Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:50 am

Akika blushed, but then started fucking your face as she moaned and said "Come on now, you started sucking even though you didn't have to, so clearly you wanted my cock ya cute slut!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:52 am

I squealed and shivered in pleasure as she throat fucked me, they were both pretty big, bigger than me easily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:03 am

Your ass got swatted a bit as they worked up a pace, dominantly taking control and leaving you with no choice but to accept their cocks, the act of which made you feel even more like a girl then before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:04 am

I Shuddered and moaned and before I knew it I was cumming and Clinging to Akika as I did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Akika's cock throbbed a bit, but wasn't yet ready to blow. However, both girls soon pulled out of you, only to spin you around so they could trade places. This let you know that Akika's cock was definitively the bigger one... and that your ass seemed to both enjoy it more and seemed more accustomed to it's girth as she started hammering away at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:52 pm

With them both so completely dominating me I could only moan and take it, gently rocking myself back and forth on their cocks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:31 am

"MMhm... such an adorable trap... you better make sure no one snatches him out from under you." Her friend said as Akika smacked at your ass, driving into your P-spot again and again. "Heh, trust me, Lulu here isn't going to be anybody elses... she's mine and mine alone~ Your lucky I don't mind sharing with you!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:40 am

I Came again then froze, trap? They knew? instantly my eyes started filling with fearful tears.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 am

The friend didn't seem to notice this, but Akika did as she leaned over you, humming as she smiled and said "Don't worry cutie... I don't mind. I like you like this... mmhm... and your mine... my sexy plaything... you'll be that for me, won't you? My eager cock sucker, my horny cocksleeve?~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 am

I Blinked rapidly and looked at her, lost and confused, My eyes showed an innocence that seemed at odds with the situation, but it only enhanced my cuteness.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 am

"Mmhm... such a cute, wonderful trap... cutest I've ever seen." She says, giving your cheek a peck before nibbling on your ear. "Mmhm... can you feel how hard I am? How much I'm throbbing? That's because your so cute~!"

Soon, you feel a new pleasure being added as two of her fingers wrap around your dick, stroking it as one would stroke a clitty as she continues her rapid hammering, her friend's cock sliding in and out of your mouth as she starts picking up speed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 am

I Shivered and let out a moan, unable to hold against the new assault, I felt confused my brain and heart felt like A mess, I just clung to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:57 am

Slowing her own fucking and making each stroke, each thrust better then the last as she gave it as much power and finesse as she could, her friend was soon filling your mouth with hot and heavy dick cream as she moaned and thrusted a few more times. She finally pulled out, shooting three strands onto your face as she said "D~Damn... o~one of the best mouth's I've ever fucked."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 am

I Moaned and without thinking I chewed and played with the cum feeling a bit fuck drunk, accidentally looking sexy as hell.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:06 am

"Oohh... recording that so I can jack off to it later~" The cheerleader said, pulling her phone out and getting video of you swishing and chewing her cum up as the three strands slowly oozed down your face. In the meantime, Akika started to pick the pace back up as you felt an orgasm, one unlike anything you could recall having before gaining strength. She seemed to be on the verge as well, and smiled as she said "Wait for me to start filling you Lulu~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:09 am

I squealed and moaned in need but holding myself back, trying to play with the cum to distract myself, my noises more girly than either of the two girls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:11 am

A good minute later, when you were increasingly sure you wouldn't be able to hold out any longer, Akika finally hilted into you and started firing load after load of white hot cum into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 am

((Nat20))

I Clawed at the floor, My ass eagerly milking Akika's cock, moaning and squealing in pleasure, the sound so sexual, primal and, well feminine that I really shouldn't have been surprised when She just kept cumming and filling me while her friend, not even touching herself ended up emptying her balls on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 am

Akika kept going until she came again, filling you with another long load before finally pulling out, the two cheerleaders rubbing their cocks against your lips and face as they moaned and said "Come on Lucy Lulu, lick'em clean!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:21 am

Fuck drunk I obeyed licking all the cum up but keeping the cum in my mouth.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games