Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:27 pm

She rolled her eyes at this, before grabbing you and pushing you back. His cock slammed into your ass while a moment later her own was pushed into your mouth. "Come on now, I didn't bring you here to be shying away from this, I brought you here to tease, fuck, and slut you up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:28 pm

I Squealed and shook my head trying to push away from the wall.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Akika's own thrusting into your mouth however helped to push you back, the girl moaning as your squeal sent shivers through you. "Come on now... just imagine it's Jerabelle's cock... you know from the volleyball team. Just imagine it's her dick pounding away at you and you'll have fun!~"

She starts chanting that cheer again as well, the words making your head feel fuzzy and tingly as the thick rod in your ass twitches and leaks warm pre into your bowels.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 pm

I Shook my head and tried blocking just everything out, trying to not feel or see or hear anything until this was over, Slumping limply in place.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:53 pm

She soon stopped, then grunted in annoyand and tossed you off. "Hmph, meet me outside when your done being unfun." She then took the clothes she was getting for you and headed out of the changing rooms.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:56 pm

I Shuddered and curled up trying to hide, gagging and choking in disgust, my whole body shaking, I was freaking out and having a complete breakdown.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:02 am

Your left alone for a time, but then after a bit Akika comes back in, looking concerned and annoyed at the same time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 am

I tried to hide from her under a bench crying and sobbing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 am

Sighing, she reached on under and pulled you out "Hey come on now, why are you getting so upset by this? If your going to be my sexy trap and girlfriend your going to have to get used to playing with the dicks of guys. I'm not just into other futa's and girls you know."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:14 am

I Shook my head gagging at the thought "If you want me to puke scream and freak out, I have zero attraction to men why's that so Damn hard to understand!?" I almost shouted as I sobbed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 am

She groaned and said "But then what are you going to do when your at my parties and your around men? Heck, you didn't seem to mind yesterday when you were drunk off your ass! Sure, you didn't stick to the guy for long once ya saw my dick, but you did suck a guy off!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:20 am

That knowledge made my entire body heave with disgust, Dry heaving at what I was told, unable to respond.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 am

Bending down so she was eye level with you, you could see she did care, just didn't understand and that was just making her angry. "Come on, what's the deal? What is it about guys that makes it so, at least when your not drunk off your gourd, you don't want to suck their dicks? Especially when it's no different then the one I got right here?" She gives her own dick a tug to emphasize that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:34 am

I shook my head "Everything Guy's just aren't attractive! Even when other people say a guy's hot I can't think of any form of sex with them, it. it just doesn't work, I've never felt any attraction to any man!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:41 am

"And what about cocks?" She said, still seeming confused as she said "Guys are the ones who usually have cocks... most girls don't have them, so their tied to being part of guys. Yet you had no problem with me and my friend's cock."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:42 am

I Shrugged "It's not Cocks, it's guys, Girls, Futa, Shemales, I guess traps Are all fine normal guys just make me want to puke in my mouth." I said pulling my knees up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 am

"That just doesn't make sense to me... there's gotta be something more to it..." She sighs, shaking her head as she says "Well come on then. I'll get ya something as way of an apology... though I'm gonna try my darndest to figure out how to get you to not have a problem with guy dicks. Your going to be hanging out with me lots and I fuck plenty of guys and girls alike."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 am

I Winced at that "Well then why are you so fixated on me, you just admitted you don't need me." I grumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:47 am

She smiled at that and pulled you in for a long, dominating, and impassioned kiss. When she was done, you were horny again as she purred "Because you are the cutest and sexiest trap I've ever seen and I want you to be mine."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:05 am

I Blushed at her words and looked away embarrassed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games