My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:16 pm

As Twilight makes it around the table, she's looking to your face, so she doesn't notice your erection just yet. "Are you feeling a bit feverish?" She sets a hoof on your knee, so she can reach up to your face touching your cheek tenderly. Down below, your cock can feel the barest tickle from her fur brushing against it. The warmth of her body making your dick throb desperate for attention as she remains unaware of the sweet torture her body is starting to put you through. "Your temperature feels fine, but you're being awful quiet. Is something the matter?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:54 am

"I~I am a little hot... t~the tea definitively helped me focus a bit... t~though not on books." I finally say as I give her a shy smile, even as I let my eyes visibly run all over her. "I~It p~perked me up a fair bit more than I was expecting too..." I shift just a bit, making it easier to see just what I meant by that.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:06 am

Twilight gave you a quizzical look for your answer blushing a little herself when she noticed you gazing at her. "I'm not sure what you mean by oh." Shifting your cockhead grazed against her, and she jumped back surprised. "O-oh, I didn't realize the tea would have that sort of effect on you." She turns her face bashfully though you catch her glancing at your crotch out of the corner of her eye.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:20 am

"I~I don't mind it.. i~it was just a surprise for me." I do chuckle as I say "I suppose with such a beautiful and adorable mare as you present it's very easy to focus on you rather than something else." I of course blush brighter at letting such a flirtatious thing out... but well, it was how I was feeling and thinking right now.

"Y~You... Y~You can look if you want." I add after a moment as I catch her glancing at it every so often.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:46 pm

Twilight's blush grows as you call her beautiful, and it only grew deeper when you gave her permission to look. She end up staring a bit when she does turn to look at your hardened shaft. "It's different from the biology texts, but I guess that's cause you're not a pony." She steps in a little closer giving it a discerning eye. "D-do you mind if I t-t-touch it?" You can feel the lightest touch of her breath washing over the length now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:55 am

Somehow, I find myself not too surprised by her words when she first comes down to look at it, it twitching before her eyes even before her warm breath is washing over it. It's taking a fair bit of control to keep myself from just pushing her lips around it as I nod and say "G~Go right ahead... I~I'll e~enjoy such an adorable mare as yourself touching it... i~it might get a bit excited when you do though..." I wasn't sure how much she knew about this sort of thing, so I was trying to give her a bit of forewarning.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:40 am

"Th-thanks, I-I'll be careful." Her horn glows with a purple aura, and you feel a tingling as your shaft is engulfed in the same glow poking and prodding at your cock as if exploring it. Her eyes watching every reaction curiously as if committing them to memory. "It seems very sensitive, but I wonder how it feels." Her magical grip is released as her horn stops glowing. A hoof pressing against the underside daintily. Moving up and down, she tests a few spots that had given a reaction under her magic. "It feels harder than I expected it to."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:39 am

I gasp as she grips my rod in her magic, the tingling from it making the whole length feel a fair bit more sensitive. I was soon left squirming as it twitched more when she ran her magic over the knot, around the tip, or over some of the veins. Pre was soon liberally leaking from the tip, forming a small puddle beneath me as I panted and worked hard to contain the desire to just pin her to the floor and mount her.

"I~It feels... o~oh so good... y~your magic... a~and your hooves... if you k~keep that up much longer... I~I might c~cum." I say, giving her some forewarning even though thanks to that tea it feels like I could go a few rounds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:29 am

She watches as another bead of pre travels down your length looking a little puzzled. "Is he ejaculating already?" She mutters more to herself than anything. Her breathing is heavy, and her tail twitches every so often clearly held a little higher than she usually carried it. Her eyes widen, and she looks to you in surprise when you call out your impending orgasm. She quickly pulls her hoof away from your shaft. "C-cum? S-sorry, I guess I got carried away. I didn't hurt you did I?"

She seems genuinely confused, but your cock isn't pleased at all to have been left just short of orgasm like that.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:28 am

"N~No... y~you weren't getting carried away... I~I was close to... e~ejaculating..." I pant and murmur out... it being so... so tempting to just pounce her as I saw her tail lifting like that. "P~Please... p~please keep going... y~Your hoof and magic felt... f~fantastic... and you looked so cute with that serious look on your face as you watched it heh" My cock twitched, itching for some more attention from the adorkable mare.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:27 am

She looked a bit surprised then abashed. "Oh right, I forgot pre-seminal fluid was a thing." Her hoof returns to moving up and down your shaft rubbing just under the head before moving down to poke at your knot. "What is this? It looks like it might be hard to insert something like this." Her eyes dart down to your balls as they throb in delight at the attention to your shaft. A look of curiosity crosses her face as her horn flares to life. Her magic engulfing your balls rolling and gently squeezing your sensitive orbs.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:01 am

"T~That's the... oohhh... k~knot... m~meant... t~to keep all of the c~cum in..." I managed to stammer out, but as her magic engulfed my balls and began to gently squeeze them... my limit was reached for this round. With a sharp squeak of surprise, my cock throbbed once, twice, then started firing ropes of thick, sticky cum at her face.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:58 am

Twilight listens as you explain your knot blushing as she turns the new information around in her head. "So it's a way to increase the likelihood of insemination, interesting. Huh?!?" She watches in confusion at the way your shaft throbbed under her attention before the first shot of seed launched up, arched, and splattered on her back. Watching in surprise, the second shot splatters across her face causing her to jump. She looks around for a moment trying to find a solution before the third shot hits her face, and she takes your shaft into her mouth allowing the fourth to fire inside her muzzle. The warm wetness greeting your cock delights it as the fourth shot is delivered with more power.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:31 am

As soon as her mouth was wrapped around my prick... I couldn't hold back anymore. With a groan, I gently gripped her head and started to thrust, the effects of the tea still present as I remained hard. My tail paw reached around, tracibg her cutie mark and caressing her flanks before movibg to explore her cunt, while I bent my head down and started to lick at Twilight's horn.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:42 am

Twilight froze in shock when you grabbed her head, but you felt her relax and moan around your cock when you began teasing her cutie mark and lick her horn. Her sex was slightly moist when your hand paw touched it, and her tongue began lapping at your shaft eagerly as you pushed past her lips.

You heard a gasp as Spike walked into the kitchen entryway quickly walking away. Twilight, with her face buried in your lap didn't notice his momentary presence.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 am

I let out a pleased groan as she started to lap at my cock, continuing my own licking and sucking of her horn as I helped get her further in the mood then she already clearly was. When I hear and catch sight of Spike, I grin a bit sheepishly, but after giving her marehood a few more strokes, my tail-paw moves so Spike can see it, giving the young Dragon a 'come hither' gesture... no reason for him to not join in after all.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:04 am

The young dragon was about to flee when your hand paw pulled away and beckoned him toward Twilight's pussy. His eyes fixated on the soft folds as he made his way closer. His steps were wary, as if prepared to flee at any moment, but Twilight was still preoccupied, and you were only encouraging him further. When he got in close, you saw his nostrils flare no doubt taking in the mare's scent before his slender tongue lapped at them. Twilight gasped and trembled as her labia was once again parted after being left unattended a moment, and you felt her begin working your shaft with her tongue even more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Smiling as Spike joined in and started to lap at her folds, I gently poke at his claws, then motion to her flanks as I let my tail-paw shift to simply running through her mane and down over her back as I continued to lightly thrust into Twilight's mouth, my dick twitching and feeding her plenty of pre as I continued to lavish her horn with lots of naughty attention~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:16 am

The dragon's eyes look to you grogily as you grab his attention, and his claws are soon draging along her cutie mark. You could swear he was drawing constelations using the stars on her flank as he drank heavily of her damp folds. Twilight now has her eyes closed, and she appears fully focused on working your shaft and balls with her mouth and magic. Her tongue works its way out extending down your shaft to tease where your sheath wrapped around your length.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:31 am

Glad Spike was getting the idea, I moaned and groaned as I continued to lavish her horn and head with attention, my cock starting to twitch again, but this time I was actively working to keep from blowing my load. After a moment, I give one of her ears a scratch and pull back so only the tip was in her muzzle, heavily leaking pre. "Haa... does T~Twilight want to... mhm... e~experiment a~and see w~what the knot part is like during the oohh... m~mating process?"

I blushed as I described it in such scientific terms, but maybe the bookish unicorn would approve of it that way? Besides, it'd let me get to feel her folds... and she could have some fun with Spike's dick too...
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games