Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:56 pm

She just giggled at that, continuing to rub at your p-spot as you rocked into her, your cock tip poking at the entrance to her womb, which seems to make her tighten further around you. She does soon move your hands to her breasts though, smiling as she teases "Your hands can play with me too you know, makes me think you don't like my breasts now that you have your own pair~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Morgan moaned louder as he felt his cock tip press against Mistress Kurari's womb, causing her to tighten against his cock even more. Once his hands were moved to her breasts, they began to gently grope and massage them.

"Ooh~Mistress feels so good~! Making me feel so good~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 am

"Glad to hear that... it's no fun when only one is feeling good~" She says with a smile. After a bit, she pulls your face to her breasts, rubbing the big orbs against your face as her own rocking begins to go faster then your own thrusting. And from the way her inner walls are convulsing around her...

"H~Harder, F~Faster! A~Almost there Pet! M~Make sure to shoot it all into me!"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Morgan continues to thrust into Mistress Kurari, happy that he was making her feel so good as well. When his face was pulled into her breasts, he moans and soon suckles them gently while his cock went faster and harder in response to her rocking. Nodding slightly, he shifts himself slightly to try and hit deeper into her.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:11 am

While her breasts don't leak milk like your own do, you still take great pleasure in suckling at them, especially as it creates such wonderful noises from your Mistress who arches her back more, pushing your face further against them. Soon however, she squeals and her walls tighten around you, working to milk every inch of your cute pink cow cock for all it was worth as you felt her body craving the fresh dick cream you could give her.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:14 am

Morgan happily suckles Mistress Kurari's breasts, enjoying the sounds she made and how she arched and press his face harder against them. The moment he felt her pussy walls tighten against her, it became too much for him to endure and his cock throbbed for a few seconds more before he shot all his cum into her.

"Cumming Mistress~! My cock is letting it all out~! Feels so good~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:28 am

Her love tunnel happily milks your cock, rubbing and squeezing and sucking you in just a bit more with each load of spunk you shot into her. She hummed quite happily, panting as her tongue lulled out just a bit. Her hands were soon running over you, one rubbing up and down your side while the other ran through your hair and teased the backs of your ears, and every so often danced softly across your horns.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:35 am

Morgan moaned softly as his cock was pulled deeper and buried into her pussy. His cock squirted out the last few drops of cum before slowly going slightly limp. Feeling her hands gently caressing him has him melting under her touch, but the moment she touched his horns instantly made him moo softly in response.

"Ooh...Mistress...thank you so much for letting Pet enjoy all this..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:43 am

"It was my pleasure dearie... I want my Pet to be happy and enjoy her new life after all." She smiled as she sat you up, pulling you out of her snatch as she smirked and said "Though I think we can both have just a bit more- we are a bit messy."

Indeed, her cock had also gone off, but with you both pressed so close to each other, it had mostly splattered across your bellies.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:48 am

Morgan shivered as he was pulled out, his limp cock shrinking some more as he then looked down to see Mistress's cum on his and her belly. squirming and blushing, he looked at her submissively.

"Does Mistress want Pet to clean up? Or should Pet please Mistress even more?"

He squirmed as the book remained open on the chapter about oral services.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:04 am

She hummed, smiling as she first leaned down, gathering all that was one your stomach while also giving your cum coated cock a quick, teasing lick. "MMhm... lick the mess here off first... then we'll both clean each other up and share the cum~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:06 am

Morgan shivered and blushed as he nodded. Leaning down hesitantly, he licked at the cum and his eyes grew lidded at the scent, beginning to dutifully lick it all up, his ass still squirming with each lick.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:10 am

Once you'd licked the mess off her stomach, she pulled you atop her, your face now lined up with her cock which was a little messy from dribbling pre and cum, while some of your own load leaked from her slit. Her mouth was soon around your rod though, slowly taking her time to clean your half-hard prick of your dick juices.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Morgan moaned and squirmed when Mistress Kurari started cleaning his cock with her mouth. The pleasure felt intense and he was still sensitive. Doing his best to hold it all in, he then licked at her cock as well, the pre and cum with that sweet yet heavy taste making him soon fall into an obedient trance of continuous licking, even when he had finished cleaning her cock.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 pm

You heard her chuckle into your cock as she pulled off, slowly and sensually purring and licking at your rod as she said "My my... you seem to be quite enjoying yourself with my cock there dear... keep it up and I'll think you want more then just your cum spilling from me~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Morgan shivers continuously as he licked at her wonderful cock, still stuck in a trance as he then moaned softly.

"Have to clean Mistress up properly..."

He then drew down to her pussy and started licking up his cum that was dripping out."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:56 am

She smirks at that, returning to her own efforts as you taste the mixture of your own cum with her feminine nectar, the cocktail being quite arousing and enjoyable to drink down.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:48 am

Morgan moaned deeply at the taste of his cum and Mistress kurari's wonderful juices. He happily cleaned up all of the cum trickling out of her, even sticking his tongue in to scoop whatever he could reach out. Pulling off and flopping onto the ground, he shivered and giggled happily.

"Mmhh~! Pet likes Mistress lots~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:53 am

"Mnmhm... such a fast change from when you were willing to rush out into the mountains alone." She teased as she sat up, humming a bit as she walked her fingers down your chest and up your cock. "I wonder, does Pet wish to spend more of the day having naughty fun, or would Pet like today to be when we start your training?"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:10 am

Mentioning about the moment when Morgan had pushed past Mistress kurari to get away back to the orphanage has him becoming silent and sad.

"I'm sorry Mistress...Pet...won't do that anymore..."

Feeling her fingers teasing him has him squirming slightly and though it felt good, he was now berating himself internally over his actions before.

"Mistress knows best for Pet, though Pet does want to train to be able to help Mistress too..."
DarkSanctuary

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games