Child of the Elements[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Child of the Elements[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:41 am

The wind was soon rushing through your hair and past you, while the others talked amongst themselves. Fluttershy and Spike checked on you every so often, making sure you were doing alright.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:43 am

I kept Clinging to the front and not looking over the edge.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 am

The trip thankfully didn't take much longer- going by pegasus was apparently faster then going by train.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 am

I Stumbled out and about unsurely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 am

The guards rolled the chariot off to a spot in the large almost hangar like room you had all arrived in, the others coming over to help steady you just as the doors opened up and Celestia, Cadence, and Luna strolled on out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:44 am

I Collapsed to my knees "Don't think I'm walking." I Murmured.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:27 am

Twilight's horn lit up and surrounded you, placing you on the back of Applejack and nuzzling you as the Princesses all gave you a smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:34 am

I Blushed and tried to hide.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:09 pm

"So this is the child of all of the Element Bearers? You were right when you said she is not what one might expect." Luna said, looking you over curiously as Cadence smiled and trotted over. "I think she's absolutely wonderful, and I can feel the love she has for them and the love they have for her. Though I must admit Twily, I wasn't expecting to become an aunt so quickly." Twilight blushes brilliantly at that, earning some chuckles from the others.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:50 pm

I Hummed "Well What better way for the spirit of Harmony to be born?" I asked, without thinking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Celestia nodded, even as Luna quirked an eyebrow up in further interest. Cadence just giggled as she said "Well, I admit I figured Twilight would actually buck with someone first~" This of course earned a very twilight like squeak from the newest Princess, her wings flaring out as Rainbow Dash snickered just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:58 pm

I giggled at Mama Twi's reaction.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:20 pm

"Mhm, well, why don't we lead you to your rooms? We have much to prepare for, and Sister and I would like a chance to speak with your child as well when we have a chance." Luna said as Celestia nodded, turning to lead the way as Cadence walked with the rest of you. "We haven't told Shining yet, or your parents. About being a mother and a Princess." Cadence says, though she giggles as she nuzzles you again "I have a feeling your grandparents are going to be quite pleased."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:22 pm

I Blinked at that and Blushed, Trying to hide my face in my 'mount's' mane.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Twilight blushed a bit too but turned and nuzzled you comfortingly. "Relax Jamie... my parents are very nice, and they'll love you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:17 pm

I Bit my lip and nodded slowly, but unsurely.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:25 pm

The Princesses lead you through a series of hallways, eventually reaching the Palace's guest wing. After everypony got settled in, Luna stepped up to you and said "If it is alright with you, Celestia and I would like to speak with you at length. We have some questions, and I'm sure you have some as well. Cadence will remain to fill Twilight in on some of the plans for the coming day."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:28 am

I blinked and nodded slowly "Don't know if I'll be much help, brain's still a bit scattered."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:48 am

They don't seem to mind at that, and later you arrive in the throne room. The questions aren't that hard or troublesome, and soon you've answered most of their questions. The rest of the week is spent preparing for your Mother's coronation, and more importantly, a great deal of bonding with your new family. You find yourself soon overflowing with love and the magic of harmony and friendship, sometimes enough to even glow just a bit. The day of the coronation, you find yourself feeling and knowing in your heart that, whatever your old life was like, this one was going to be not just better... not just full of more love...

But it was going to be happy. A perfect, joyful life that you had always wished for. And had finally been given.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games