My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:56 pm

Spike can't help but grin as you slip a finger into your pucker. Your rear entrance clenching down on the intrusion as if trying to milk it. Spike looked down locking eyes with you watching your face as he started getting more wild with his thrusting. The young dragon could obviously tell how much you wanted this, and that only spurred him on to deliver. His hands grip the sides of your head; his eyes roll back along with his head; and his tongue dangles out; a single word gasped out, 'mine'; and your face is pushed right up against his crotch. His cocks, now buried in your muzzle twitch eratically letting you know what is coming for a few moments before the first blast shoots right down your throat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:01 pm

I'm not sure if I should be worried that he's thinking of or saying I'm his, or to wonder if he's done the same for Twilight, too lost in the moment as I let out a squeal, not cumming yet feeling a euphoria almost akin to climax wash over me as I feel his cum shoot forth into my mouth. I guzzle it down from each rod, tongue lapping at their undersides and working to encourage even more to come forth as my head swims and my ass feels emptier even with my finger pumping right away at it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:05 am

Taking a taste straight from the tap this time, Spike's seed seemed somewhat richer and more potent than it had when you'd been lapping it off of the floor last night. "Yeah, you want it all, don't you? We gotta have a little more fun though." Pulling from your lips, he lets the last shot of his seed shot out onto your face drowning you in the scent of his fresh seed and forcing you to close your eyes. Letting go of your head, you hear the steps of the smaller male move around you. His hand wraps around your tail just beneath the paw. "This isn't what you really want, is it?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:14 pm

(Will Roll-9)

As I drank in the rich, potent seed, I tried to rally my mind, starting to get an idea that this could be a bit bad if I wasn't careful... but suddenly, my head felt very hazy and even a tiny bit... I don't know, bubbly? I could only pant and lick my lips as I gulped it all down, moaning an nodding at his words as he got around and climbed onto the tub edge so he could reach my ass. My nostrils flared as I breathed in the scent, feeling that bit of resistance fading as I nodded my head, whimpered, and wiggled my ass at him as I pulled my finger out.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:13 am

Spike wasted no time replacing your finger with his twin cocks. Slick with his seed and your saliva it slipped in easily though your insides welcomed him in eagerly as one might an honored guest. He quickly worked himself up to a brisk pace leaving a trail of pre with each pumping motion. "Ah yeah, it's almost like a pussy back here. At least as good I'd say." With one hand, he grabs your tail pulling it upward and dealing a strike to your rear with the other as he continues pounding into you in the tub.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Squealing, and almost whinnying, I panted and moaned, rocking my hips back into him as his seed covered cocks and pre leaked into and seeped into my anal walls, my mind spinning as my ass clung to him more and my tail paw ran down his spines happily. I was certainly feeling as if I had a pussy getting fucked as I felt his tips both smacking into my prostate, my cock leaking pre into the tub as it went untouched and unnoticed.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:51 am

Spike chuckled as he heard the noises you were making and felt your hips press back against him of their own accord, and he groaned slightly when your finger ran down his spine. The affectionate touch only encouraged him further as he slammed right up against your prostate. Though his cocks were still slick you wondered how much of that was still his seed from the blow job, and how much was the new pre he was pumping into you warming your insides. His claws dug into your hips pricking the skin slightly as he threw back his head letting out a feral roar as the first spurt of draconic cum filled your bowels washing your insides once again in that pleasant tingle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 pm

I would have howled as he came and also pushed me over the edge, but seeing as I was cumming purely from my ass, it was hard to do much more than gurgle and drool a bit as my voice failed me. I even forgot for a moment the tingly and strange effects his cum had as I just melted in the pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:55 am

Spike held his groin tight to your rear as he finished depositing his load into your bowels. As your ass milked him, he seemed to give you a load even bigger than the previous, but he still eventually ran out. Giving your ass a light slap, he pulled free. "We should do this another time. See ya downstairs for breakfast." With that, he leaves you to rest in the shower the water still cascading down your back.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:43 am

(Will Roll-14)

Finally, even if only after the fact, I managed to shake my head a bit at that. N~Not anytime soon... t~think that stuff is messing with me. P~Probably messed with Twilight a bit too. Taking a moment to gather myself, I quickly worked to wash up and get cleaned before heading downstairs.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games