Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 pm

She smiled, grinning at this and quickly paying for them so you could walk around in them. You felt as she walked slowly besides you that more sway was being put into your movements, and from a few catcalls you were now getting, were attracting quite a bit of attention.

"Mmhm... next clothes... though I think I know one thing that I'd love to see you in... and I know the best way to make sure you end up in one..." That mischievous glint was in her eye again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:08 pm

I Blushed as she walked me towards the Adult store basement to the mall, what now?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Arriving in the adult store, she smiled and said "Okay, I have a few things to grab I really want for you... but you can go ahead and pick three outfits all on your own. Just make sure their sexy and slutty~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:17 pm

I coughed and Blushed, but obeyed, worrying what'd happen if I didn't, I ended up with a sexy schoolgirl outfit, a Tight Small workout set the "Bra" Barely covering my nipples and the "Shorts" Looking more like a thong, maybe I could use it like underwear? and finally a Tight leather Mini-skirt with a Pink tube top Reading "B!tch" With a girl in doggy style, it barely covered my tits so I grabbed a fishnet shirt to go with it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:24 pm

She returned, smiling and showing off several similar selections she had made. "Heheh, great minds think alike!" She then guided you towards the changing rooms, though she leaned in and said "Your gonna have some fun in here... these aren't just for changing clothes hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:27 pm

I Blushed and looked at her selection and froze seeing a "Cat girl" Outfit with Catpaw Gloves and boots along with a "Fur" Bikini and a huge anal bead butt plug cat tail and fake ears.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:33 pm

She grinned when you saw that. "You like? You can wear this one if you like while sucking some dicks!~" She then pushes you into a changing room with the clothes, and you spot three glory holes, one of which is already being filled with a big, black cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:36 pm

I blushed and squeaked trying to protest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:42 pm

She giggled, peeking in as she said "Here, let me teach you something that'll make it easier. It'll relax you and make you more then willing to have some fun in here." She leans in, pressing her body to you as she begins to tap her foot and whispers "1 2 3 4 I suck your dick and beg for more, 5 6 7 8 think of nothing fuck for life!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:51 pm

I Blushed, It was embarrassing enough with just her, did I really need to do stuff with others?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:56 pm

She smiled, grinning as she gave you a little push closer to the cock that twitched eagerly with need. She started clapping her hand to the beat of what she'd told you, smiling as she said "Go on Lucy Lulu, repeat it with me!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:58 pm

I Let out a whine and softly repeated it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Repeating the words to the beat makes your head tingle a bit, and you find yourself staring at the big throbbing rod a bit... differently. The next repetition increases that feeling as you find your mouth feeling... empty.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:08 pm

I frowned and shook my head, before blushing "I don't like guys." I Murmured shyly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:13 pm

"Oh? Why not... their dicks are just as fun as mine... do you not like my dick?" She asks as she pulls her dick out, the words from before echoing a bit in your head. "Besides... in a place like this... how do you know it is a guy? It could be a big black futa on the other end, or a kinky shemale~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 pm

I Blushed and shook my head "It's not dick, I just do't like guys, it makes me feel disgusted and sick." I admitted "It's why I always call myself a lesbian in a man's body."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:38 pm

She frowns a bit, then says "But dicks are fun... you want to have fun don't you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

I bit my lip "I don't mind dicks, but the thought of it being a guy." I shivered in disgust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:15 pm

She smiled at that as she said "Then just don't think of it being a guy! This is a glory hole... you don't have to deal with the rest of it..." She leans in, reaching out to stroke the rod as she adds "Would you feel better if I did it with you~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 pm

I tried to back out of the room embarrassed.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games