Child of the Elements[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Child of the Elements[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:34 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Jamie Astroth
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4623003
Short Bio: an innocent boy who enjoyed MLP when he was found to have a Rainbow Dash wallet at school one day he was beaten and made fun of, he was Bullied constantly and Beaten badly a few times, his own father didn't care disliking that his son liked the show, Jamie cryingly Wished to be a girl as he fell asleep....

Your sleep, which was dreamless again, not surprising after a rough day like this, was suddenly interrupted by a strange rush of energy that made your vision go white. Your whole body was soon tingling... and you could feel... essences, or maybe... pieces of souls... flowing into you. It was the best way to describe it. Their was something oddly familiar about each of these pieces... and thoughts passed through your mind as you felt them seeming to form a puzzle within you.

Honesty... Kindness... Laughter... Generosity... Loyalty...

The energy surged even greater then as you felt a final piece flow through you, completing you as something changed... an echo of 'Magic' filling your mind before another bright flash and then, for a moment, darkness.

Then... you regained feeling... you felt... a little off... but more importantly, you felt a wooden floor beneath you. Odd, your room's floor was carpet. You also heard... voices. Confused and worried voices.
Kuragari

Re: Child of the Elements[EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:37 am

I Groaned and Shivered trying to hide from some light in my eyes "Papa Dash turn off the sun~" I whined without thinking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am

"Huh? Papa?" The voice of... wait... no... that couldn't be... you must have misheard that. "I'm not a stallion!" Yup... that voice was definitively Rainbow Dash, even if it sounded more confused then ever.

"I... I don't know... I feel... a need to hug her and tell her Papa's gonna take care of everything." Another voice said, this one with a distinctive country drawl. "Which doesn't make a lick of sense..."

"Indeed... and where's Twilight? We didn't change her into this... did we?" Rarity this time... though by this point, you felt two sets of hooves wrapping around you.

"Twilights fine! I just know it! I can feel it through her!" Pinkie declared. "She's just busy! Besides, our daughter needs us right now!" Daughter? Huh, what was going on?

"I-It doesn't make sense... but Pinkie's right." That was Fluttershy... Pinkie and Fluttershy were hugging you, the former patting your... long hair? While the latter was nuzzling you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:49 am

I Hummed "Mama Twi growing." I Murmured slowly trying to wake myself up "Head hurts." I said trying to nuzzle and hide under a wing, as I tried to figure out what was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:52 am

"This is all really, really freaking me out." Rainbow Dash said as Fluttershy shifted, letting you nuzzle and hide your face beneath her wing as she and Pinkie... and soon Rarity now were doing their best to comfort you as Rarity rubbed a hoof along your back soothingly.

"Dash, I'm pretty confused myself... but I know Pinkie and 'Shy are speaking the truth... and so is this gal... whatever she is. Twilight's... fine, just... gone for a moment I guess. Or something. We'll find out soon enough."

Hoofsteps approach, and then the wing is lifted a bit as AJ's equine face comes into view. "Hey there Sugarcube. What's your name?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:56 am

I Hummed "Creation, Magic, Hope, Harmony, Tzeench? No, Jamie name, tired, was so alone, stuck in floating, other out here, could feel him, sent mind away, to protect, got called back, reborn out of the nothing." I said not really having a filter on my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 pm

"Well uh... nice to meet you Jamie? I don't know why... but uh, I feel like I'm your Dad. And uh, I think my friends are all feeling the same thing." She said as she lowered herself to all four hooves so she could see you better. "You uh, didn't make a lot of sense there to my ears... but you look a bit confused yourself. Sounded kinda like Twilight when she mumbles about something or other though."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:09 pm

I Hummed "Twi Mama, You all Papa." I responded slowly blinking into focus
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:14 pm

"Is uh, that what happened?" Applejack asked as you managed to clear your vision enough to confirm what your ears and what you'd felt so far was telling you. You were in Golden Oaks Library, surrounded by the Mane Five, sitting in a charred spot where Twilight had been just a short time ago. Rainbow Dash was watching you from afar, the most confused out of everypony so far, though she was every so often moving closer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:17 pm

I Nodded slowly "Head fuzzy, can't member much." I Murmured, Trying to hide somewhat in Fluttershy's wing embarrassed at the looks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:20 pm

Applejack nodded, scooting closer as she wrapped her hoofs around you too, Pinkie making room for her by pulling back a bit and bouncing to Rainbow Dash. "Come on Dashie! Our daughter needs some love from her favorite Papa!~"

That made RD blush a bit, but it did seem to draw her closer as she said "I'm her favorite huh... well, I don't know how you know Pinkie... but... well uh, nevermind. Pinkie stuff." Rainbow Dash looked nervous as she reached under and nuzzled you a bit, offering a smile as she said "Uh, hey there squirt. Uh... anything we can do to help?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:22 pm

I Blushed "Fruit?" I asked hopefully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm

"Uhm, sure, let me go see if Twilight has any." She says, zipping off as Rarity looks to you and asks "So uhm, darling... Jamie was it... uhm... you said Twilight... Mama Twi to be exact... uhm, you said she was growing? Growing how?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:26 pm

I Hummed "Alicorn." I answered in a simple one word.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:37 pm

That drew collective gasps... and a splat, followed by an "Ah pony feathers." as Rainbow Dash headed back into the kitchen, then came back with two apples and an orange for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:39 pm

I happily tore into the Orange first.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:57 pm

"Woah there!" Applejack said, backing up a bit and then chuckling. "Guess you were pretty hungry then huh."

"Well duh! Of course she's hungry! She went through some big magical warpity hoopla thing and got transformed and stuff! Wouldn't you be hungry after that?" Pinkie Pie exclaimed... then your mind latched onto something. Transformed?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:58 pm

I Blinked And looked slowly down and seeing my naked body, my naked female body I promptly passed out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:07 pm

You weren't out for long, but during that brief time, you felt... progress... heard the echoes of a Princess singing... as Fluttershy pulled a bottle of smelling salts back from your face, you sensed it. Mother... Mama Twilight was coming back! She was going to arrive soon as an Alicorn!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:09 pm

I Hummed "She's coming back soon."
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games