Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:05 am

The book wasn't too thick, and had some arousing pictures to help demonstrate things. Skimming through, it seemed the big things were recognizing who was the Master in any relationship and who was the servant/slave/lesser. But the second point it made was that any good submissive should work quickly to begin anticipating what their dominant partner wanted before they had to ask. Being able to pleasure your superior without a command was the true sign of someone whose will had been bent to their desires and whims.

Of course, by the time you were finished skimming, your ass and cock were twitching, and your nipples were hard.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:05 am

Morgan gulped slightly as he looked at the pictures and skimmed through the book. Panting softly as his ass and cock twitched, and his breasts getting heavier, he hesitated in touching himself. Looking around hesitantly, he closed the book and got onto the floor, lying back down and started stroking his cock, moaning softly as his other hand went behind to prod and finger his ass. While doing so, his thoughts drew to Mistress Kurari and he tried imagining that she was the one stroking and fingering him.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:12 am

The playing itself was arousing, but as soon as you started imagining your Mistress doing it, you let out a lusty, girly moo of pleasure, your fingers slipping deeper into your ass and your fingers almost sensually teasing your twitching rod now.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Morgan moaned and mooed in pleasure as he imagined it was Mistress Kurari stroking and fingering him. It felt even better than before as he continued. Panting softly as he felt his P-spot, he started massaging it softly.

"Oh~ooh~Mistress~it feels so good~! Your fingers~! It's rubbing against that spot inside me~! Oh your hand~stroking me~so good~please Mistress~! More~! I'll behave~! I'll be a good pet~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Acting and saying such lewd things, where the other day you'd been rather innocent, made this even more arousing as you teased at your P-spot. As the minutes dragged on, you could feel that same building feeling growing within your ass and your cock, until finally a feeling like lightning went through you as you showered your middle and upper body with your own spunk as you came hard from both your cock and your rear, your fingers being practically sucked in.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Morgan moaned and bucked against his own hands. He was aware of the fact that he was lewdly doing all this as compared to the innocent self he was a day ago, but the overwhelming pleasure was too intoxicating.

Fingering his P-spot still, that same throbbing and intense pressure built up in him, until finally he couldn't hold it in anymore. Arching his back as he came from his P-spot, his cock too squirted out cum onto his body and even his face as his ass clenched down on his fingers still.

"Ooh~~felt so good~~but~so lewd now~ooh~want Mistress to guide me~all these feelings~all this pleasure~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 pm

It occurs to you as you lay there, the smell of your spunk wafting over you, that you could make your Mistress happy before she returned by reading a bit out of those books... she had brought you on as an apprentice as well as a Pet... so maybe one of the magic books would be a good idea...

On the other hand... showing how eager you were to be her Pet and adorable plaything by reading and learning more on how to be submissive...
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:07 pm

Morgan moaned and panted as he slowly came down from his euphoria. Blushing as he licked up the cum on him and any that got on the floor, he then decided to read on the books about alchemy and potions, so that he would be a good apprentice for her as well. Although thinking on it again, he still wouldn't be able to properly help just from the books. Glancing back to the book on submissiveness, he fidgeted before going for it again, flipping it and reading it in detail.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:11 pm

You found yourself enjoying the taste of your own cum more and more with each lap of it you made, and you were still horny as you read through the first three chapters of Alchemy. You weren't sure you understood all of it, but you now knew even better then before to go mixing random ingredients into bubbling potions.

As for the submissiveness book, some of it was of a highly sexual nature, talking about how best to pleasure various parts of the body for a male or female, though you find yourself being drawn more to the pictures with dicks as you think about your Mistresses rod. The rest however details how to begin studying tone, facial cues, and body language to best respond to the desires and feelings of your Mistress.

Your looking over a particular chapter on oral service when you feel her bushy tail rubbing your balls and inner thighs. "You seem to be enjoying that book quite a bit my dear~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Morgan moaned softly as he licked up his own cum, the taste of it making him all hot and bothered as he was still horny. Reading through the first few chaptets on alchemy, he didn't fully understand everything but he knew how dangerous it could be to just simply toss random ingredients in together.

Focusing on the submissiveness book, his cock and ass twitched again as he learnt how to better pleasure others, and when he saw the pictures with cocks in them, he recalls Mistress Kurari's rod and moaned softly. The rest of the book taught him more on how to observe and respond correctly to Mistress's orders and hints.

As he was reading a chapter on oral service and licked his lips, he suddenly felt Mistress's tail rubbing at his balls and inner thighs. He spread his legs apart more as he blushed and looked up submissively at Mistress.

"Ah~yes Mistress~Have to become~a better pet for you~! I also read a bit on alchemy~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:08 am

She chuckled as you spread your legs, smiling as she let one of her hands slip down and start dancing over your cock. "Mmhm, so I see... and I noticed that you did a very good job with the dishes... means a cute cow~boi here gets a reward... mhmh, what to give you though..."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:57 am

Morgan shivered as his cock throbbed and twitched against Mistress Kurari's hand. Spreading his legs even more, he doesn't make a move to try and seek pleasure directly. No, Mistress was the one who had the authority to let him have pleasure.

"Ahh~making Mistress happy is a huge reward already~! Mmh~pet wants to feel good~but wants Mistress to feel good more than Pet does~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:14 pm

She hummed at that, smirking a bit as she noticed your ass gaping a bit. "Mmhm... Mistress knows a way Pet could help make her feel very, very good right now." She dances her fingers down to your rosebud, circling it as she cooes "Though she also does love watching Pet squirm as I tease you, decisions decisions..."

After a moment, her other hand brings one of yours to her slit as she says "Right now though, I think having you make this feel as good as I made this..." Here she plunges a finger into your ass and wriggles it around a bit, "...feel earlier is needed."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Morgan shivers as he feels Mistress Kurari circle her fingers round his ass. With his hand soon brought to her slit and her plunging her finger into his ass has him shivering and nodding.

"Yes Mistress~! I'll make you feel good Mistress~!"

He begins to stroke at her slit before slowly sliding his fingers in, gently wriggling about inside as he looks up at her submissively.

"Pet apologises if this doesn't feel as wonderful...Pet hasn't done this before. Should pet use his tongue or his cock to make Mistress feel better~?"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:28 pm

She smiles, leaning in to first kiss you, taking her time to explore your mouth and tease your tongue as you meekly return it. Then she kisses and licks her way up to your ear as she says "Your learning quite well from that book already... mmhm... if your this fast with that, I can't wait to see how quickly you take to magic and alchemy."

As for an answer to your query, she soon shifted, rubbing her slit against your cock even as she said "If you'd like, I have something that can make us both feel better as you give my cunt the pleasure it both wants and needs with your cute boi-rod." Her finger wriggles a bit about your ass again as she says this to reinforce that idea.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Morgan blushes from the kiss, opening his mouth and letting her tease at his tongue. Feeling her kiss and lick all the way to his ear has him shivering in arousal, and hearing her words has him weakly nodding his head.

"Pet will study properly~Pet will obey Mistress~!"

Feeling her rub her slit against his cock has it twitching, and hearing her suggestion and order has him nodding.

"Yes~Mistress~!"

With that answer, he slowly pushes his dick into her, moaning softly before he picked up the pace.

"Mistress~! Thank you for letting Pet feel this good~! Pet hopes he is making Mistress feel good and happy~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Mistress Kurari does admittedly let out a squeak of surprise when you suddenly plunge into her, but she hums and pulls you atop her, forcing both of you to the floor. Her hand remains around your backside, ensuring that her finger can continue to slowly poke about your ass as she hunts for that magical, wonderful spot again.

"MMhm... my lovey Cow-Boi is doing a very good job already... mmhm... just a bit harder dearie... I'm in the mood for a good dicking~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Morgan lets himself get pulled on top of Mistress Kurari, his cock sinking deeper into her pussy while his ass loosens up to let her push her finger deeper before clenching around it slightly. Hearing her praise him and ask him to go harder, he nods and does as she asked, moving faster and thrusting deeper as well.

"Mistress~! Feels so good~! Pet is embarassed that Pet is enjoying this so much~! Pet isn't this lewd~! But it feels so weird~! All these sensations~!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:13 pm

"Hehe, I'd say Pet is in fact quite lewd~" She teased right back, rocking her hips and clenching her walls around you as she began to tilt her head back, purrs and moans escaping more frequently and in greater volume as her finger finally found that sensitive spot. "By the time you've learned all I can teach, you may even be more lewd then I~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Morgan blushed deeper from the return tease, his cock getting massaged by her pussy walls as he kept thrusting. Hearing her purrs and moans was a sign that he was making her feel really good. When he felt her press against that weird sensitive spot in his ass, he thrusted slightly deeper into her again and moaned loudly.

"No~no~Pet can't surpass Mistress~! But ooh~Pet promises to learn everything~!"
DarkSanctuary

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games