My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 am

Zecora returns the hug before being on her way with her supplies. Once your farewells were done, Twilight began walking ahead of you. "Alright, just follow me. You'll know it when you see it though. It's the only building in town built from a hollowed out tree." You can feel some eyes staring at you curiously, but no one bothers the two of you on your way.

Upon reaching the Library, Twilight throws open the door. You don't see anyone outside, but you can hear someone moving around up on the second floor of the building.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:46 am

"Sure thing..." I said... though as she walked ahead of me... I found my attention solely ending up focused on her flanks and the way they moved, as well as occasional glimpses of her marehood and tailhole. My dick didn't quite harden, but it did twitch a little, and I had the strange feeling I was leaking at least a tiny bit of pre as we walked, making me blush brightly.

Reaching the library, I was happy to go ahead and step in byside her as I glanced about, though my eyes soon focused on the books most of all.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 am

The library seemed to be rather well stocked for such a small town. All of the walls were covered in bookshelves full of various books. "Sorry it isn't much, there just isn't a huge need for reference materials around here. If there's any topic you're interested in, just let me know, and I'll see what we have available."

From upstairs, you hear the sounds of movement stop for a moment before Spike steps up to the banister. "Oh, you're back. I'm almost packed." He then notices you. "Oh, it's you. Quetzal, right?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:01 pm

"This is a lot to me, so there's no need to apologize." I say as I walk further in, casting a brief look back to try and see if I had been leaving a trail of pre behind me or not. "And I'll probably be reading a bit of everything... I don't really know all that much about... well, anything." At least, it seemed that way, despite how at times this all seemed so familiar...

I glance back up towards the stairs when I hear Spike, nodding my head. "Yes, Quetzal it is. Hello Spike. I'll be uh staying here for a while."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:21 am

Twilight giggles a bit. "Sorry, I'm just so used to the royal library in Cantorlot that this place is rather quaint. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's still not what I'm used to either."

He looks from you to Twilight. "Well, I don't think you're fitting in my bed, so I guess I have to get the guest bed out." Twilight looks a little surprised. "Oh right, I forgot we even had a guest bed here." She looks a little more abashed a moment later. "Of course, I probably should have thought about where he'd be sleeping before I invited him to stay."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:17 am

"I don't think I take up much space, and I shared a bed with Zecora when I was at her place, so I wouldn't mind sharing with you Twilight." I reply first before I can help myself, blushing and then adding "T~Though I can also take the guest bed if you'd like. Do you need help getting it out Spike?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:13 am

Both Twilight and Spike blush when you mention sharing a bed with Zecora. Twilight rubbing a hoof behind her head. "Y-yeah, well we do have the guest bed, so we might as well pull it out." Spike gives a nod, "Sure, I can get that out, and I would appreciate the help, too." The small dragon waves you up to him turning away from the balcony.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:34 am

Their own blushing makes my mind wander again, but this time with a bit of effort I manage to keep myself from getting too aroused by it, no more than I already was. "Sure thing Spike!" I say as I hurry to follow him upstairs.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 am

He leads you up to a bedroom lined with shelves like the main room. "C'mon, it's in here." He walks over to a particular shelf which pulls aside to reveal a cubby with a bed inside. With a bit of effort, the two of you manage to get the bed out opposite the one already there. "Word of advice, Twilight's a bit of a light sleeper, so it's pretty easy to wake her if you start making any noise."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:40 am

The bed was as heavy as I expected, and I was left panting once we got it into place. "Thanks fir letting me know... I don't think I snore, so she should be fine."

With that, I headed back down stairs, figuring that unless Spike or Twilight needed me for something I could try to learn more about this place.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:46 am

"Well, that's good to know." He lets you go ahead and go back downstairs.

In the main room, you don't see Twilight, but you do hear someone shuffling around in what appears to be a kitchen leaving you to look for books at your leisure or try to get Twilight's help.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:14 am

Hearing Twilight in the kitchen, I quietly made my way towards it, intent on asking her what a good book to start with for someone new to Equestria.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:15 am

As you entered the kitchen, a sharp squeal pierced the air. Twilight lifted the kettle off the stove with her magic as she hummed a simple and somewhat familiar tune. She was a bit surprised as she turned to find you standing in the doorway. "Oh, I didn't hear you come down. Did you want some tea?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:07 am

At first, I thought the squeal might be her, but then I realized it was the tea. Of course, as she returned her attention back to the kettle after spotting me, I again found my eyes on her plot... shaking my head and smacking it with my tail paw, I say "U~Uh sure, s~surprise me with whatever tea's you have."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This could be a chance for him to get a calming tea, or maybe that makes him a bit more 'energetic' lol xD
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The later sound a lot like what I did with Zecora's stew.

She looks a little confused when you slap yourself but decides to let it pass with a smile. "Sure, it's nothing too special, but it's really good stuff." She pours you and herself a mug before taking a seat at the kitchen table motioning for you to take a seat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 am

Nodding my head, I smile and take my seat across from her, blowing on the tea just a bit to cool it down. I take some sniffs of it, and it certainly smells good~ With that, I take a quick sip of it, wondering if it would taste just as good.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:35 am

It turned out the tea did indeed taste as good as it smelled. It had a rather sweet taste that suddenly jolted your senses. "It's a mild stimulant, but it's also good for focus. I find it helpful when I need to do some serious studying. You feel a sudden surge of arousal, your cockhead poking out from your sheath making you question how this helps with focus.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:37 am

I shiver a bit, humming as I take another sip and try to focus on anything else... yet the surge of arousal and the jolt makes me find my focus zeroing in on... well, a certain cute, adorable mare before me. "I~It is? I~It's, ah, c~certainly stimulating alright..." I felt a bit more awake alongside the surge of arousal, though I wondered to myself if this tea worked differently for females or if I was just weird...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:57 am

Twilight gave a quizzical look seeming to grow concerned. "Quetzal, are you okay? You're looking a little flushed. Here let me get a closer look." Pushing back from the table, gets down from the chair and begins to saunter around the table. If something isn't done soon, she might see what's going on underneath the table.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:20 am

For a moment, I thought of trying to hide what was happening... but as I saw her saunter over my way... I found myself too aroused, and admittedly, not willing after all that had happened today, to try and deny how I found her, just like her friends, attractive. So, with a gulp, and a blush, I simply let her come on over to see my twitching dick for herself, especially as I let my eyes wander all over her form.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games