Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:05 am

It didn't seem to take long before she was cumming around you both, at which point you found her snatch trying to suck you in even deeper as her inner walls both rippled and tightened to the point that neither of you could thrust anymore.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:07 am

I groaned and happily filled her with cum, still not used to my new cock with my new futa friend no doubt following soon.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:23 pm

She did indeed, the two of you filling her as you again sensed that somehow, she was indeed now pregnant with a number of children, all twisted and tainted as you three were. Her mind was also now corrupted, because she had quite the fucked silly, drunk happy look on her face as she gurgled and giggled bubbily, now rubbing at her slightly swollen stomach.

To your surprise though, she soon started rolling her hips a bit, showing remarkable control over her inner muscles as she made it feel like you were both thrusting into her as she giggled and said "M~More! G~Give me more! M~My oven needs lots and lots of baby batter!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:31 pm

I Groaned and happily kissed the new girl, Wallowing in the pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:31 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Make another will roll to have at least some of you snap out of this. If over 15 make a second will roll and if that one succeeds you manage to regain some slight control over your actions.

The girl returns the kiss as the two of you start thrusting into her again, not that you really need to thanks to the wonderful carnal corruption you've inflicted on her. Her cunt seems designed to fuck anyone at whatever pace she feels like even if they were frozen like statues.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm

((3))

I happily Fucked and fucked and fucked the two of them until we all fucked into a stupor or passed out, lost to these alien pleasures.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:14 am

Morning eventually arrives, with you feeling quite, quite good. Your own deeper angelic self is currently unable to be felt, the corruption and the new pleasures still lingering strongly, though there is a tiny flicker as you find yourself first to awaken. You had already twisted these two, but now the question was how were you going to taint the rest of the town? Especially without getting found out?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am

I hummed "Can you two return to normal?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:50 pm

They groaned a bit and stretched first, then they tried. The former husband seemed unable to do so, but the wife had some success. Not much, but some. You of course had no trouble doing so... though after a sudden flash of inspiration from somewhere, you were able to disguise yourself as the wife's original form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:11 pm

I Blinked "Huh, that's odd." I Murmured transforming.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 am

"Mhm... You were still sexier then my old me." The wife says with a giggle, sending a slight rush of happiness through you at the compliment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:48 am

I smiled "Think I can get away with acting like a slut in this body~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 pm

She giggles, humming a bit as she says "Maybe. I was a tiny bit of a flirt even when married to my dear hubbie, but I never took it any farther. But I'm sure some of the men won't mind~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 pm

I Hummed "How about Hubbie's looking at new girl a bit much and making me jealous?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:00 pm

"Hmm?" She asked, seeming to have began to get distracted as she teased at her hubbies breasts, her hand reaching down to stroke her slit as moans filled the air. You could sense that your corruption of her had awakened a strong, deep seated libido that had always been there and just needed someone to tap into it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 pm

I Hummed "I Need some of your sexier clothes." I told her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:48 am

She giggled at that, pointing to a small wardrobe as she said "I don't really have any sexy clothes... but you can feel free to modify them however you'd like."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:53 am

I went over and just made some a little more sexy and making sure to spell the house from letting noise out I left, going to the town bar acting mad.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:57 am

Your changes and spell casting quickly done, you saw that many guys quickly took notice of the altered versions of the wife's clothes... you even saw a few women looking your way too. Soon enough, you were inside the town's only Tavern, which looked to have a few travelers and townsfolk in it at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:59 am

I Decided to play up 'getting drunk' and acting like I was feeling jealous of 'my husband' paying so much attention to 'the new girl'
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games