Child of the Elements[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Child of the Elements[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Twilight was already jotting it down, as Rainbow Dash asked "Anything else about the Elements we need to know about?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:46 pm

I Hummed "You'll have to return them at some point, I don't know when, Also don't let Mama Twi being a princess change how you treat her."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Twilight stopped her scribbling at the last bit, squeaking and suddenly having that dawn on her, though the others waved that off, or at least did their best to as Rainbow Dash said "Trust me, I won't be treating her any differently. After all, I'm gonna have to teach you how to fly!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:44 pm

I Hummed "I mean it, Don't try and stop her from going on adventurers with yo or anything like that." I said sternly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 pm

"Sugarcube, we wouldn't think of it! Twilight's our friend!" Applejack said firmly, with Pinkie Pie popping in to add "Yeah, and our Wife now!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:47 pm

I nodded "Which might make you change without realizing it, might make you more protective, wanting to keep her away from battles, Or from stuff that might injure her, I'm just making sure you knew not to do stuff like that."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:24 am

They seemed ready to offer more assertions, but Twilight stepped in as she said "We'll face those moments when, and if, they come." She was also holding a scroll as she said "Now, I need everypony to go pack- we've got a trip to Canterlot to get ready for."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:53 pm

I Blinked "I have nothing to pack So I'm done."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:17 am

Pinkie Pie giggled and pulled you into a hug as she said "We know that silly, but the rest of us have to go grab things!" She then bounced off towards the door, calling back "You can help Mama Twi and Spike pack though!~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 am

I groaned but moved to help.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:48 pm

Spike pat at your leg, smiling as he said "It's okay, I'll try to help keep Twilight from packing half the library with her." Twilight blushed at that as her friends had a laugh before also heading off to get packed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:09 pm

I giggled "So Spike, Are you my uncle or brother?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:46 am

"Uhhh..." Spike said, frowning as he tried to figure it out. Twilight smiled and said "I think brother fits... Spike's always been like a son to me." Spike dawws at that, Twilight scooping him up for a hug and a boop to the nose before pulling you in for it as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:48 am

I giggled "Hmm, Mama was a young mama." I said with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Twilight blushed at that, but Spike just snorts and giggles along with you as Twilight grabs her saddle bags and starts going over what she might need.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:56 pm

I Hummed "Mom, I don't think you need an encyclopedia or a detailed history on nightclubs." I said reading books she seemed to grab at random.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Twilight yelped at that, Spike now losing it and rolling about on the floor for a moment. She pouted at this, but soon Spike was standing and saying "Here Twilight, why don't the two of you just relax downstairs, I'll get everything we'll need."

"Thank you Spike... you sure you don't need any help?" She asked, Spike waving her off as she moved up to you, smiling and giving you a nuzzle before heading down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:21 pm

I Gave Spike a Hug and kiss on the cheek "Thanks bro." And followed her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:47 am

Once back downstairs, Twilight sat down, smiling a bit before she asked "So, how did you learn about this Tree of Harmony? It wasn't in The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:52 am

I Blinked and frowned "I tried explaining it, I am the tree, Before the Tree and Discord there were just spirits, then Chaos gave itself a body, personality and soul, Harmony was surprised and could only make the tree in time, the rest of it being sent elsewhere to live, I'm the personality And Soul of Harmony, it's spirit."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games