Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:16 pm

This seemed to give her a pair of big, heavy balls, and widened her cock a bit more, but otherwise didn't have much effect. Mayhaps if you were curious of such, you could ask for the Priest to explain more in the future...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

make a will roll to see if you realize what you've done, or if you remain in this eager corrupting state for a while longer. Your core self I should say at least
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:21 pm

((Nat1))

I was really interested in this a sort of, naturally curiosity rose inside me, I Decided on testing and testing and testing her different sexual parts with corruption, Even trying to corrupt myself some to give myself the wings I always craved.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:57 am

Further attempts to corrupt her didn't get anywhere... but having her fuck you in the ass and then shoot her own corrupted seed all over your back did end up seeming to give you what you desired. Though you gained a combination of angel and dragonic wings it seemed in the process.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:01 am

I kissed her happily in thanks before asking is she wanted to rape her husband now or wait.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:13 am

The feeling of your wings, and the carnal acts that you had carried out, of your own actuall accord, sent a thrill down your spine as you felt the approval of the Twisted and Tainted ones wash over you. The wife giggled and said she'd be more then happy to fuck her husband, though she wanted to know how it was going to be done.

Instantly, an image appeared in your mind- dousing him in yours, and her, corrupt seed should have the dual effects of starting the initial corruption, and transformation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 am

I Hummed "How about we jack each other off onto him to start then do what comes natural?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:32 am

She grinned, nodding her head and making the whiskers from her nose sway and bounce, along with her breasts. "Old man's probably asleep now hehe, this is gonna be fun!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:34 am

I Happily followed her, Sealing the Room's sound off once we got in there with him and eagerly began jacking her off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:48 am

The old man was indeed very much asleep, and your new friend eagerly started stroking at her rod, mooing as her other hand moved to one of her breasts to play with it as well. You felt the Dark gods urging you on, even giving you a feeling that this time you might be able to control the mutation you gave this man.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:50 am

I Gently Took her hand from her cock and moved it to mine as I jacked her off moaning lightly, My only thoughts of him acting like a breeding factory.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:11 am

It took only a few minutes, but soon enough both of you were unloading thick strands of your tainted seed upon him. He squirmed in confusion but only started to wake up with a moan as the taint started to change him.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll let you choose at least the base form/mutation and can go from there.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:11 am

I Grinned and eagerly began pushing my cock down his throat, leaving his ass to his wife, I Grinned as I saw his ass and tits Slowly but steadily get bigger, his skin turned black his legs were becoming furry, I couldn't tell what so maybe Imp, Satyr or Harpy? Something else Such as a full on Ratwoman? I didn't know or care, I just wanted to fuck his throat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Judging by the ears and antlers starting to grow on the top of his... slowly becoming her head, it was more likely he was becoming a twisted jackalope of some sort. Her eyes opened wide, clearly confused as arousal and corruption mixed in her as you fucked her mouth, while her wife was more than happy to spread her deer like legs and plunge into her ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:31 pm

I Moaned and eagerly Slamed into her mouth, loving the feeling of her tight throat
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:57 pm

More fur spread across her, a puff and some giggles from the wife drawing your eye to see that the former husband seemed to have sprouted a short feathery tail that was now tickling her with every thrust into her ass she made. Some discolorations here and there on the fur joined it as she finished her metamorphis into a tainted jackalope girl, her moans of confused pleasure echoing and making your cock twitch inside her throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:59 pm

I Eagerly Came down her throat before even more eagerly moved to fuck her tight new cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:04 pm

"Hey~ I wanna fuck that~" The wife says as you move to do so, you being able to smell quite easily your desire for her to be a breeder has come true. She practically reeks fertility, and the smell is setting you and your new friend off in the need to knock her up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:05 pm

I Hummed "We can fuck it at the same time~" I sang giggling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:14 pm

The Jackalope girl, now looking much younger, started shaking her head, even as you could both see her slit drooling at the thought of that. Once you both got into position and slammed in, she let out a wordless scream as you took her virginity, and you both found a welcoming if very snug, tight fit inside her as her cervix winked at both of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 pm

I happily timed my thrusts with the other futa, Making sure Our Cocks pushed in and pulled out at the same time.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games