Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:04 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Lucas(Lucy when dressed like a girl) "Lulu" Julii
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6196620
Bio: Lucas Always called himself a "Lesbian in a boy's body" Most people thought he was just making a smart ass joke, only his big sisters saw it for what it was, A confession and Cry for help, he was admitting that he felt wrong in the body of a boy, so when his sisters graduated and got jobs he went to live with them they managed to get him into a private school that was known for being open about such things, but he was still nervous about bullies and such so he didn't go out in public dressed like a girl, until one day, he gathered his courage and went to a house party as a girl, what he didn't know was that the punch was full of alcohol and he had no tolerance, So after two cups he can't remember what happened, only he was waking up somewhere that wasn't his house....

It took a moment to get an idea of where you were- the blinds were thick and made it hard for light to come into the room. The only source of light nearby was a lava lamp that had pink and blue colors in it. There were posters of girls and guys on the wall in sometimes teasing, others outright erotic poses. Most importantly though, you felt something hard rubbing against your ass as a warm body hugged tightly to you. Someone was also nuzzling your neck a bit as they slept. Turning your head just a bit... you saw, to your own surprise, that it was the head cheerleader Akika!

https://cdnio.luscious.net/471/lusciousnet_lusciousnet_futa-cheerleader_825650931.jpg
Kuragari

Re: Discovered! [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:08 am

I Stared and looked at where she was nuzzling, was that a Bite mark or a hicky on my neck?! What the hell did I do last night, oh god my ass was sore~ So were my nipples, and my jaw, what the hell happened? I Tried to wiggle away but she was to strong for me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:11 am

Your wriggling only made her pull you closer, her cock now sliding in between your ass cheeks as she sleepily licked at one of those bite marks, sending weird shivers rushing through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:11 am

I couldn't help but let out a girly moan of surprise and, pleasure?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:30 am

Soon her cock tip was poking at your backdoor, causing brief memories of the previous evenings events to go through your head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:31 am

I shuddered and moaned louder at the memories, my cock perking up as well.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:57 am

Akika stirred a bit, humming as she said "MMhm... Is my Lulu getting horny from my cock again?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:59 am

I let out a small confused whine "W~What~?" I stuttered Blushing brightly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:11 am

She smiled, slowly opening her eyes and humming as her hands brushed over your sore and sensitive nipples. "You were hitting on me and rubbing my cock after your first drink... and even if I had wanted to push you away, which I didn't cause your soooo cute and sexy, you practically bounced on my cock as soon as we got in here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:14 am

I Blushed brightly "N~No way! I~I'm way to shy to do something that lewd!" I Exclaimed, Blushing and trying to hide my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:31 am

She chuckled, rolling over and stroking her cock as she says "Really? Are you sure? Because I remember you bouncing up and down this rod, moaning like a slut, begging me to knock you up."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:33 am

I blushed and stared at her cock biting my lip "W~Why am I covered in bite marks, A~And why are my nipples and Jaw sore?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:47 am

She smirked at that, running her finger over your nipple and tugging at it. "That's because some of my girlfriends in the cheer team, including another futa, came and joined us up here for some fun. We both fucked your face for a bit after you told us you could handle it."

"As for these cuties~" Another tug at your nipples, "That was because we played with them lots! You got such cute breasts and we couldn't help but play with'em!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:49 am

I coughed and choked on my saliva in shock trying to cover myself at the thought of even more seeing me like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 am

She grinned and pat her crotch, your eyes drawing to her cock again as more memories, fragmented though they were, trickled into your head. "C'mon Lucy, come ride me again, or suck me off. You seemed to like doing that the most given you did it about ten times."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:06 am

I Blushed and huffed "Pervert." I Murmured, before slowly getting off the bed and kneeling to suck her cock while she sat, only to freeze when I saw another futa walk in, my eyes quickly going up to look at the new futa's face, still sucking the tip of Akika's cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:25 am

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/37/59/83/blue-eyes_00375983.jpg

You recognized her as another cheerleader, and she grinned as she came over and gave your ass a swat. "Hey Lulu Lucy!~ Ready to try another girls naughty manpole rather then just the captain's?" The Akika's cock in the mean time throbbed in your mouth, tasting of cum and sex.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 am

I Shuddered and Blushed, swallowing the pole in my mouth more to try and hide my blushing face in her crotch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:36 am

She giggled, getting down behind you and smacking her cock, which was at least almost as big if not as big as Akika's against your ass. "Hehe, she is such a cutie... mmhm, I can see why you were so excited she came to this party of yours." She then pushed in, spreading your ass as her cock plumbed your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:38 am

I blinked, and tried to make a questioning noise as I moaned, it sounded like Akika knew me?
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games