Girl of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Girl of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:36 pm

The bounding was a weak one amongst all of them save the male in the group, who you could sense was one of the Great Mother's children. If you returned the others quickly, they're binding would fade. This one though was probably with you til the day you keeled over, or he did. Whichever happened first.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:58 pm

I groaned I couldn't just, give them back, the Great mother had to come and request any who didn't wish to bond, it was sacred and So unless they wished it I'd be stuck with them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm

A scroll soon burned into existence upon your desk, baring the mark of the Great Mother. She would be there in three days. Meanwhile you were being practically tugged down to the floor as all of them tried to hug and thank you for their rescue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:19 pm

I let out a gurk as I was dogpiled by thankful Kobolds, that might be to late~ I whined in my mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:50 am

Regardless at least, it seemed for the time being that you had some very affectionate guests to handle and deal with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:54 am

I groaned "Pups! I do have a club to tend!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:14 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

For the record, when I speak of or mention Kobolds I'm referring to the dragonish ones, not the monster girl encyclopedia kind

They pouted a bit but backed off to let you get up, save the boy who seemed very clingy to your waist. He looked up at you with big, cute eyes and pouted adorably.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 am

((Ah sorry, Kobolds are both dragon and doglike in many different settings, thought these were dogs))

I sighed "Fine you can all cling to me." I grumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:27 am

THey happily kobold piled you again, your new lover poking her head in, seeing that, and giggling at the sight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 am

I Blushed and huffed at her "Yeah yeah, I'm stuck here for a while at least."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am

"Don't you worry~ We know how to keep things running. Doesn't seem too busy on either side tonight either. Just keep your guests happy like you've always been good at!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:48 am

I rolled my eyes at her and Just got the pile onto the bed so we could wait for their pick up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Thankfully, as it turned out the Great Mother was able to arrive early. She was taller then most other kobolds, and had more of the look of a dragon to her. The children all smiled and dogpiled her too before some of them started drifting back towards you, the son especially.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:24 pm

I Sighed "Hello Great mother, these are the ones I found and they all seemed to bond with me."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:44 am

The Great Mother nods, then feels all their foreheads. "Well, there's only one here who I can tell won't be leaving you no matter what... the rest I feel are up in the air."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am

I Sighed "It was a necromancer I saved them from, A Crazed dark elf killing them for power."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:25 am

This earns a growl and hiss from the Great Mother, but she cooes and begins to go through the various daughters, one by one performing the spell necessary to see if they could be unbound to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am

I laid there with a sigh.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:12 pm

A half an hour passes by before the great mother approaches you. In each hand she is gently guiding a kobold, one the boy and the other a daughter... one of her daughters rather then one of a lesser noble. "These two it seems are fully bound to you. My only son and my fourth daughter wish to stay with you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:52 pm

I Nodded and gently held them, thinking quickly I giggled "Does that make you my step mom then?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games