Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:25 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Ariel D'Valkyrie De la Entolel "Ari"(to her siblings)
Race: Human
Class: Noble
Appearance: http://orig15.deviantart.net/aa87/f/2013/360/e/a/_by_lovecacao-d6zk2ji.jpg
Positive Trait:
Part Angel: Makes her more attractive and Prevents Most mutation unless exposed to very "Bad" Materials or spells
Negative Traits:
Part Angel: Attracts, Demons, Mutants, ETC. Anything that can corrupt or is considered a "Lesser Race or creature" who all get +3 to roles against her
Rule of Gold: She Brings Good Luck and stronger magic to people around her, giving them a +5 to all luck or magic based rolls, even if she's around them unwillingly, This makes it so escape impossible unless everyone around her is wiped out, Also grants her a -5 to magic or luck rolls

Bio: Born of a Noble woman and a visiting angel Ariel is well loved among both the common and Noble people Caring for them all, but she's hated by the outcast, Mutants, Ratmen, Goblinoids, All Those rejected by "Polite Society" hate her naturally bright feelings, and many Seek to corrupt her and ruin her, Recently a Successful Kidnapping happened And she was taken by a small mutant Raiding party and taken underground into their twisting filth filled cave systems, where Ratmen, and Mutants both seemed to live worshiping some odd Gods who's names Ari couldn't understand but left her feeling dirty, She had no Idea what they were going do to her and only hoped that she'd get lucky.

You had been brought down into some dark caves, and for the moment, simply thrown into a dirty cell that reeked of sex and was filled with a smell that left you feeling dirty and strange. Your clothes had been torn from you, and none given to you, so you and your perfect, angelic like body was now on open display. You heard one of the guards say something about preparing something just for you, and that unless you wanted to have some fun before then to just sit down and be quiet.
Kuragari

Re: Twisted Capture [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:28 am

((Roll=5-5=0))

I Gulped and sat unsurely on the cum stained floor and tried to pray, And access my divine Magic but Something Violently Blocked out my Access, leaving me dazed in the cell until someone bothered to rouse me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:36 am

Someone did in fact come to bother you soon enough- one of the ratmen who was more rat than man, his face twisted and scarred from the mutations that plagued him all his life. He stepped into your cell, dropping his loincloth and revealing two bump riddled rat dicks. A twisted smirk spread across his face as he said "Having some fun with you before the ritual shouldn't bother no one heheh~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:37 am

I Stared and then tried to distract him "Ritual What Ritual requires a virgin half angel like me?" I asked trying to scoot back away from him.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:43 am

"Heh! Doesn't require a virgin sweetie... just a thing like you~" He says as he grabs your head and rubs both of his cocks against your face, his pre and dirt rubbing onto your face as he growled "Now, start cleaning my pricks angel, I want you to get a good taste of what'll be fucking your mouth in a moment."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:44 am

I Blinked "Cleaning What?! We don't have a bath in this room!" I Protected trying to push him away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:49 am

That just made him roll his eyes, before he reached down to grip your head more firmly as he shoved one of his dicks into your mouth, the other rubbing and smearing filth and pre against your chin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:53 am

((Luck Roll=Nat1))

I could only choke in surprise as his violently violated my mouth, which seemed seemed to greatly please whatever Power Blocked me because suddenly I felt the Ratman become not only heavily blessed by multiple dark powers, but his balls and cock Swelled up and his veins and balls(Which now Numbered Ten)) Glowed a sick disgusting green, the sight of which caused me to freeze in some sort of primal terror.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 am

His eyes glowed as well, and suddenly he pulled back out, only to slam both pricks down your mouth and throat, stretching your jaw as he raped and violated your face, strange scents and dark powers working to worm their way into you and taint your soul. You could sense it... even if whatever dark power these things followed could taint your soul by just a smidgen... it's own plans would be advanced.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:03 am

I tried to pull away by the recently blessed champion could easily overpower me forcing me to swallow his disgusting cocks as easy as the common man could Masturbate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 am

"Suck, swallow, taste... let darkness creep into you!" He said, growling as thicker pre began to leak forth- his rods twitching in warning of an orgasm that was to come... and probably not the only one he'd have while fucking your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:13 am

I tried to resist whatever he was doing, tried to fight back, but as he began cumming I felt something try to shift me, I could only hope it didn't work.

((Trying to resist corruption and mutation=4))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:25 am

The shift was... subtle. You weren't sure you would have even noticed it before... but as you felt his cocks pressing against your tongue... tiny jolts of lighting raved through you.

(Your tongues sensitivity is now half that of your clit, and stimulating it can easily arouse you)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:29 am

I shuddered and moaned around his cock "N~No~" I barely moaned out feeling the shift in me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:40 am

He grinned, grinding his rods against your tongue, the bumps sending shivers through you that felt dirty and impure...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:44 am

I was forced to moan into his cocks as I found just how much my tongue could feel good, Getting a little wet much to my shame, looking at his ten swollen glowing green balls I knew more was waiting for me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:49 am

Indeed, after forcing that moan from you, he resumed his face fucking, the rough grinding against your sensitive tongue sending sinful ripples through you. If he did this long enough... he might get you to cum just from this!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:52 am

((Resist Roll=2))

I was unused to pleasure and thus was soon moaning and wiggling in a puddle of my own juices, the scent of which just seemed to drive him more wild.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:57 am

"Yesssh... feel it... bask in it... you'll be feeling much more of it soon enough!!" He shouted as this second round began to fill you.

(Pick a minor, subtle change if you fail a resist roll)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:00 am

((Resist Roll=4))

I Moaned in pleasure Cumming with him squirting onto his feet as my tongue became even more sensitive, to be just as sensitive as my clit.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games