at the sensation of having his wet finger in her tailhole. A higher pitch moan is forced out of her as the Gazimon sucks on her already hard nipple. All she could do is squirm under them as they had fun with her new body.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:12 am

The two males chuckle as their efforts draw a moan from your lips only encouraging them further. Gazimon stops sucking on your tit pulling them together to either side of his shaft. The hardened length pressing through the soft but firm flesh as he begins humping. "Mmm, feels so good wrapped around my dick. From the moment I saw these suckers I knew I needed to feel them."

Down further Veemon continued to finger your rear a little before working a second finger into the tight space. Satisfied with his work, he pulled his hand away and pulled his own crotch forward surprising you with his twin dicks. "Heh, not sure yet if I should put them both in the back or put one in each." He says as he grinds both shafts against your ass crack.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:32 am

Gatomon looked down and blushed deeply as the Gazimon presses her breasts around his erect cock and began to thrust between her breasts. This kind of thing was very new to her, her breasts having never even close to big enough before to have a male use them for their own pleasure.

Meanwhile the Veemon was fingering her tight and never touched tail hole with two fingers, making her groan between her moans which were caused by the Gazimon's rough groping of her breasts. When he pulled away she prepared to be penetrated but she then felt two pointing objects poke her thighs. Looking down her eyes go wide as she sees his dual members. "Wh-What?!" She began to panic and squirm a bit. She never took even two males at once before and one of them had two dicks! Gatomon didn't think she could handle all of this, but whether she could or not wasn't really her choice.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 am

The Gazimon moans as a spurt of pre shoots out to cover your collar and the top of your breasts. He continues thrusting between the soft tit flesh, but one hand came up to the back of your head. "C'mon, I know you'd love a taste" He yanked your head down beinging you closer to the cockhead that continued to appear and disappear between your boobs.

Veemon himself grew bored of teasing his cocks against you readjusting his stance to point his twin cocks against both of your holes. As the tips came in contact with their respective targets, Veemon wasted little time before pressing the head of both cocks spreading your sloppy cunt, and forcing open your virgin tail hole. A lewd squelching sound came out as his cock forced more of Leomon's spunk out of your passage. "Not normally one for sloppy seconds, but this is a rather fine cunt here."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:22 am

When the Gazimon forced her head forward she tried to keep her lips closed tight despite the need to moan as they have fun with her body. However she couldn't keep her mouth closed for long as the Veemon decided on how she was going to take his twin cocks. Feeling both of her holes spread open at once and fill her made her cry out, giving the Gazimon what he needed for force her head down and make her take the tip of his length into mouth while the rest gets thrust between her breasts. For the first time she was taken in more than just one hole and all she could do is whimper and moan around the tip of a cock as the pleasure she felt was sapping away any strength to resist. Her hips buck back against the Veemon, pleasure coming from both holes despite never using her tail hole before.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:44 am

Gazimon let out a sigh of relief as your mouth opens to accept his dick whether you meant to or not. The tip already had a small sliver of pre for you to taste, a small sample of what was to come. As he continued working your tits up and down his shaft, you could feel the knot growing at the base. "Ohh, you feel so soft around my shaft. That Leomon was a fool to walk away from you." He leans in close to whisper in your ear. "I'm gonna keep you close, so we can continue enjoying each other company."

Veemon began fucking you with slow almost sawing thrusts as your rear gave him some resistance. Your cunt, already stretched by Leomon, opened easily to his efforts though after how much it had been stretched it was surprising how tight it was able to clench down on his draconic shaft. He took two handfuls of your rear kneeding your plush bottom between his fingers as he continued.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Like with the Leomon the pleasure overwhelms Gatomon, making her unable to resist even the slightest and she couldn't hide how her body felt as her hips began to buck back against the Veemon's thrusts and the Gazimon could feel her tongue licking at the tip inside of her mouth. When the Gazimon whispered into her ear her eyes went a bit wide; did he plan to keep her after they had finished with her she thought.

However she couldn't worry about that for long as every thrust made into her pussy and rear sent surges of pleasure though her body and the hands groping her bubble butt only added to the intensity of pleasure. Already she felt her orgasm building up to its peak, her lower holes clenching down tighter as her juices began to leak out even heavier.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Both males groaned as you began getting into the fucking lapping at Gazimon's cock while your hips rocked back against Veemon's thrusts. "That's a good little bitch get a good taste of my cock." Gazimon whispered in your ear. Veemon gave another grunt slamming into you with a fierce thrust. You could feel both of his cocks pulsing within your depths as they reached their limit. "Damn, she has a fine body. Perfect for fucking." Gazimon chuckled and responded. "She sure does, better make the most of it while we have her." They bumped fists before picking up the pace slamming into you with wild abandon your body rocked against the tree behind you by their wild thrusting.
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:28 am

All Gatomon could do was moan around the tip of the Gazimon's cock as the three cocks thrust into all her holes at the same time. The Veemon's hard thrust made her give out a muffled squeal as she felt both lengths push deep into her. She didn't last longer as their thrusts began to get hard and wild and soon a muffled orgasmic scream is heard as her whole body began to tremble with her orgasm. Her holes clamp down on the Veemon's lengths as her juices squirt out to make a wet mess between their crotches while her scream made a vibration like feeling around the tip of the Gazimon's length.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:54 am

The two males laughed as you began cumming under their assault but didn't last much longer themselves as you lower holes clenched desperately against Veemon and your shout vibrated Gazimon. Thick, warm spunk was fired down your throat and up your ass. Fresh new spunk was added to your cunt where Leomon's own had cooled down. The two males stood panting before you before Veemon pulled out allowing some of his sperm to leak out of your sloppy holes. "Mmm, hope I'll see you around some other time." With that, he left you alone with Gazimon.

Gazimon looked down at you as the last dregs of spunk poured down your throat. "He may be content to walk away, but I'm not letting you go. We're going to my den where you can service me to my heart's content." He begins kneading your breasts in his hands while breathing erratically. His attention is pulled to the side when the both of you hear a shout from the side. "Diamond Storm!" A large number of crystals fire at Gazimon knocking him off you and rendering him unconscious. A Renamon in a t-shirt and simple jean shorts steps out of the foliage. You could see that like you, her body had been changed. The usually lithe body and gentle curves of a normal Renamon had been replaced with greatly exaggerated curves, and her chest had ballooned out too. "Are you okay?"
Firehead

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:29 am

Gatomon never felt so full in her life as all three of her hole are filled with warm sperm that filled her mouth, ass, and pussy. Because she was a bit out of it, her mind clouded by the pleasure, she sucked down the cum that filled her mouth while the Veemon pulled out of her stuffed lower holes, leaving her with the Gazimon. She began to despair a bit as he says he's going to bring her back while she groans from him playing with her large breasts.

Suddenly she heard a shout and found the Gazimon off of her and unconscious to the side. Looking up she sees a clothed Renamon, this one having a changed body like her. "N-Not really..." Gatomon answered her before trying to stand up, forced to lean against the tree as she stands. "B-But I'll manage...Thanks for that."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:19 am

Renamon smiles when you say your fine. "That's good to hear. I know my body was a bit of a pain when it first changed on me." She offers you a hand when she notices you struggling to stand. "Tha males can get quite overbearing, and everything's so sensitive." She gets a far off look in her eyes, and you can see her lick her lips before breaking herself out of the little reverie. Once you are back on her feet she looks around a bit. "If it's not too much trouble have you seen a Leomon around here recently? I have been chasing him down for quite a while now."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:54 pm

"I know what you mean; I can barely move around normally like I used to." Gatomon says as she takes the Renamon's hand and manages to stand as cum dripped out of her pussy and ass. When asked about the Leomon her ears went back a bit. "Y-Yeah...At first I thought he was friendly, even sending that Gazimon in the wrong way but by the time I realized it was an act it was too late." She then points in the direction she saw Leomon go. "I think he went that way."
Soru

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:43 pm

She blushes when you talk about your movement difficulties. "Yeah, these bodies aren't built for battle, but you grow used to it in time. It's just a matter of what you have to deal with til then." She looks down and coughs awkwardly when you tell her about Leomon. "Yeah, sorry about that. He didn't use to be like that, but this thing changed everyone in some way. Oh, if you're looking for some clothes, there's a town an hours walk that way that has a tailor."
Firehead

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:26 am

Gatomon nods in agreement at how their new bodies weren't not built for battle as she wasn't as athletic as she used to be. Her ears perked a bit when she was told of a town with a tailor is nearby and considering how self-conscious she was of her body now getting some clothes was very appealing to her. "Thanks, I'll try to make my way there then. Good luck catching that Leomon." She said to the Renamon.

She didn't want to head to the town yet, rather wanting to wash up a bit and make sure she had the energy to walk for an hour.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games