Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:07 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

DarkSanctuary Wrote:Name : Morgan
Appearance :Image

Bio : A young boy from an orphanage, Morgan grew up inside it for the most of his childhood, helping to look after the others and doing most of the housework as well. Due to his looks and his height, he is usually mistaken to be younger than his actual age.

Hmm...fantasy then~!

Your 18th birthday had come... for orphans like you who did not find parents, you were normally sold off as indentured servants to those willing to pay. Such was the same fate for you, but something was a bit different. Normally such orphans were taken off to their new life outside it by another servant of their new owner...

But as you were gathering your meager belongings, you felt a hand run up and down the middle of your back.

"Soo... you are Morgan, hmm?" You turn and see a Felinid, one whose lineage is from the far north. She is wearing the robes of a noble-lady, but you notice a slight arcane look to them and there's a certain glimmer to her eyes that makes you shiver.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Kuragari

Re: Mistresses Pet [DARK SANCTUARY]

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:12 pm

Morgan smiled weakly as he looked around the orphanage one last time before packing the few belongings he had for himself. He knew that he had been bought off to be a servant or in worse cases, slave to someone. As he was packing, he felt a hand run along the middle of his back and tensed up slightly before turning. Keeping his head down at first, he then looked up to see a Felinid. There was something about her that made him shiver slightly but he still did his best and bowed.

"Ah...yes! My name is Morgan. Are you my new owner?"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:23 pm

"Owner is such a poor word... I prefer the term... Mistress." I said with a sensual purr that stirred something in your trousers. "But the answer you are looking for in this case is yes." She looks you over a bit, then nods as she says "When you are ready, I will be outside near my carriage. Don't take too long~"

I run my hands down your back again, stopping at your tailbone before slowly striding away, a slight sway to my hips that you and several other orphans nearby are unable to miss.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Morgan fidgets slightly at the way the Felinid purred out the word Mistress, though he maintains his innocent smile and nods.

"Understood. I'm almost done packing."

Checking that his belongings were with him, he sealed his bag and hefted it onto his back, quickly trying to catch up with the Felinid even as he sees the sway in her hips.

"I'm done packing! So umm...How do I address you?"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 pm

She turns to you, humming a bit as she says "You shall address me as Mistress in most cases, but in any formal situation, it shall be Mistress Kurari." She leads you outside, and soon enough your out and passing the gates of the Orphanage. A horseless carriage awaits you, but with a wave of her hand it shimmers a bit and a glow surrounds it. "Go ahead and get on my dear. I'll be telling you more about what you'll be doing once we arrive at my tower."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Morgan bowed politely and nodded.

"Understood Mistress Kurari. I will address you as such from now on."

Walking out and passing the gates of the orphanage, he glances back one last time before looking as Mistress Kurari waved her hand at the horseless carriage and watched it glow. Listening to her words, he bowed politely and got in the carriage, scooting to one side so that most of the space was open for her.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:21 pm

She followed you on into the carriage, then as she closed the door, she smirked and spread her legs. "Here my dear, sit here." She patted the space between her legs, her eyes again seeming to look over your whole form in a way that sends shivers down your spine.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:26 pm

Morgan was surprised and confused slightly when Mistress Kurari told him to sit in the space between her legs. He shivered as he saw her seemingly look over his whole form before nodding in obedience.

"Understood Mistress Kurari."

Getting up and gingerly sitting between her legs, he stayed in a mostly upright position, keeping still.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:31 pm

She hummed as she pulled you against her then, her hands warm and soft thanks to her wonderful fur. They rove a bit over your front as you feel the back of your head resting against her breasts as she smiled and said "Although I can tell you one thing right now... servant isn't quite what your going to be, mmhmhm.~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Morgan eeped softly in surprise as he was pulled against Mistress Kurari. He felt her warm hands and soft fur moving over his body as his head rested against his face, causing him to be quite flusteres over what was happening.

"Mistress Kurari...?...what is...going on?...what do you mean...?"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 pm

"Mhmh... you'll see. Suffice to say, I think you'll enjoy your new life better then your old one." Her hands continue to softly roam over you, every so often seeming to move closer to your crotch as she hums and purrs softly. As the carriage rattles along, you soon begin to feel something rubbing against your back. Something... hard.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Morgan quietened down as he looked confused, still wondering what Mistress Kurari exactly meant though he noticed her hands slowly roamed closer to his lower body while humming and purring. After some time, he felt something hard rubbing against his back and he was confused.

"Mistress Kurari? There's something hard that keeps rubbing against my back. I feel slightly uncomfortable sitting in this position. I should sit in the corner and give you more space."

Saying that, he stood up and started trying to scoot over into the corner while keeping his head lowered and eyes averted from the Felinid.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:47 pm

"Oh no you don't~" She says, pulling you back into her lap, you feeling that hardness twitch, the beginnings of a clue as to what it was floating about your head as she leaned down and nipped at your ear softly. "If you try and do that again, without asking, I'll have to punish you~ And then you might have to wait a bit before becoming my apprentice."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:49 pm

Morgan eeped again as he was pulled back into her lap. Feeling the hard thing twitch, he blushed as he start to realize what it possibly was, before tensing up when his ear was nipped.

"Ah..um...I..I understand Mistress Kurari. I'll...stay put..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:54 pm

"Good boy." She said, humming as her hands went back to wandering. You found yourself slowly getting aroused as they continued to, every so often, stray lower and lower towards your own crotch. Meanwhile, your head rested against her soft, pillowy breasts and you saw the countryside passing by, shifting from rolling woods to rough hills as the carriage made for the nearby mountains. As you noticed the sky overhead beginning to get darker, storm clouds gathering, you finally felt her hand move between your legs. Slowly, she stroked over your trouser covered balls and semi-hard cock.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Morgan's blush reddened deeper as he was at the mercy of Mistress Kurari's hands again. His body started heating up, especially his lower region. He caught glimpses of the outside scenery, the countryside giving change to woods and then hills as he realised the carriage was going up. The sky above got darker and stormclouds gathered and he wondered if the carriage would be alright. His attention however, was directed to Mistress Kurari's hands that were now stroking right between his legs where his cock was slowly hardening slowly.

"Mistress Kurari...this...um...this is...inappropriate...for someone...bought as...a servant...to be...well..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:04 pm

"Mmhm... but your going to be my Pet... and my Apprentice~" She purred into your ear, giving it a long, sensual lick as she softly gripped your hardening rod through your pants. She gave it a squeeze, humming as she said "Mmhm... quite a healthy young man too... let's see..." Next her hands felt up your gonads through the trousers, softly rolling them this way and that and sending pleasurable sensations through you. After a moment, she grew bored of feeling you through the fabric, and instead waved her hand. Instantly, your pants vanished, exposing you as she cooed and said "Much better."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Morgan was weakly replying as he was assaulted by all these sensations.

"Pet...?...Apprentice...?...wha...?!"

Shivering from the lick and groping of his cock, he quickly squirmed and tried to pull her hand away.

"Umm...Mistress Kurari...this is...inappropriate! This should...only be done...with...a lover...or someone...you are married to...!...doing this...is...wrong! Mistress...please stop...this..."

Softly and weakly protesting, he gasped as his pants disappeared and exposed his cock which was throbbing and squirmed as he quickly tucked his hands over and covered it.

"Please...no..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:11 pm

"Mmhm... well... you are asking nicely... mmhm... maybe I should stop..." She seems to consider, her fingers running over your hands as she asked "Tell me, why don't you tell me what you'd be willing to do for me to stop? And of course... if your really trying to tell your Mistress no?"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Morgan was unsure of what to exactly say and defaulted on saying what he was good at, hoping that was enough.

"Um..well..I do laundry cleaning back at the orphanage. I also...um...cook for them and do house cleaning and well organize stuff properly and well...umm...i...well...I'll do my best to be helpful..."

He quietened down after that and squirmed.

"This...should be done...with a lover and not anyone and well..um...well...please...don't...and...return me my pants..."
DarkSanctuary

Next

Return to Private Games