Womb Conquerror [Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Womb Conquerror [Earthling]

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Impregnation roll(>4): 8
Fertilization Successful!

As you felt your limit approaching so did the deflowered dragon girl under you, her mewling more and more erotic into your kiss while her plush hips gladly accepted the pounding given under your mating press, her own pussy clinging more and more to your cock and twitching with progressive intensity as she got near her own orgasm, an orgasm which came as soon as your mighty manhood went balls-deep into her slit, the kitty full with your own maleness and her cervix broken through by your tip ready to spew your virile seed onto her fertile fields down below, her womb open and ready for the in-coming insemination which comes immediately after.

Milked by her climaxing pussy you're finally driven over the edge, unloading into the defenceless womb of the orgasming girl as much sperm your balls could deliver, the mating press you were in helping in making sure not one drop of cum could go anywhere else other than her deepest where a small dragonic egg found herself besieged by millions of small warrior swimmers... one of which beat everyone else and got in, claiming the ovum as his and giving birth to a new life into the dragoness tummy.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Panting heavily Rath slowly pulled out, looking down at his work with a smile "Spirit! Come here! We got to make sure it actually took hold!" He sommanded, calling his guardian from the cock she was gobbling to do her magic once more
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:33 pm

After getting the fuck of her life Yuki laid there twitching and enjoying the after waves of her orgasm, her arms sprawled over her head and her legs spread as to reveal the gaping pussy in between as well as the semen leaking out of it... the small amount coming out despite how much you blew inside confirming just how efficient the mating press was and how deep you deposited your loads.

Your spirit was in the middle of a blowjob as you call her over and indeed she leaves the man to crawl over, her lover following behind with his prick standing and eager for some action.
Once she got near the dragoness she made the very same gesture she previously used on Hazuki, the magic lights gathering and then once again exploding in a cheery display of hearts which confirmed pregnancy. There was no double display and as such no twins unlike your previous conquest, and yet even a single bun in this woman oven would give you ownership of both the woman and everything she had.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Grinning Rath looked at the guard and nodded at Yuki "You are given permission to use her mouth, this once." And so he moved away, and grabbed his spirit, lifiting her as one would a toy.... And slammed his still erect cock into her depths, again and again, he used her as an onahole, as a fucktoy, to clean his cock
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:57 pm

If the man was over-enthusiastic to be given a chance at his previous mistress's lips, Yuki doesn't seem to share such excitement when she beings to come down from the after-waves of her orgasm only to find a cock prodding at her lips.
It was the second one she saw in such a short time and at such a short distance, and while it wasn't nearly as big as yours it was still a cock nonetheless, shocking the dazed girl into a squeak that'd let the guard slip his dick right through her delicate lips, taking her oral virginity before pushing it in and out her mouth again and again. He might not be going fast enough to literally fuck her mouth, but there was no doubt he was enjoying your woman's mouth while she groaned unclear words of protest through her occupied orifice, her body too showing signs of struggle despite having her strength sapped from the previous orgasm.

As for your spirit... she was happy to be used as a toy for you to fuck as well as a rag for you to clean your cock.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:02 am

Still sensitive from ravaging the dragon woman it did not take too long for Rath to erupt once more inside of the spirits petite frame.
Pulling her off of his shaft to let her start cleaning him with her mouth Rath looked around "So this is all mine now, huh..."
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:49 pm

While you came straight into your spirit's womb, much to her vocalized pleasure, the guard also spunked into your woman's unwilling mouth, spewing a few loads down to her stomach. Just cumming once however didn't seem enough for him, the man instead resuming the face-fucking immediately after.

As for you, your spirit continued to clear your tool with glee while answering <Yes, it's all yours... as long as this woman is yours, so this place will be... thinking about it, we have to bring Hazuki here>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:01 pm

"Hmm... That we do... Hey!" He called out to the guard "I have another woman in an inn not too far from here. I want you to bring her here!"
And he turned to his newly acquired property "Do you have any maids around here?"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:26 pm

The guard seems startled as you call out to him, yet he doesn't stop moving his hips and face-fucking your woman even as he turns towards you, groaning a <mmm... ye-yes... mmm... i'll go get her immediately> before speeding up his hips till he blew another load down Yuki's throat, only then proceeding to follow your order.
After getting throat-fucked like that the girl wasn't exactly of the right mind or mood to answer, lagging behind a bit before finally giving what could be considered a nod... which indeed made you remember about ordering a bath from them before going to sleep.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:43 pm

"Well then. Walk with me if you can stand. If not, I can carry you." Rath smirked as he approached her "Need to clean ya up.
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:05 pm

Her reaction would indeed be a delayed one, but as prideful as she was the dragon woman would soon after be shifting her body back to assume a sitting position while looking at you with an indignant yet resigned expression <I... i can walk> she'd say before putting her feet on the ground tittering a few steps, her legs weak from the pounding yet still strong enough to let her walk.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:33 am

"Good. Then come with me." Rath responded with a smirk as he himself started to walk towards the bath "And don't bother putting on clothes.
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Yuki seemed unwilling to follow your orders and yet, as reluctant as she was, she still slowly proceeded to stand up and walk along you, her arms trying to hide her voluptuous nakedness... it was obvious she loathed her current situation, and yet not only you bested her in a fair fight but also bestowed upon her your off-spring, sealing her position as that of your woman and slave with nothing she could do about it.... her fate was sealed, and unless some other virile and powerful male impregnated her she wouldn't have other master other than you.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:50 pm

"Hmm... I need to arrange for some collars... Tell me. How much do I now own?" Rath asked his slave as he walked in front of her "All that was yours is now mine, is it not?"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:03 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Yuki Coins roll: Natural 20

<Collars...?> she repeats after you, seemed a bit startled as well as disgruntled by your possible intention, though she'd still answer as she followed you <I... i have about 75 coins on hand... plus the house here and everything in it... and now it's... it's all yours...>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:20 pm

"Hmm I see." Rath murmured as he entered the bathroom and began to descend into the hot water. He had never gotten dressed after all "Come, join me, and sit in my lap."
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:19 pm

She follows you as naked as she had been all the while, enduring the servant's stare on your way to the bathroom and finally showing back more of her unwillingness when you told her to join you in the bath, hesitance evident in her steps as she however does as ordered and slips down onto your lap.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:37 pm

And as she lowered herself onto him, Rath guided his cock inside of her once more "It is best for you to embrace your new role in life... As a mother to my children, my slave... and my cock sleeve. A role truly befitting women, especially southern ones like you." He chuckled as he began to fondle her breasts before calling out for a maid to start washing them.
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Yuki whimpered as she felt your cock align with her pussy, yet she didn't stop and continued to lower herself onto it, letting herself be filled by your manliness without a word of complain... indeed, she knew that was her fate and it won't change... at least not anytime soon, though she'd still feel a great deal of shame when the main came in to help in washing, shame and embarrassment shared by the girl called in, the maid most likely not expecting to wash her masters while they fucked yet still trying to do her job nonetheless.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:05 pm

"Hmm..." Rath pondered, unconcerned with the embarrassed maid cleaning them as he ground the tip of his cock against her womb "Now, tell me slave, do you now believe me that I truly carry the blood of dragons?" He chuckled, fondling her breasts roughly
Earthling

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games