Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:55 am

Pulling out, she hummed and slapped your ass, then left you there for a moment. Only to return with a prostate massager plug that made you squirm about as she said "Come on upstairs, after you licked that small puddle of sissy cream from the couch."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:59 am

Sliding down I did my best to lick it up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:30 am

The creamy dick milk's taste and scent clung to your mind as you lapped it up, soon done with that task and heading up, where you could hear the shower being turned on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:32 am

I Stumbled my way to the shower.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 am

Once there, she cleans you off and fucks you again, while telling you that she's decided to 'keep' you and that from this point forward your her girlfriend. And while in the days ahead and some of the parties she throws and has you in she gets a bit annoyed at your not wanting to do anything with other guys, she ends up solving this by having smaller, more private parties with you and her other futa friends. Each and every day is filled with fun and kinky sex though as she reminds you again and again why you fell for her cock, which is the only one able to so easily bring you the greatest orgasms you've ever had.

A year and a half later, after quite a long and special day and an even more special fuck, she smiles and kisses your nose, smiling as she says "Good night my dear wife~" as she runs her finger over the wedding band adorning your finger.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games