Womb Conquerror [Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Womb Conquerror [Earthling]

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:35 pm

As ashamed as she felt, her whimpering still had a tinge of lewdness in them as you pushed your cock against her womb and teased it, her cervix opening up in response to allow you even deeper than you already were much to her chagrin <Ye... yes... i believiIYA!> she says, mewling aloud at the end as you began to play with her breasts, immediately after trying to shuffle away... only to find herself locked in place, your cock impaling her in place and making it so any movement of hers would not only not fails but also bring quite some stimulation to you both.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:25 pm

"Hnngh.... Good."He grunted, placing a forceful kiss on her neck "Then, I have another question for you. How do I earn fame and fortune in these lands? What great beasts are there to slay?"
With another grunt he thrust once more up into her. She was his toy, and he was going to make sure she knew it
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:56 pm

She squeaked as you planted your kiss, afterwards trying to speak words instead of moans during the fuck <ahhahhhahh.... fame... mmm... fortune... ahhh... not... nononooo.... mmm.... there is nothing much... ahhh... lately.... mmm... to do.... ahhh... just... mmmm... slaying bandits... ahhh... and pets... ahhh... while for men... ahhh.... claiming strong... mmm... ahhh... strong women... ahhh... just like ... ehhh.. whaaaahhhh... what you're doing...>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 pm

"Hmm... And what southern whore should I claim to rule this city?" He laughed, pulling on her nipples "Ruling my own kingdom does sound nice~ Hey maid! Undress! You are in a bathroom! It's only fitting you should be naked as well!"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 pm

As you fuck her Yuki continues to mewl <No... ahahhh... the... mmm... the prince rules... mmm... here.... ahhh... along the princess... mmm... ahhh... claim the princess... mmm... to get half the... ahhhh... the right... mmm... and beat the prince... ahhh... to become... ahhh... the ruler... mmmm> in answer to you, whereas the maid seems frightened at your request albeit a few seconds later she reacts, beginning to take off her clothes too.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:47 pm

"Hmm... I see... Who else is there to claim in this city? Who are the most prominent women?" Rath pondered. A plan forming in his mind over how he would create his harem and kingdom by force "I have no use for old and ugly ones."
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:26 am

<Claim...ahhh... many... mmmm.... many strong women... ahhh... as for prominent... mmm... some nobles... ahhh... or the church... mmmm... as well ahhhhh... as princess knights like meeeeehhhh...> she mewls as you fuck her <... all the strong... mmm... here aahhhh... are beautiful... mmm... but the most... mmm.. most beautiful of ahhhh.... alll.... as well as the strongest... mmm... is said to beeehhhh... mmmm... the price aaahhh.... ahnd princess cousin.... mmm... another princess knight....>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 am

"Hmm... I guess a noble could be good to claim. More money is always good to have... Although..." He laughed "Maybe I should take one of your Priestesses, show her exactly how much stronger my god are than your weaklings!"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 am

She moaned in response to your words, although later she'd add towards the god talks <The temple... ahhh... they have maaahhhny... many beautiful.. mmm... aahhhnnd strong womeen...>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 am

"Hnngh..." Rath grunted, him too starting to feel like he was approaching the edge before laughing out, and slamming her down on his cock "What a dutiful little slave! I didn't expect you southern whores to so readily give each other up!"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:52 am

Sae moaned more and more as she got properly dicked by your majestic cock till she came upon being slammed down, her sublime pussy beginning to milk your manhood for all it was worth while she mewled a long and erotic yes towards your last words... possibly not a conscious confirmation but more of an orgasmic affirmation, yet a yes nonetheless.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:18 am

And with a grunt he flooded her womb once more "Heh, I was right going here! Now, you should make ready to meet my other slave. They should be here any moment soon." He ordered as he all but pushed her off his cock and claimed out of the bath, without ceremony grabbing the maid and forcing her to deep throat his cock to clean him
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:59 pm

Yuki squealed as you flooded her depths with your jizz, absent-mindedly nodding to your order and just slumping in the bathroom once you pulled out and went out, the dragon-girl resting her orgasm out while letting the spunk in her stuffed womb flow out her pussy and into the slowly whitening bath water.

As for the maid... she squeaks as you grab her and while her mouth is open you get to push your meat inside, the girl appearing to be struggling initially for unwillingness to do this and later because of the greatness of your size... and yet unable to do anything as you used her lips as you pleased.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:07 pm

"Ghnn....Heh, it seems like you all southern whores are born and bred to be used!" Rath grunted as he felt his lust rise once more. Maybe he should claim this girl as well?
And so he pulled out of her gullet and lift her up... Right before plunging her down on his cock, caring nought for her pleasure or comfort. She was but fuckmeat to him
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:38 am

The girl seemed like she'd wish to moan out some protests at your words, albeit all it came out from her mouth would be squelching drool as you fucked her face.
Just when it looked like she was about to give up her resistance you suddenly pulled out, making her believe for a second that she'd been relieved of such pinch... only to get herself impaled onto your might spear. Her powerful mistress had been bested and breed by you, so how could she even dream of resisting you? An unwilling moan escaped her lips as she was deflowered, following by many more as you enjoyed her body however you wished.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 am

"Hmm... Yuki! I want you to get on your knees and lap up whatever cum drips out of this bitch's cunt!" Rath called out to his slave in the bath as he kept pounding into the unfourtunate girl "Ahh.... So fucking tight!"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:11 am

The dragonic woman would appear to be reluctant to do your bidding, yet she still slowly crawled over to where you where till she was practically under your dick, her eyes fixed upwards onto your swaying balls and pounding dick as you mashed them against the maid's deflowered pussy.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Feeling his limit approaching it did not take too long for Rath to come, flooding his maids womb with his ravenous seed
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Impregnation roll (>10): Natural 20
Fertilization Successful! Twins!

Not only hung like a stallion but also virile like one, you spew your load into the maid with relentless fury and filled her small baby-pouch to the brim, flooding both her womb and egg with your peerless sperm and seeding her for good, not only bestowing the maid with your offspring but also giving her the honour to bear two of them!
The successful insemination left almost all your sperm trapped deep into the maid, albeit there was indeed too much for the woman to accept and some flushed out through your union... only to get all cleaned up by Yuki, the girl following your order and cleaning up whatever came out
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:55 pm

With a grunt Rath pulled out and called on his Spirit before turning back to his maid, and now property "Tell me your name girl."
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games