My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 3:49 pm

As you take in more of the spunk your head continues to cloud. It's almost like being drunk, but it is accompanied by a hint of arousal as well. You can feel your cock twitch inside Twilight drawing a moan from the mare still trapped on your knot, but under your tail, you can feel your pucker quiver momentarily.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 13, 2018 3:04 pm

Firehead Wrote:As you take in more of the spunk your head continues to cloud. It's almost like being drunk, but it is accompanied by a hint of arousal as well. You can feel your cock twitch inside Twilight drawing a moan from the mare still trapped on your knot, but under your tail, you can feel your pucker quiver momentarily.

Moaning and swaying a bit, I find myself slowly working, or trying to at least, to gently pull out of Twilight as my ass tried to lift itself up a bit while I lowered my front and lapped at more of the thick draconic cream on the floor, eyes starting to grow lidded as I found it hard to resist the taste and smell.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 14, 2018 1:48 am

Twilight groans as you try and tug her free. While your knot has certainly gone down it's still inflated, and Twilight's own nethers cling fiercely to it, so you remain stuck. Still, with your ass lifting, you're able to find a place for her beneath you while you get to work cleaning up more of the draconic spunk. The fluid rewards you with more of the pleasant drunken sensation though as your pucker continues to twitch, you can't help but feel something is missing. Then you feel Spike's grab your rear massaging your ass a little. Pulling up a chair, he stands on it allowing his twin cocks to hot dog your rear.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 14, 2018 6:07 am

Rather than letting out a surprised gasp as I feel him hot-dogging my ass with his twin cocks and playing with my rear, I moan and lift my ass a bit more as my tail-paw moves out of the way. My mind is clouded and submissive towards the dragon as I continue to lap up the remains of his spunk that shot out... only half of it remaining now as I continued to savor and lick every little bit of it I could up.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 15, 2018 8:52 pm

As you cleaned up Spike's spunk, you found you had a little competition as Twilight too was lapping up the puddle. Her pussy gripping and trembling anew against your shaft. Meanwhile, Spike thrust against your crack a few more times before pulling back and nestling one of his cock heads against your pucker. The hole trembled at the hot dragon meat prodding at it before he slid in feeling so right. Spike groaned in delight as your rectum welcomed his shaft in squeezing and kneading the draconic length.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 17, 2018 6:24 am

Giggling as I see Twilight trying to lap up the puddle with me, I begin to make an effort to get more of it cleaned up with my tongue, seeing as she got to have a load all to herself. I gasp as Spike plunges one of his cocks into me, though it feels oddly right... I soon give my rear a little wiggle though, tail-paw smacking my flanks as I say "Y~You can put the other one in too S~Spike."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm

Spike's cock twitched with excitement when you mentioned taking both of his shafts, and he groped your cheek a little making sure to pay extra attention where you'd spanked your self. Pulling back, he reached up taking your tail paw and leading it down to his twin members. "Hold 'em together for me, would you?" Once the pair of cocks were squeezed together, he pushed himself against your pucker again. There was a bit of strain as you took both shafts, but you managed to stretch open for him and your mind swam with pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 18, 2018 5:08 am

Nodding, I used my tail-paw to help press both cocks together, trying to lap at the cum puddle and watch at the same time. I winced a bit at the strain, but then once they stretched me and plunged on in I moaned, sounding a bit closer to like Twilight had with me as my rear clung snugly to both his members.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 20, 2018 3:21 am

Your cock twitched with excitement as the twin shafts buried themselves within you drawing a moan from Twilight who licked the underside of your chin in appreciation. Spike started to thrust in and out of your pucker building up momentum as he went. His fingers wrapped around the base of your tail giving them a light tug now everytime he thrust into you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 20, 2018 5:01 pm

Moaning and bucking a bit, I giggled and found myself starting to thrust into Twilight again as I giggled and nuzzled her, gathering some of Spike's cum from what was left of the puddle and sharing it with her in a kiss as I let my own rear start to bounce back into him... when he grabbed my tail, I shifted into an even more bitch like position as I moaned with delight from the thickness of both barbed cocks pounding away at me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 21, 2018 4:24 am

Twilight groaned still competing with you for what remained of Spike'd load which had mostly been devoured by now. Her pussy gripped and squeezed on your length seeming to want another filling herself. She moaned when you kissed her swirling the last of the seed between your mouths. With each thrust, Spike pushed your rear down putting the force of your thrusts into pushing you into Twilight. His cocks were starting to twitch and spit pre liberally signaling his impending orgasm. The thought of the delicious cream filling your backdoor making you swoon.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 21, 2018 5:22 am

Shivering, shuddering, and moaning more like a mare now, I rested my head atop Twilight's head, soon nuzzling and licking at her horn as my own eyes became glazed and lidded. "Oooh... t~thish fe~feels better than I thought... mmhm... g~go on Spike... f~fuck my ass l~like the needy bi~bitch I am right now!~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 22, 2018 3:15 am

Spike growled forcefully as you begged for him to make you his bitch with such a needy lilt to your voice. "Oh yeah, gonna give you a taste of the dragon's treasure." He picks up the pace now slamming into your asshole with reckless abandon. The twin cocks stirring up your insides so rapidly made you feel weak and helpless even under the smaller male. With a fierce growl, you felt both cock practically explode with rich spunk dumped right into your ass.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 22, 2018 1:14 pm

I giggle at Spike's 'dirty talk' but keep on thrusting, feeling something building up within me as he keeps at it. My moans and cries begin to sound even more mare like with each step closer to that strange edge I get, and with a shrill feminine howl I cum as soon as Spike begins to fill my ass up, it pushing me over the edge and with Twilight's cunt around me I manage to squirt just a bit more into her, knot swelling back up briefly.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 23, 2018 3:52 am

Twilight began licking under your chin as you let a sort of feminine pleasure take you as Spike began to furiously pound into your rear before he finally pushed himself balls deep holding you there as he released rich draconic spunk into your rear. As your own orgasm overtook you, your cock twitched and throbbed within Twilight even as your own release remained rather lacking, but her body seemed to appreciate it all the same as it clamped down on your fat knot and rapidly twitching head.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Panting and relaxing now, I had a bit of a dopey, fucked silly expression, but I was definitively sure now that I'd had my fill of fucking for the day. My head swam as my ass tingled a bit from the draconic spunk filling it, but exhaustion was quickly beginning to take hold...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 25, 2018 3:46 am

Beneath you, Twilight had already drifted off with to sleep as your knot kept your spunk sealed within her body. Spike seemed to still have a little more energy left as he pulled his shaft from your hole. Even after he removed himself, you could feel your pucker remained open exposing your insides to the air which felt weird after having your sphincter plugged by his warm draconic dicks, but exhaustion did indeed overtake you as you drifted off.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 25, 2018 4:48 am

Offering Spike a smile, I giggled a bit and cuddled against Twilight some more as I said "I~If it's alright with yous... I think I'm gonna sleep now... mhm... night nite Spikey~" I then close my eyes, humming a bit as I snuggled into the cute librarian beneath me and let my consciousness slip away to dreamland.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 27, 2018 3:08 am

"On the floor?" Spike questions, but you're already asleep before he can say anything further.

You're awoken later to find that Twilight is still beneath you. Spike had apparently seen fit to toss a blanket over the two of you while you slept on the floor. At some point, you'd rolled over, so Twilight lay beside you instead of under.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 28, 2018 12:31 am

Stirring and stretching, I feel my dick stir just a bit in it's sheath, noticing that at some point I had shrunk down enough to detach myself from Twilight, though we had both cuddled up against each other all the same. I smiled, nuzzling the side of the currently still sleeping Twilight, content for now to just rest and relax.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games