Tiny Adventures (Ocfos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Tiny Adventures (Ocfos)

Postby MelissaB » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Zythia Firolt
race: Asura
Appearance:

Skills: Heavy weapons training, Endurance training
Weaknesses: Short legs

Stats: (10 to spend)
Strength: 3
Constitution: 3
Dexterity: 2
Wisdom: 0
Intelligence: 2
Charisma:0

Short Bio: Zythia Firolt is a travelling knight, having taken the odd mercenary jobs on her journeys. She favors using her hammer despite her heavy armor, but is extremely agile without it on. She likes her drink, a good fight, and loves wiping smug faces off of others. She might not be as much of a genius as her fellow Asura, but she is better at fighting than the average Asura of her age. She's 26, average build with some parts being toned from her heavy suit she wears practically every day.
She isn't very prudish at all, sometimes not even caring about her nudity, aside from when it's against her will, or completely naked in public places. As fitting her species, she's quite curious about a lot of things unusual to her, which often gets her in trouble.

You find yourself wandering a road, moving towards the town of Riverhood, a small fishing village but the promise of work has drawn you, apparently a group of orcs have taken over the nearby mine and are using it as a base to extort the locals, Simple enough job and the coin promised was rather intriguing for such a simple job, a whole 1000 gold coins for the head of their chieftain. The travel was rather peaceful and soul calming, if longer than most due to your smaller size. Still the town was coming into view and before you could officially take the job you had to speak to the mayor who was advertising it and the payment, a woman, of orcish blood, half orc they say but she's strong and capable if the rumors are true though as you enter you feel the eyes of everyone on you, barely heard whispers about your presence and more than a few snide remarks.

The town was small and it was easy to note which building contained the mayor though you saw a tavern, a stables and a local smithy for trade should you be inclined to explore a little before heading off to accept the job or perhaps find another one.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Re: Tiny Adventures (Ocfos)

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Upon entering the town, Zythia disregards the typical murmuring about her size, as it's far from the first time she's been underestimated and seen as a joke.

She decides to head straight for the tavern, figuring she'll get some local knowledge first.
As she enters, she goes right for the bar, using her hammer to jump herself onto a barstool with ease.

"Bartender. One ale and some peanuts for filler, please."
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:05 pm

The bartender a human male with a bit of a gut and rough hands nods. "Alright." he comments calmly pushing you a glass of freshly poured ale and shoving the bowl of peanuts towards you as he goes back to serving others as they order drinks or food. You can hear the bicker about the orcs in the caves and how they appear to be getting more and more daring, having captured and kidnapped three people already and robbed a dozen traders that were leaving the town for the city nearby.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Zythia grunts a little to herself upon hearing them be more daring, before taking a drink of the ale.

She keeps her ear trained towards the bickering, in case something else pops up as she enjoys her refreshments. She's definitely certain this is going to be a fine mess she's getting herself into the middle of.
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:28 pm

As you drink and listen you hear more along the lines of what wives tales people spoke about the orcs and what they did to captives, ranging from demonic rituals to sex slavery but what caught your attention was that people were spreading rumors that the mayor was once in this band of orcs that had set up shop and it was because of her that nothing had been done about them.

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 pm

That gives Zythia a curious lead. She gestures to the bartender politely to get his attention.
"Excuse me, 'tender; You know where the Mayor's office is? I'm unfamiliar with the area here, aside from the trouble I've been called here about."
She takes another drink.
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:07 am

"The Mayor? the big house with Mayor's office on the front, it's near the local temple, can't miss it, just head deeper into town, should see it pint size." he comments with a chuckle that sends his gut rolling a little before he moves to serve another nearby. The crowd slowly moving away from the bar to head to one of the available tables to enjoy their food and drink.

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:48 am

"Pint Size?! I'm here to clear out that orc problem in your mines." She scoffs. "You know something that might be useful for it?" She asks, continuing to drain her pint between her chatting.
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:10 am

"A good reach with a weapon and surprise, everyone knows orcs are dumb, and a small girl like you doesn't look threatening." he comments with a shrug before nodding to another and passing them a beer. "Now you gonna buy anything else or you just here for a chat little girl?" He asks with a smirk, his tone not unfriendly.

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 am

"No, I just needed a drink before going on with my job. Thanks, though."
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 am

Nodding he turns away to deal with other customers leaving you to your own devices and allowing you to depart once you have paid and make your way towards the mayor's office in the center of the town.

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:27 am

Zythia puts down her coin for the drink, hops off the stool, and starts to head for the town hall with her hammer over her shoulder.

I wonder if they'll even take me seriously on arrival, since they've so far seemed amused by my size at best. Zythia thinks to herself.
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:52 pm

As you arrive you're shown in by a halfling girl wearing a rather pretty and well maintained dress before she waves you in, giving you a little bow before she heads back to her desk to wait while you're shown into the room of the mayor. Th half orc woman is sat behind a desk, her face one of content as she stares up at the ceiling, barely noticing you before she smirks and seems to grab something beneath her desk as she moves to shuffle closer to the desk. "So what brings someone like you to my office?" She asks with a husky tone and you're certain you can hear someone else trying to be quiet.

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Ignoring the hunch she has, Zythia replies; "Zythia Firolt, traveling knight. I'm here for the bounty on the local mines' kidnappers. I was informed I should seek you out about it, madam."

She sounds confident in her ability to accomplish it, at least.
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:47 pm

"A pleasure Zythia." She smiles with a pleased smile, a soft series of muffled gasps and moans emitting from beneath the desk before the half orc woman nods and smiles. "Well bounty is a 1000 coin if you can bring me the leader's head. nothing up front, out here have to be careful of strangers obviously." She explains before looking you over with a smirk. "Of course beyond paying you first, anything I can do to assist you?"

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:53 pm

"Anything you might know about the inhabitants of the tunnel systems, would be of great value to me, just so I would know what to expect in there.
Any traps, tricks, special beings to keep an eye out for, the likes."
She asks, not seeming to mind being looked over.
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:31 pm

"Just orcs hon." She comments with a shrug. "they'll want to kill, rape and enslave you, the order can vary." She shrugs a little before she hear her grunt and a muffled cry from beneath the desk as a slow smile spreads over her face and she seems to melt into her chair. "Ah i needed that, now, do you really think you can take them down? No offense but I've had three others who looked like they could of got the job down better and they're either dead or being raped full of orc babies."

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:00 pm

"You aren't exactly selling your job here,
you know. Regardless, I'll get it done. I'll see you in a little, you two."
She remarks before leaving again.
Ocfos

Postby MelissaB » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm

"The gold sells the job, miss i'm just being honest with you." She chuckles and you see her wave you off as you leave, the assistant out front showing you out with a polite smile. "The mines are just near the town, a little to the north and just off the road, good luck miss!" She smiles and waves you off before closing the door to the mayor's manor behind you leaving you standing outside and with directions to the mine full of orcs.

MelissaB

Postby Ocfos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Not seeming to think much about it, Zythia heads off with her hammer on her shoulder, walking where she was instructed to.

She doesn't seem to think it's that big a deal, but she does keep her big ears peeled for anything unusual.
Ocfos

Next

Return to Private Games