Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:45 pm

You soon find yourself sitting on a table where three men were busy drinking, and while they looked quite confused by your behavior, they certainly were eyeing you up and down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:23 pm

I Decided to play up the "Jealous and Drunk so Flirty with other men Angle." since the wife normally doesn't do stuff like this, There had to be a reason.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:25 pm

The people in the tavern didn't seem to mind or be bothered by your advances, one man soon plopping you in his lap and running his hands up and down your sides as he kisses at your neck. The other three at his table were soon rubbing at their crothes, one outright reaching into his trousers to start stroking himself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:27 pm

I acted giggly and drunk, what the hell I weas right here why the fuck was he stroking himself didn't any of these country bumpkins know to just rape the drunk and jealous wife?! Shit like that happened all the time in the Capital.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Either they were slow, cautious about doing the elder's wife, or perhaps simply taking their time with you. Moments later after all, you were pushed onto the table, the one you'd been sitting on tearing your clothes off as a cock was shoved into your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm

I let out a moan as I shivered eager to corrupt them on the inside, make some hidden corruptors.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:51 pm

You felt an aura of corruption surround you at this thought, while the men seemed even more eager to start having their way with you. A cock was soon plunging into your slit, while your hands felt thick, throbbing and hot rods rubbing against them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:53 pm

I began jacking them off, corrupting and perverting their minds and hearts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:01 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

make a resist roll again, might have these happen every ten or twenty posts

You could feel their spirits drinking in the corruption coming off of you, some of the others about the tavern moving closer to watch or rub their dicks against you. One of the women present actually started stripping, then laid herself atop you and joined in the fun, stroking and sucking at a dick and every so often kissing at your face as you felt the twisted, carnal desires filling the chamber.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 am

((4))

I Giggled and happily began corrupting all their hearts, minds and souls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:10 am

The place was soon descending into a carnal orgy of taint. Once your mouth and pussy had beem filled, you were pulled back into someone's lap, your ass getting stuffed as another claimed your puss. Your new friend wasl also given the same treatment, even as a man with a huge dick smacked both your faces and demanded you show his rod some worship.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 am

I happily began sucking and worshiping his balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:17 am

Your friend giggled and took his glans into her mouth, her eyes swirling and gaining a dark purple hue. In fact, you noticed that everyone's eyes were slowly gaining that color, the only outward sign that you were changing them in any way as pleasure filled you from the eager fucking you were getting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 am

I Moaned and eagerly came hard around them, basking the pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:28 am

The remainder of that morning and early afternoon was spent having sex with everyone who'd been in the tavern as well as those who came in. By the time you'd run everyone else raggad, you had lost your disguise, not that any present seemed to care in the least bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 am

I giggled in pleasure, hidden under the table as I somehow ended up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 am

Knowing you'd corrupted a bit more of the town, there was now the question of how to spread it further and infect the whole town. Slipping on out when no one was paying attention, you noticed that in the center of town was a rather decently sized well. Perhaps you could, during the evening, pump some corruption into it and taint the very water and ground of this cozy little town...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:41 am

Sneaking back to the mayor's home I eagerly got some buckets to cum into.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 am

Your two friends were still up, though the jackalope girl was busy rubbing her very swollen stomach, cooing about how she knew it wouldn't be long before she'd have plenty of kids. The wife came on over, her own dick still semi hard as she asked "Whatcha doing friend?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 am

I hummed "Was thinking if I should cum in buckets and carry it to the well or just cum in the well."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games