Colosseum Beauty (Earthling)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Colosseum Beauty (Earthling)

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:37 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Clarissa
Birthplace: Rhapsodia, capital of the Empire
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... id=2379151
Background: Clarissa has been poor her entire life, she was born in the poorer districts of town to a whore, not knowing who the father was. Her upbringing was tough, always on the border of having to resort to theft, but her mother managed to get in just enough money for survival, slightly helped with Clarissa taking on odd jobs such as waitress.
The young girl always looked up to the arena however, and dreamt to fight there herself one day... And when her mother died of an illness Clarissa scraped together what little money she had, and set out to find a sponsor.

Skills:
1. Charisma: Clarissa could always make people like her, be it her smile, her soft words... Or just great pair of tits, she always knew how to draw attention, and tips
2. Determined: Clarissa is brave and headstrong, never giving up
3. Agility: Despite the heavy weights on her chest Clarissa is surprisingly agile, in part due to having to deal with bullies and the like as a child
Flaws:
1. Uneducated: Growing up poor, Clarissa never had a formal education. Illiterate and does poor on knowledge checks
2. Naivete: Clarissa trusts people a little too readily. Bad at detective motive or lies.
3. Sensitive body: Clarissa's voluptuous body is sensitive to the touch. Hard to resist sexual advances.

Clarissa had gone to most of the well known sponsors only to be turned away at the door. Whether due to her lack of experience, intelligence or revealing attire. Discouraged but not defeated, the young would be gladiator found herself in the Pits, a rather rundown and shady part of Rhapsodia. Your mother always told you to avoid the Pits as a child. But this is the only place where you might find a sponsor.

As you walk down the alley, you can feel people leering at you. But you march on looking for a man named Bacchus. You hear about him from a rather handsy customer who said he was the man to meet if you needed money. Rounding one last corner you come to the place he mentioned. The building looked rather gaudy with purple cloth and gold trimmings. The front door was barricaded.

When you approach a eye opening appears and then closes. the door opens to reveal a portly man in expensive garb ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2067305 ). "Ah what brings a lovely thing like you to my door?"
Mark3000

Re: Colosseum Beauty (Earthling)

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:55 am

"Umm..." Clarissa shuffled nervously, looking into the floor. "I'm looking for someone to sponsor me as a gladiator... And was told you could help me...I've been turned away by most others, at no fault of my own abilities of course!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:40 pm

"Of course" Bacchus said with a grin. "Come in lets talk" He says ushering you in. As you are lead through the house you see other women peak there heads out to look. Some of them look like gladiators as well while others just seem skimpily dressed. "I was just visiting one of my many establishments." He says as the two of you enter a room with a lavished couch and decorations. Bacchus sat down and took a gauntlet of wine. " Before I can sponsor you, I need to know you have the body for it. Strip down and let me take a look at your body." He says swirling his drink.

Perception Roll: (Penalty: -2, Must Beat 15) 15

It sounds like a weird request at first, but you don't pay it much mind.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:01 pm

"Umm... Okay?!" Clarissa nodded with a smile. She was quite proud of her body, and to be honest didn't mind too much if people saw it, she new sexiness was part of the appeal in some gladiator battles, and that was in part why she thought she could become a great one.

And so she stripped off her raggy and dirty dress, unveiling her surprisingly clear and porcelain-like skin, her two massive breasts (said to rival even those of the Princess!), a hairless virgin snatch, and a pert, jiggly rump, spinning around she asked "Well, what do you think~?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:53 am

Bacchus stood up and started to walk around you. Running his hand across your body, taking a hand full of your bust while giving you rump a firm slap.

"Hm yes. We have a lot to work with. I think with my sponsorship you'll become a fine Gladiator. Now lets get down to business. Ola!" Bacchus called. From the back of the room a beautiful woman with long black hair came in with a scroll.

"Now to be a gladiator you need money. For equipment, training, promotion, travel and more. I'm ready to lend the money to you at a ... modest interest rate." He said as Ola gave you one of the scrolls. You couldn't really make out any of the words. There was 'fight', 'work', 'pay' and a few more. But what stood out were the numbers. You could tell there were big one and small ones.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:37 pm

"Umm..." She looked nervously between the scroll and the man before her "Umm... Mister... I can't really read..." She trembled slightly. Would her journey end right here, just because she never learnt how to read properly?
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:51 am

You see Bacchus eyes go wide for a moment. But then he gives you a smile. "Well luckily a gladiator just needs to know how to fight. It just says I'll give you money for training and equipment as well as set up fights. In exchange, we'll take a modest cut to pay off the loan." He says as he gives you a quill. "It's just a lot of paperwork. It's not that important."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:28 pm

"Umm... Okay!" She exclaimed with a smile and did her best to sign her name "There! This should be good no?" She asked, pushing the contract to her now sponsor and manager "So, when can I begin?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:06 pm

(Ola: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2842707 wearing http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2803139 )

Bacchus looked at the contract and signature, then shook your hand. "We'll start tomorrow, but first I need to get you to your new home. I have a few other girls I sponsor all living under the same roof. Makes it easier to manage your ... activities." He said still looking your over. "I'm sure you'll fit right in. Ola, take Clarissa to our place near the Colosseum" Ola nodded and led you out of the dwelling. Though you couldn't shake the feeling that people were watching you leave.

You and Ola make it to the main road and travel north to the city square. Here you can see all manor of merchant selling their wares. At the centre was the Colosseum. It stood as a testament to Rhapsodian engineering. It actually seemed like there was a battle going on at the moment.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:39 pm

"So.... Um.... How long have you been working for mister Bacchus? How is it?" The young girl asked curiously of the woman leading her through town, keeping pace with her... When suddenly she heard the sounds of excitement coming from the Grand Colosseum, and like an overly hyped child Clarissa began to tug on Ola's robes "Hey hey, can we go watch the bout?! Just one, okay?!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:41 am

Ola didn't turn to you when she answered, instead continuing to walk forward. "I've been with Mas ... Mister Bacchus since I was young. I was sold to him as a child and have served him ever since. He ... and interesting man to work for. You'll learn soon enough." She said in a plain fashion.

When you reach the Grand Colosseum, Ola sighs and nods. "Alright, one fight should be fine." She said as the two of you entered. Once you reached the spectator seats, you look down to see none other then the current colosseum champion, Julianna Font ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2188779 ). She was fighting a large brute in heavy armor. "Was" being the primary word, as the large warrior was already on his back. Julianna standing over him triumphant. The rest of the arena was cheering. At the Royal Balcony, you could see the royal family applauding Julianna's performance.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:47 pm

"It's Julianna!" Clarissa all but squeealed as she saw her idol stand there victorius in the arena before turning to Ola "The top gladiator of... everywhere! I've dreamt to become just like her since I was a little kid! Though... Too bad we didn't get to see the actual fight..."
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:19 am

"Indeed" Ola said as she took out a small scroll. " A veteren soldier with the Holy Rapsodian army. She fought in the Battle for Aurora and was key in suppressing the Southern Rebellion. A well rounded fighter and a tactical genius, she's on a completely different level then most gladiators." She said as she put the scroll away.

Down in the Arena you could see Julianna being present with a golden laurel wreath by Princess Vesta herself. Her long golden locks rivaled the shine of the laurel in her hand. Despite being the same age, the princess's pale skin and green eyes displayed an amazing radiance.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 pm

"Mmmh! I dream of one day standing where she stands now, maybe after even facing her in a match!" Clarissa grinned before turning to Ola once more "So, shall we continue then~?"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:25 am

(Princess Vesta: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1959636)

Ola nods as the two of you exit the Colosseum. "It will be a long time before you can fight here. First you need to build your name."Ola says as she leads you into a back alley. After a few twists and turns, you arrive at a rather rundown building with the windows all blocked by blinds. Taking you inside, Ola gives you a quick tour. "Up here is your room" she says as she takes you to a small room on the second floor. There was a small bed and a window pointing towards the Grand Colosseum. "The other girls should return soon" .
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:13 pm

"Oh? Return?" Clarissa asked curiously as she looked around. It was not much different from how she lived before, nut in her mind it was just a first step. Of course she'd be upgraded to better accomodations later!
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:13 am

Just as you finish asking your question, a woman walks into the small house ( https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2642687 ). "Oh Octavia! How did last night go?" Ola asked. The red haired woman merely hissed an walked off. "Tell Bacchus I'll have his money soon" she said as she walked past you. "Out of my way Red Meat"

Once Octavia is gone, another woman comes waltzing in ( https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2632306 ). She walks right up to you and strokes your chip. "Who is this lovely morsel Ola?" The woman asked as she licked her lips. "This is Clarissa, she's our newest gladiator." Ola said as she turned to you.

"Clarissa, this is Rita. She's a gladiator as well. Though she is aiming for the Grand Colosseum as well."
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:28 am

"Umm.... Hi!" Clarissa exclaimed with a smile as she looked up at the imposing woman stroking her chin "Nice to meet you! I just signed up today~!"
Earthling

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:23 am

"You are adorable." Rita said as she grinned. Once the introductions are over, Ola turns to the door. "Rita, I'll leave Clarissa in your care. I must return to Bacchus's side. I'll return tomorrow with details on your ... training" she said leaving the small home. Rita simply waves goodbye to Ola as she leaves.

Once the two of you are alone, The busty blonde turns back to you. "So Clarissa, you want to become a gladiator? Do you have any past experience performing in front of a crowd?" She asked.
Mark3000

Postby Earthling » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:01 pm

"Mmmh! I used to work as a waitress and even danced a little for extra tips!" the young innocent girl exclaimed with excitement, her breasts jiggling delightfully "So I'm quite used to having peoples eyes on me!"
Earthling

Next

Return to Private Games