My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:34 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Quetzal
Appearance:http://orig03.deviantart.net/9dbe/f/2015/332/b/4/darizotl_child___izel_by_shadobabe-d8jb7bx.png
Bio: Quetzal doesn't know who or what he is, or how he got here. All he knows is a name that he believes to be his, and that he's lost in a big, wild looking forest. He just hopes he can find someone or something that can help or answer any of his questions...

You'd been wandering through these woods lost for at least an hour. It was starting to play with your mind as you kept feeling like something was following you. At least, you hope that was a trick of the mind. Then you heard the chanting. Strange words you couldn't understand, but the voice was melodic making you think it might be singing of some sort. Following the voice, you came across a large gnarled tree. It had a door and windows, so someone must have hollowed it out to use as a building. Sneaking in close, you could see a stripped figure chanting over a boiling pot. At first, you worried you'd stumbled upon something sinister, but the aroma of food wafted from the pot making you realize just how hungry you'd gotten stumbling through the woods.
Firehead

Re: My Little Quetzal [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:49 am

My stomach rumbled as I peeked in through the window, making me gulp as I glanced over to the chanting figure. She, her voice at least sounded like a she, didn't look threatening and was frankly the first non scary thing I'd seen in this forest. I'd just have to be careful wouldn't I?

Slowly moving towards the door, I used my tail to knock on the wood near the door as I asked "U~Uhm... h~hello? C~Could I have some of that stew?" It only occurred to me after I was finished speaking that I might not even be speaking a language she would know. I hadn't seen anything like me so far after all.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:46 am

As you knock, you hear the strange chanting stop. The sound of hoof steps approaching to open the door. The small striped pony looking up at you with a bit of curiosity. "A strange creature comes seeking food. Come, join me, you won't be shooed." Turning away, she leaves the door open as she walks back to her pot. Standing over the pot she takes in a whiff.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:36 am

I blinked. At first caught off guard by her manner of speaking, but then when my head registers what she had said I nod and slowly walk on in. I take a whiff of the air as well, curious as to what the stew was.

"T~Thank you... n~not sure how many would let a total stranger in." Especially when she calls me a strange creature at that I thought to myself.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:39 pm

It seemed to be a rather simple stew of vegetables mixed with potatoes, but it certainly smelled good making you wonder what it had been seasoned with. "This place feels most lonely, and so I feel blessed. Having the chance to welcome a guest." Grabbing a ladle and a pair of bowls, she serves up some stew for you before dishing out her own.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:01 am

"Why does it feel lonely? Is there no one else in this forest?" I asked as I took a spoonful, humming happily at the delicious taste.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:46 pm

"Of friendly things the forest is devoid. Most creatures here you'd best avoid." She takes a sip of her stew. "Not too far is a small pony place. Though when I go I don't see a face." She looks a little down at that.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:17 am

I make sure to remember that, and find myself lucky I had bumped into her rather then any of the things I should avoid. "Pony place? A town? And not a face... is it abandoned? Though... you make it sound like it has someone there..." I take another bite of soup, smiling at the taste as I say "This is very good... thank you very much Miss...?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:06 am

She gives a shake of her head when you ask if the town is abandoned. "The town is lived in with much care. But of those residents, I've seen no hair." She munches on a bit of her own stew when you ask her her name. Turning away she walks over to a shelf and picks up something shaking a bit of it into the remaining stew. "Zecora is what you can call me. But who is it that you be?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:48 am

"That's a very pretty name Miss Zecora." I said, for a moment not answering her, in part because I was raising the bowl to my lips and taking in bigger mouthfuls with some admittedly loud slurping sounds. It seemed a might rude... but I couldn't help it. It was delicious and it felt like I hadn't eaten in... well, forever.

It was also because remembering my name took a moment of reflection. "Quetzal... Quetzal is my name... at least, I think it is. It's quite a shame... but I can't remember much of... well, anything."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:40 pm

She doesn't seem to mind the bad table manners. In fact, she slurps from her own bowl before pulling the bowl away with a giggle. "I'm pleased to find you like my name, but find your lost memories quite the shame. I'm sure you'll find truth when the time is right. For now, be at ease and enjoy the pleasant night." She scoops out another bowl full for herself before holding the ladle up in offering to you. "It seems the meal is almost done. Your bowl, you want another one?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:59 pm

I gave her a thankful nod, putting my bowl forward and letting her fill it even as I glanced back towards the window. Was it already getting dark? "Uhm... I don't mean to impose... but would it be alright for me to stay the night here? If I have a home in this forest... I don't know where it is."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:24 pm

It was hard to tell if it was getting any darker. The thick canopy of the forest had cast in a deep gloom the entire time you'd been exploring making it difficult to discern night from day. The gloom did look somewhat darker, but you weren't sure if it had actually grown darker, or if your eyes had simply adjusted to the light in the house. She handed you back the bowl, now filled with more of the dish. "I said be at ease, now cast off your doubt. For this night, I will not toss you out."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:37 pm

I blushed, taking the bowl and sipping from it softly after I said "S~Sorry... d~didn't mean to doubt... I just wanted to make sure. No harm meant Miss Zecora."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:54 pm

There was a bit of extra spice in this bowl reminding you of what she'd added to the cauldron earlier. She shook her head at your apology. "Offense, I did not mean to take. Apologies, you don't need to make." Drawing the spoon to her lips, you found your eyes drawn to the way they purse to suck in the stew, and you felt your mouth dry and your body grow flush.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:59 pm

The extra spice to it warmed me up, though I was also starting to grow warm in another fashion as I squirmed. The sight of her pursed lips sucking it in made a certain something between my back legs twitch ever so slightly, and I suddenly found that as I took another slurp of my stew that I was now looking at her a bit differently... admiring her beautiful face and mane, and her plump flanks...

Shaking my head a bit, I tried to not get caught stealing too many glances like that her way. I wasn't sure how she'd take me looking at her like that.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Taking one last sip of her soup she shivers in delight. Her sizeable rear giving an enjoyable jiggle as the tremor passes through it. She looks to you with a soft smile though as she speaks it turns a bit devilish. "It seems you have something on your mind. Would it, perchance, be my behind?" Far from seeming angry she turns and walks with a seductive swagger. Her tail slides side to side giving you the barest view of her nethers.

Opening a door reveals what appears to be her bedroom. "Now that we have broken bread. Would you care to go to bed?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:46 pm

My blush was clear as day through my fur, and I gulped, feeling excited and nervous as she spotted what I'd been looking at. Her teasing by showing me her rear and even hints of her slit and tailhole had my prick starting to perk up, sending another shiver through me. I tried saying something to her invitation, failed, and simply nodded before downing the rest of my soup and moving on after her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:46 pm

She smiles as you seem to be left speechless by her invitation turning away from you she walked to the bed with the same sultry sway. When you arrive in her room you see her laying out on her side with her back to you. Her head turns as she hears you enter and she looks at you from over her shoulder her gaze traveling up and down you. "Yes, words we don't need, they are a crutch. Cast them away for the night, and simply use touch." She rolls to her other side and stretches herself out giving you a view of her full body.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:58 am

I gulp and nod, my canine like dick now fully engorged and erect and on full display. Moving on over to her though, even as I found myself just wanting to mount her... I instead took to moving my front paws over her front, exploring her body even as my tail paw thing came around to caress her flanks, particularly that strange mark that adorned them, tracing it out and then moving to softly probe at her rear holes.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games