My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:04 am

By this time, Twilight is working hard to get you off lavishing your length with her tongue and letting her voice vibrate down your rod making it hard to hold back, but you still manage. She's a bit caught off guard when you pull most of your length out. Her eyes open to look at you confusedly until you offer to let her try out your knot for real. Her breathing is heavy as she looks down at the bulb of flesh considering your offer before she finally gives you a nervous nod.

Spike doesn't even notice what the two of you are doing as he continues to dig his tongue into her folds. You can hear him slurping up plenty of juices as he works her pony pussy over.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:30 am

Smiling, I give her horn a soft, cute peck of thanks as she accepts the offer, then I begin shifting around. I gently pick Spike up when I see him pull back for a moment to catch his breath from his eager lapping, grinning as I see the two draconic cocks that he's sporting having slipped out of their hiding place. I set him before Twilight, my tail paw briefly stroking and almost modeling them off for Twilight before I bring my tip to her damp, hot lips... and begin to push in.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:15 am

Twilight shivers and gives one more lap to your length as you leave a peck on her horn panting as she watches you go to Spike. As Spike pulls away from Twilight's nethers you're surprised to see just how long his tongue was making you wonder just how deep he was working that muscle. Twilight blushes as she sees the twin shafts presented to her, but as you press into her, she seems to get over her hesitation and takes one of the lengths into her mouth allowing the other to rub against the underside of her muzzle. Her depths are soaked and trembling from everything that's already been going on, and squeeze eagerly at your length encouraging you to continue where the dragon left off.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:50 am

Groaning as I feel the first inch of her depths, I trace her cutie marks for just a moment before pushing into her, stopping only when my knot bumped into her. I wasn't going to knot her yet... I wanted to fuck her just for a bit first as I started my thrusting, her insides so tight, hot, and wet that I hated to admit it, but she was the best thus far! I of course watched with a smile as she resumed her dick worshipping, this time doing so with her Dragon friend who looked like he was definitively enjoying himself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 04, 2018 2:50 am

You heard Twilight's muffled gasp as your knot pushed up against her vulva the entrance too tight for now to permit you into her deepest depths. Her depths squeezed and kneaded your pillar of flesh encouraging you further as she continued to worship one of Spike's dragon cocks. The young male gasped wrapping his arms around the back of her head, and his hips took a few experimental shallow thrusts. His eyes locking on her horn before he licks his lips. Extending his tongue he wraps the appendage around the base of her horn before taking the tip between his lips. Twilight in response trembled and pressed herself back into your thrust. Caught off guard, you can't help but push your knot against her buck widening her lips and releasing a lewd suction sound.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 04, 2018 4:03 am

As my knot slipped on into her and I watched the lewd sight of Twilight and Spike pleasuring one another, I let out a low howl, the urge to start cumming feeling very strong as my knot swelled just a bit more. However, soon I was making rapid, shallow thrusts into her tight marehood as my cock throbbed, doing my best to hold out until she herself came.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 05, 2018 2:30 am

Twilights pussy gushed fluid as you started pressing your knot against her vulva making it just slick enough to slip past the halfway point before the squeezing of her pussy lips pulls you the rest of the way. You hear Twilight squeal as you fill her past her limit and begin rutting into her frantically. Spike enjoys the vibration pulling away from her horn with his mouth hanging open and the tip of his tongue dangling out as he too picks up the pace of his thrusting.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 05, 2018 1:47 pm

With your cunt clinging to me so and my knot held so firmly, I can't hold off for more then a few seconds as Spike begins thrusting more into Twilight's mouth. With another low howl, I start spraying her insides with my hot, steaming cum, kneading her flanks firmly as I grip them and press myself hard against her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 07, 2018 2:55 am

Your thick, hot spunk kicks off the unicorn's own orgasm as her pussy grips your shaft milking your length for everything your balls are worth. Meanwhile, Twilight's voice moans out around Spike's own dick, and the small dragon throws his head back giving a fiercer roar than you'd expect from the small male. You can hear Twilight's voice stop as she begins to gulp down the draconic cum as well, and she starts wiggling her hips side to side while pushing them back as if worried your knot might slip loose.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 07, 2018 8:03 am

There was no need to worry about the knot slipping out, but it did help urge me to give a little more oomph to the shallow thrusts as I slowed down, more cum still leaking from me. I was starting to feel tired again, leaning against Twilight and nuzzling and licking her horn since Spike had let go, ensuring her orgasm would last a bit longer as we all start coming down from the high...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Twilight's snatch trambled in delight as your mouth returned to her horn, and she began milking your shaft far more insistently. As you laid your weight across her back though, you felt her legs tremble a moment. Overwhelmed with her orgasm, she couldn't muster the strength to hold you up and leaned forward into Spike who also faltered falling back onto his ass. There was a wet splat sound as Twilight's chin his the floor, and you could see a sticky pool of white under her muzzle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 am

I giggled a bit, humming as I saw this, quickly pulling off her horn and, with a blush and feeling a little strange doing it, leaned in to try and lick some of that cum off the underside of her muzzle as I let out a gasping "S~Sorry."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 09, 2018 10:45 pm

As you leaned over to lap up some of the cum, you noticed Spike's lower cock giving one last twitch clearly the source of the mess on the floor. Twilight mumbled something at your apology, but her mouth was still occupied with Spike's other cock. Spike looked down blushing as he saw you eating some of his spunk. "Oh sorry, guess I made a bit of a mess."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 4:28 am

Chuckling, I slowly helped Twilight pull off of Spike's other cock as I nuzzled her, smiling at Spike as I said "It's no problem. We can always clean it up, right Twilight?" Though I wasn't intending to mean it in a lewd manner, there was always the possibility it'd get seen as such given the present circumstances.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 10, 2018 4:48 am

Twilight seemed a bit out of it after you pulled her away from the dragon's crotch. "Wha, oh, yeah, just going to need to rest a little then we can get to cleaning up." Spike looked down at the puddle of spunk with some concentration. His tongue running over his lips. His fingers go down dipping into the puddle to collect a bit as he slowly brings it to his mouth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 am

I'm a bit surprised Spike is willing to taste his own spunk, but don't stop him. It had actually tasted better than I had expected... made my head a bit tingly too... I shake my head a bit at that as I move to sit back, removing my weight from Twilight even if, with us being knotted, it just pulls her up into a sitting position.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 am

Inserting his fingers into his mouth, Spike goes ahead and sucks it clean of his spunk giving a hum of approval. As you sit, Twilight groans, and her head sways a little as if she's not fully cognisant. You realize that she'd likely swallowed all of one of Spike's loads. Whatever effects you were feeling, she'd probably had far heavier.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Firehead Wrote:Inserting his fingers into his mouth, Spike goes ahead and sucks it clean of his spunk giving a hum of approval. As you sit, Twilight groans, and her head sways a little as if she's not fully cognisant. You realize that she'd likely swallowed all of one of Spike's loads. Whatever effects you were feeling, she'd probably had far heavier.

"Ya'll alright Twilight?" I asked as I watched her and Spike curiously, eyeing the dragon spunk on the floor still and licking my lips a bit as my tail-paw reached over to grab some more and bring it up for another taste, my mind too curious about what Twilight was going through to wonder if it was a good idea.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 12, 2018 2:07 am

"Oh yeah, sure I'm feeling good. Could probably use a nap after this." Spike's eyes lid a little as he gulps down the seed he'd taken in. Bringing some of the seed up to your mouth. There's quick little rush of endorphins, and you feel your head spin a little. You can't help but smack your lips at the thought of having a little more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Firehead Wrote:"Oh yeah, sure I'm feeling good. Could probably use a nap after this." Spike's eyes lid a little as he gulps down the seed he'd taken in. Bringing some of the seed up to your mouth. There's quick little rush of endorphins, and you feel your head spin a little. You can't help but smack your lips at the thought of having a little more.

I let out a soft moan as I take another taste and feel my head spin... I find my eyes drawn to the rest of the puddle, and without really thinking about it too much, I was soon shifting so that I could lap at a bit more... it tasted rather nice, and that head spinning was rather fun hehe~
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games