Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 am

"Both sound fun! But the first one might not get us caught~! But the second has more thrill to it!~" She said, seeming torn just as much as you as her cock twitched.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:45 am

I Hummed "I know, We can't get caught, but having fun is fun."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:26 am

She hummed, then smiled as she said "Let's do both!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am

I Blinked "Both?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:11 pm

"Yeah! Let's fill the buckets with cum... and then once we get to the well, we can stroke and finger each other and shoot all our sexy fluids into the well!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm

I giggled "Sounds fun."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:44 pm

Smiling, she sat the buckets before you, then hummed as she reached out, grasping yours and slowly moving her hand up and down it expertly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:59 pm

I Shuddered in pleasure and began jacking her off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:25 pm

Her cock was still sensitive it seemed, and she groaned and shuddered, thick drops of pre quickly forming and leaking into her bucket. She soon pulled you in for a kiss, her breasts rubbing against your own and only further arousing you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:26 pm

I happily kissed her back my hands playing with her balls and cock head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm

You felt her balls quake as you played with them, signaling a weak point for her as you felt her lean into you, her legs shaking just a bit as her cock leaked more pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:17 pm

I gently Squeezed them with a sexy grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 pm

That was enough to push her over the edge, her cock leaping and shooting gouts of cum into the bucket that was poised before her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:29 am

I Shuddered "Sexy~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:45 am

She soon dropped to her knees, sucking you off and getting you to corrupt her further and fill the bucket with your cum. Sneaking on out, the two of you dumped the cum down into it, then proceeded to jack each other off before it. For some reason, this act of sheer corruption and carnality proved to be something more- you felt something shifting inside of you as power and the blessings of the Dark, Twisted and Tainted ones flooded into you. You could feel your angelic core finally breached and reshaped just as the rest of you had... and it was, to say the least, orgasmic...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:52 am

((nat1 will roll))

I Came and Came and Came my Mind breaking as I eagerly sought to breed with all in the town I had to corrupted them but I had almost godlike powers, and more and more followers only gave me more driving me to be more mad and corrupt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:14 am

By the end of the night, the village, and you, were unrecognizable as they had been just the day before. In fact, the old you was now completely gone- obliterated, shattered, twisted and reforged into something new. You were now truly and fully the chosen arbiter of the Tainted Ones... the Dark Goddess of the Mortal plain. The Gods themselves were still your ultimate masters... but you now as you marched from one town and village to the next were worshipped alongside them, and feared by others. The day you truly considered your rise to godhood was when you corrupted and changed your own former family to your perverse whims, changing each into a perfectly suited sex toy or plaything for your ever eager carnal desires.

In time... there was no doubting who ruled this new world. Sure, you hadn't crushed and tainted every little scrap... but it wouldn't be much longer. All was yours... just as it always was meant to be for the Queen of Corruption.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games