Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Seeing your mood sour a bit, even if it was more because you were feeling sad. She quickly pulls you into a hug, smiling as she nuzzles your head. "Well then, we shall start with some alchemy lessons since you had started on that book. Magic lessons tomorrow."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Want some time skips for some of the magic and alchemy lessons?
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Morgan shivers into the hug as he slowly calms down slightly. Feeling the nuzzle to his head, he slowly nodded.

"Yes Mistress. I will do my best to study alchemy properly so that I won't cause any problems. I read a bit already that mixing things randomly could have been even worse than this..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:30 pm

"Indeed it could." She said, helping you up as she picks the book up and says "Now, how about you get dressed, and then meet me in my alchemy room. We'll spend much of the day going over it, so make sure you bring all your focus with you~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Morgan nods as he slowly gets dressed, looking at his body all over and still unsure about his new form. He wanted to go back to his old form as well, yet the pleasure with this form overwhelmed him. He rechecked to make sure his attire was ok before looking for Mistress kurari in the alchemy room.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Your attire felt a bit strange on your new form, though as you headed off to meet back up with her, you were reminded of how much fun your Mistress had had with it. It made you wonder... would changing back be a good idea? What if she didn't have as much fun... and well... you yourself had to admit as you'd caught sight of yourself in mirror... you did look rather sexy and cute...

Regardless, reaching the room, you already saw Mistress getting to work clearing a space, setting a number of things on it in a row and waiting for you to take a seat. Her stance and expression reminded you of the holy sisters who'd come to teach the kids at the orphanage.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Morgan stretches slightly and frowned at how the attire clung to him. As he walked off, he recalled how Mistress Kurari had enjoyed herself when he transformed. Catching sight of himself in the mirror, he blushed slightly before shaking his head. He had to focus properly for his lesson.

Entering the room, he saw her clearing a small space for him with some items placed in a row. Nodding and getting into the seat, he curiously looked at all the items and wondered what they would do in a potion.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Most of the rest of the day was spent familiarizing yourself with much of the basic equipment that Alchemists had to make use of in their work, along with some of the common, baser ingredients often used in even advanced potions. She made sure to point out which ones you were never to use together unless there were specific conditions to go along with them. Several hours into it you were handed a plate with a simple sandwich on it, Mistress Kurari smiling and slowly digging into one of her own.

"Time sure flies when one is teaching such an attentive student~" She says, smiling and chuckling a bit as she adds "In fact, you've actually not stared at my breasts this whole time. Quite an improvement over my last Pet and Student."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Morgan listened to the lesson attentively, familiarizibg himself with all the basic equipments as well as some basic ingredients. He had a good memory and easily understood what Mistress Kurari was teaching him.

When breaktime came, he happily ate his sandwich and blushed slightly from her comment.

"Mmhh...getting hard Mistress...breasts feel heavy...doing my best to focus."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:40 pm

"Oh? Is that so?" She asked, humming a bit before smiling and using her magic to levitate two of the longer, bigger bottles. She then comes around behind you, pulling your shirt up and softly groping your breasts before her fingers moved to gently grip your nipples. "I think I can take care of that my dear~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:59 am

Morgan blushed as he saw the two bottles levitate towards him. Guessing what would happen again, he still felt all weird when his shirt was pulled up, exposing his breasts which were being groped by Mistress Kurari. The jolts of pleasure coursed through him and sparked when his nipples were gripped, his milk slowly starting to trickle out as he leaned against her.

"Mmh...always....feel so weird...and good...but...mm~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Mistress Kurari simply chuckled, and began to gently pinch and tug at your nipples, alternating as she squirted short streams of it into the potion bottles. After a bit, she took to nuzzling and licking at your cute cow horns as well, giggling as her tail caressed your outer thighs.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:25 am

Each pinch and tug at his nipples caused him to moan softly and squirt some milk into the bottles. It appeared there was quite a lot milk in his breasts again as he easily managed to fill the two bottles but his tits were still dripping milk.

"Ooh...is my body...getting used to holding so much milk inside...?...Oh~~"

Feeling the nuzzles and licks to his horns has him melting against Mistress Kurari, his legs trembling as he felt her tail caressing him as well.

"Ooh...legs feel all weak and jelly..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:27 am

She chuckles at that, bringing some glasses over as she continues helping to drain you of your milk. "MMhm... at this rate we're going to have to get you a milking machine..."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:38 am

Morgan weakly shakes his head in protest upon hearing Mistress Kurari mention a milking machine. His milk continued to squirt out into the glasses at a slightly slower rate now.

"Noo~~noooo~! I don't want to be stuck to a milking machine~! I saw it before~! It looks bad and painful~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:40 am

She smirks at that, wrapping her lip around one of your horn tips and sucking on it... which along with the pleasure from the milking helped make your brain feel rather mushy and gooie. "Don't worry... the kind I'm thinking of wouldn't be like that my dear..."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Morgan shivers still but the moment Mistress Kurari sucked his horns was the moment he tensed up heavily, his breasts squirting out more milk. His brain felt like mush and he moaned weakly.

"O~Okay~Mistress~head feels all~tingly~good~"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 pm

She hums around your horn, the vibrations going through it and making that gooey feeling grow stronger even as she finished filling the glasses with the rest of your milk. Your not sure if her hum was just to signal she was glad you were enjoying yourself, or if it was some kind of question, but she soon pulls off it as she giggles and says "Someone's quite enjoying themselves." Her eyes move to your twitching cock, considering it for a moment as her hands move to massage your shoulders.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:39 pm

Morgan let off another long drawn out moan when Mistress Kurari moaned around his horn, the vibrations making his head even more mushy and tingly. Leaning against her weakly with a dazed but happy look on his face, he nodded weakly.

"Mmh~feels so good~heehee~head and body all tingly~"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 pm

She chuckled, moving over to give the other one the same treatment, even sucking it in a bit more and treating it like one would a cock. Your earlier thoughts of changing back are certainly, at the very least, highly distracted by these feelings even once she pulls off and begins moving between your legs... hey where did her top go?

"Mhm... time to gather a different kind of milk~" She purrs as her pillowy breasts are soon wrapped around your rod.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Morgan again was assaulted by the pleasure of having his other horn get sucked on. His mind was completely mush and only aware of the wonderful pleasure he felt. Of course, once she stops, he blinked slightly and looked down to see her between his legs. He moaned and lightly bucked his hips the moment she wrapped her breasts round his cock.

"Ooh~feeling so good all over~!!!"
DarkSanctuary

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games