Girl of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Girl of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:51 am

The scroll outlined that a few of her royal daughters had gone missing, and that given these troublesome teens (which made you groan- teens of many races were a handful, but even more so among kobolds) had a tendency to try and sneak off into the human realm for mischief, she was worried something might have happened to them. She wanted someone who could easily blend into either world to go looking for them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:54 am

I sighed, Great, Soon I was Calling my various human world contacts to see if they heard anything odd and some witches who were either my cum slaves or owed me to try and scry for them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:31 pm

For a bit, it didn't seem like you were getting anywhere- then you got a call from someone near the warehouse district along the riverfront. He'd seen an unmarked truck with some thuggish looking guys and small wriggling bags a short while ago, and figured that might be something you could check out on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

I Growled and Teleported near where he told me they were and went looking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Arriving in the district, you could smell and feel a faint trace of magic, some of it draconic, but another of a sort you didn't recognize at first. It was however leading towards a large red painted warehouse.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:02 pm

I quickly followed the scent.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:07 pm

As you drew closer... you started to pick up on how it was familiar. It was a rotten, earthy smell... one common to one school of magic. Necromancy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:12 pm

I Glared, Goddamnit! I didn't need some dumbass magical causing a war in the city! I kicked the door in and Flared my magic in a giant "Cancelling" spell.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 pm

(Roll-19)

Much of the magic in the room is immediately canceled, several of those thugs in question dropping as the spells animating them were undone. A Dark Elf male in old and tattered necromantic robes glared at you, drawing a pistol in one hand and a curved dagger in another as a female Kobold struggled on a table.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:18 pm

I lifted my hand Grabbing the girl in my magic and sending her to the Great Mother, "Idiot Starting a Gods Damned War in my City?!" I Roared my magic blasting out as I tried to tear into his mind and found out what the hell he was thinking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:39 pm

(Roll... natural 1 o.0 Reroll-4)

Your attempt to send her back to the great mother.. or grab her seems to do nothing at all. It's then you notice the table she's on covered in necromantic runes. It was cancelling out any other magic but that school of spells. As for your attempt to enter his mind... that also failed, but you didn't need to- the bastard, after shooting and missing you before trying to fire his own blasts, shouted

"I don't care about the people of this city save for what they can give me, and my research has found that Kobolds, especially royal kobolds, have a life energy that is far more rejuvenating and empowering to me than any other!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:44 pm

I Blinked and stared at him "You do know that everyone will hunt you right? Killing Royal Kobolds is a big no-no, not even Their enemies do that, That Means you'll not only have the whole race, but everyone they ever made friends with after you." I Told him trying to basically 'force push' him into a wall to kill him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:29 am

(Roll-17 vs 3)

Your spell connects with him, ending any sort of reply he might have given you as he screams in pain upon hitting the wall nearby. He manages to send a weak wave of necromantic energy your way, but even an untrained child could avoid that attack. You do it with plenty of ease and room to get closer to your objectives.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:56 pm

I Frowned at him and Channeling my godly energy I sought to blast him and destroy him quickly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:15 am

(Roll-15 vs 2)

Your spell did just that- slamming into him and crashing him against the wall, the arcane energies burning at him even as you heard a sickening crunch from the impact.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:17 am

I huffed at him and made sure to rip his soul out and send it to hell before freeing the Kobold.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:49 pm

Ripping the soul took no trouble at all, and the Kobold practically tackled you in a thankful hug, as did the others- it was not just one royal Kobold, but several of the Great Mother's daughters and a few lesser noble children.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:10 pm

I Sighed and teleported us back to my home, knowing they'd need comfort but that Was the only place I could move so many of us.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:40 am

In told, there was eight girls and one boy out of the bunch, and they all seemed very determined to stay near you as you returned to the Sun and Moon bar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:47 am

I frowned in thought before gently scanning them with magic as I freed any bindings from them, cursing softly a sent a message that I found the Kobolds but all of them bound themselves to me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games