Girl of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Girl of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:03 pm

It seemed twins, with one being yours and one being Jez's. You of course were carrying quadruplets for Jez...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:12 pm

I Blinked "JEZ YOU BITCH HOW'D YOU GET THROUGH MY ANIT-IMPREG SPELL?!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:33 am

You heard some giggles echo up to you, but otherwise she didn't seem bothered to give more of an answer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:02 am

I Glared at the door, why did my spells fuck up with her?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:58 am

The only reason you could think up that made even the least bit of sense was that she was too dumb to realize how magic was supposed to work with her mind and body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:01 am

I Sighed and got up to clean myself and get dressed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:48 am

Your new harem member moved to do the same, albeit a bit sluggishly as she groaned and said "F~Feels like my n~brains been fucked."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:57 am

I Huffed "You have twins, one's mine and one's her's."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm

"O~Oh... w~well, that's good. At least having your kid certainly... I;ve always wanted to have some kids of my own." She says with a smile, coming over and hugging you as she joins you in the shower were a quick clean up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:17 pm

I sighed and hugged her "Beast Clan Grow fast and use their mothers as Sexual Relief until they find a chosen mate."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 am

"Does that mean we'll both be getting more fucking?" She asked, semi-hopefully as she giggled and reached down to stroke at your rod a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 am

I Snorted at her and gently slapped her upside the head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:44 pm

She just giggled at that and helped you get cleaned up, then joined you downstairs as you saw the place was still mostly empty on the Moon side, while the Sun side was starting to see some growth both as the TV's above the bar showed a sports game heating up while musicians and dancers started drawing in more folks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:48 pm

I Blinked and looked at both, before blinking again "Why is there a Kobold Girl? Boy? Futa? Just sitting at the entrance to my rooms, on the Sun Side?" I asked before quickly going down to grab to dog like beast and yank them upstairs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:56 am

You weren't sure how, but the Kobold seemed to have gotten through your barriers between the two. No one on the Sun side seemed to have noticed though. The Kobold in question yelped as it was dragged, yipping in protest and saying something about "The great mother will hear of this rudeness yip!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:00 am

I Rolled my eyes "The Fuck were you doing you were hanging out on the human Side?" I Demanded.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:16 am

"You were not present on the Moon side kip yip! So went to the Sun side to see if I could get yous attention yip!" The Kobold in question, who did turn out to be a male, although a bit of a feminine runty one, said with an anoyed tone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:18 am

I Groaned "I was taking a shower, now, what did you want that made you almost get seen by humans?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:35 am

"Not seen, not seen! Am not simple kobold with no magic!" He protests, then hands you a scroll with the seal of the Great Mother of the Kobolds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:39 am

I Sighed and took the Scroll to look over what the great mother needed, We'd done quite a few deals with each other so she was close enough to ask for some favors, I knew she'd pay them back.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games