Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:24 am

Akika giggled, ruffling your hair as she said "You can go ahead and swallow sweetie~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:25 am

I Gulped down the cum panting.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:37 am

Her friend finished recording, then pouted as her phone beeped. "Sorry, gotta run you two, but totally tell me how things go!" With that, it's just you and Akika, who is smiling as her foot teases at your cock and balls as she sits on the edge of the bed. "Mmhm... so Lucy... my sexy trap... after you finish getting that cum off your face, wanna head over to the mall and get ya some better sexy clothes then wht you came in with?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:41 am

I could only nod in a daze shocked by everything that happened.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Smiling, she helped clean you up with some tissues and her tongue, then she had pulled you over to her closet. She hummed a bit, before pulling some clothes out and handing them to you as she said "Put these on."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 pm

I Blushed but obeyed, putting on the denim skirt and camisole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:50 am

She licked her lips, humming as she said "Mhm... naked or clothed, your just so yummy~!!" She pulled you in for a long, lusty kiss while groping your ass, then dragged you towards the door as she said "Shopping time for you!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:55 am

I Clung to her once I realized I had no underwear on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 am

She didn't seem to mind that, smiling as she groped your ass through and sometimes under the skirt. Soon you were being 'guided' into the car seat and were being driven off towards the mall, a seductive and mischievous look on her face as she glanced your way every so often.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:20 am

I Blushed "Is this your car? It's nice." I told her trying to talk about something other than Sex.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:28 am

"Mmhm it is... and soon enough, you'll get real acquainted with it... I love doing cuties like you in here~" She teases as she reaches over to rub at your inner thigh.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:30 am

I Blushed darkly and looked away embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:45 am

She grinned a bit, humming before saying "First stop is for shoes... we need to get you some nice heels to walk around in."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am

I Yelped "I~I've never worn heels before."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:22 am

"Mmhm... good day to start then don't ya think?~" She cooed as she slipped her hand beneath your skirt to dance her fingers over your cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:23 am

I Shivered "B~But aren't they dangerous?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:41 am

"Nah, you just gotta be careful and take your time with them. Worst case you sprain or twist an ankle, and I can help with that." She says as she pulls into a parking space and begins dragging you into the mall.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 am

I Squealed but Followed her closely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 am

Eventually, she brings you into a shoe store, smiling and motioning for you to sit down. After a bit, she brings over five pairs of heels for you to go ahead and try.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:55 am

I Blushed and tried them on the only pair not giving me trouble being thigh high leather boots with heels as the leather helped support my ankles, the others just made me stumble and fall like a drunk.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games