Womb Conquerror [Earthling]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Womb Conquerror [Earthling]

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name - Rath Drakhain
Age - 23
Gender - Male
Race - Human(?)
Appearance - https://www.pinterest.se/pin/432908582921719225/
Bio - Rath originally hailed from the north, a harsh and unforgiving land, which, due to lack of resources forced him to travel south, in search for greener pastures, and fertile women where he could establish his own domain
Stats:
Strength - 8
Agility - 5
Constitution - 5
Intellect - 5
Will - 5
Charm - 5
Virility/Fertility - 7
Merits:
Northman - Rath hails from the north. A harsh and cold climate, making him resilient to the elements and a hardy survivor
Hung like a Stallion - Rath's cock is quite literally massive, and on an equine scale.
Master warrior - Despite his relatively young age Rath has spent his entire adolencense training for war.
Dragon Blood

Flaws:
Stranger in a Strange land - Rath is a foreginer to these parts, and is thus relying on his guardian spirit to guide him.
Misogynyst - In his tribe women were slaves, and as such he has problems accepting potential authority from any woman, which could lead him into trouble.
Bloodthirsty - He relishes in the thrill of battle, having a hard time turning down challenges
Sex Addict - He needs to have sex with regular intervals, or else a need to breed gradually builds until he can no longer contain himself.

Here you were, after travelling for countless days, weeks and months under the guide of your guardian spirit you had finally reached Leistung, a country know far and wide for its fertile lands and maidens, mighty warriors and strong women, a thriving place full of life and beauties... and most important of all, still following the rule that the strong takes it all.
Yes, everything was good but the last part was the cherry on the cake that you liked most, the right to take anything you took your liking for by showing how powerful you were, and that is what you will do...

In front of you are the gates of the town, a group of soldiers standing guard while a few others check those going in and out, you yourself having to pass through here should you wish to enter the town.

Current Location:

General Map:

Urhr93

Re: Womb Conquerror [Earthling]

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Rath looked down upon the guards, frowning, his hand resting upon the hilt of his great blade "Let me pass. I have business in this town."
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:48 pm

The guards look toward you, most of them ignoring them immediately afterwards whereas one of them points to the people lined up to enter and says <Get in line with the others and wait your turn>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:28 am

"Hmmpf... Very well." Rath grunted. Whilst he would usually have fought these men, they were not challenging him, and he did not need the trouble right now, the journey had been long and tiresome.
Shuffling back to the line he looked to his petite Guardian spirit" So, what do you know of this town? "
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:47 pm

The line is not long so soon enough you'll be able to enter the town, and while you're waiting your guardian spirit materializes in all her cuteness on your side and starts talking <While not the capital, this town is still one of the greatest of Leistung, famous for the best land and women... i have to say i already feel the auras of some great potential mates around here for you to pick as well as quite a few powerful rivals for you to fight against...>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:46 am

Looking around for an inn to stay the night Rath mumbled, his hand petting the head of his guardian spirit "Hmm... I will need a place to keep my harem as well. How do we go about aquiring a fitting base in these lands?"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Looking around you could see how the main road in front of you was full of big shops and lead towards the noble district as well as the town's castle at the end of it, though there didn't seem to be any inns along the way.
Going from your left to you right was another large road, with the side right to you appearing to lead towards a poorer side of the town yet obviously oriented towards local adventurers, whereas on the left it went toward a richer side of the town with the more wealthy individuals and exotic adventurers.

From your side your spirit chirps <Well... to keep women, you need give them a place to live in. Either you are loaded enough to buy an home large enough to house them in, or conquer a woman that already owns one>

Money: 5 C
Current Location:

Last edited by Urhr93 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:31 am

Taking the left road Rath huffed, keeping a look out for anything that might catch his eye "Know of any fitting the latter?"
Last edited by Earthling on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:37 pm

As you walk along the road leading to the more wealthy-looking part of town the spirit continues to talk non-stop <I know? Sure i know! This town houses many powerful noble women, each of them owning houses better than the last! ... though it's be pretty hard to meet them unless they go out, and even then your best chances would be through walking around the noble district...>

While talking you see many shops around, one more expensive than the previous, and while you approach the plaza at the end of the street you finally notice a quite glamorous inn near you.

Money: 5 C
Current Location:

Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Rath decided that for now, the Inn was the most reasonable option, deciding to check it out before anything else
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 pm

The inn indeed was the best option considering how penniless you were at the moment, given you didn't try go hunting for rich women to take care of you or get an house, but it also might have not been the best idea to come to this particular inn as... it's prices were indeed worth of the wealthy district it was built on.

<3 Coins for a night. Optional bath and meal is 1 coin each> informs the middle-aged woman behind the counter when you ask her how much it's cost to stay here.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:05 pm

"Hmmpf... I'll take a meal first." Rath muttered as he looked out over the crowd in the inn, trying to see if there was anyone worthy of his notice
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:04 am

The woman doesn't seem too satisfied with your answer, and if anything she may seem to look down on you for your seemingly penny-less behaviour <This is an proper inn, not a tavern. Meals are an additional option offered to our guests>
It's quite obvious she wouldn't look at you favourably should you choose to not book a room, and unfortunately there was also no other worthy of your notice in the place right now... though that may be because of the hour it is, namely mid afternoon.
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 pm

"Hmmpf... Fine." Rath grumbled as he placed a few more coins on the desk "Enough for a meal and a night. Now, if you excuse me, I shall have a little look around town.
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:02 pm

The woman took your money and gave your key <Here it is. The meal will be sent to your room when requested. Have a good trip>
She became more friendly once the money was involved, but now you were even more broke than before with only a single coin in your pokets. As you go out of the inn your spirit chirps on your side <Do you want me to see if there are any lovely auras around to keep your bed warm tonight?>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:06 pm

"Besides you?" Rath smirked and glanced down where his companion would be "Do it, and preferably one with money."
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:35 pm

She giggles at your words, mewling <The more the merrier! Now, let me see which lovely cutie is around... the nearest seem to be east of us, but feels weak on financial fortune... north-east there is another one whose wealthy is slightly stronger... and then north, two lovely auras as well as a ferocious one, their financial fortune is especially good for one of them as well as the man, but it'll be much more problematic to handle...>
Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:10 pm

"Hmm... We will do all three." Rath nodded as he headed eastwards "What can you tell me about the closest girl?"
Earthling

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:45 pm

<Ohhhh... you're so manly today> she teases as you walk along that same road you previously took to get to the inn, this time however towards the gates instead <Mmm... well, her aura is definitively an human one... poor financial fortune... poor residential fortune... poor political fortune... oh, considering her fortunes, i guess she should be an adventurer, decently young and pretty adventurer, good strength... i'd say she's worthy enough to sire you a strong child>

As she chatters away you see not too far from you what should be your target, a beautiful woman in her twenties, long black hair draped behind her violet armour, and a short sword on her waist. From the way she walks you can see she's a skilled fighter, most likely a dexterous type, but for now that was all you could tell just looking.

Hazuki:

Money: 1 C
Current Location:

Urhr93

Postby Earthling » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:51 pm

With a grin Rath slapped his spirits bottom before deciding to approach this woman, hand resting on his swords hilt "Oy!" He called out to her "You claimed yet?" he already knew the answer, she was, by him
Earthling

Next

Return to Private Games