FMA: the Elswood sisters[That man& sogekik]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: FMA: the Elswood sisters[That guy & sogekik]

Postby sogekik » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:40 am

I finish serving and put your plate infront of you " okay eat" I tell you with a smile
sogekik

Postby that man » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:03 am

There isn't a need for anything else as I gulp down the food, only waiting for you to sit down before chowing down on the delicious food, although I do chomp just a little bit slower when I got to the bacon.

"You know, I think we're going to want to find a better butcher, the bacon this time is..." I trail off, sighing slightly as I just continue to chew on it.
that man

Postby sogekik » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:25 pm

I chuckle " something wrong with it?" I ask between mouthfuls " you won't be wanting the rest then huh?" I reach over to take your bacon teasingly
sogekik

Postby that man » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:37 am

"I'm going to still eat some of this," I shrugged, biting down some more of my Bacon just so I could chow it all down, looking at the clock with a calm air. "So are we going to head out then, since we probably are going to need to hold out for a little bit."
that man

Postby sogekik » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:39 pm

I finish eating an nod "Sure, let me just get my boots on" I tell you as I get up to put my shoes on
sogekik

Postby that man » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:08 pm

I nab your last bit of bacon as I toss the plates into the sink, munching on it while slipping into my boots, clacking them into place with a firm air as I continue gnawing on the bacon.

"So where exactly are we heading?" I asked, grabbing a bag of stuff that I usually carried with me in case something happened that needed a change of clothing, or three.
that man

Postby sogekik » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 pm

I grab my coat and pull it on before heading out " well you wanted to meet full metal so let's try to track him down" I suggest
sogekik

Postby that man » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:27 am

"Cool," I don't bother with anything more eagerly skipping out the door and making sure to lock it behind me when you come out, humming a happy song as I look back at you. "So...where exactly are we supposed to start looking for him? He doesn't seem like he's actually the type of person who stays in one place, unless you know if there's a place he likes going to."
that man

Postby sogekik » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:51 pm

I shrug " we could try going to command, they might know where he is?" I suggest
sogekik

Postby that man » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:41 am

"That's a start," I smiled, falling into step behind you with a happy air, more upbeat about this with each passing moment I had to actually think about it. "So, do you want to do the talking then, since you'll actually know what you're talking about, and cause they'd probably listen to you?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:08 pm

I nod " I guess I probably should, but help if you think you can, if we can get them to teach us we'll be amazing" I tell you with a smile. I get us to the military headquarters quickly
sogekik

Postby that man » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:00 pm

"Okay, lead the way!" I smiled, trotting after you while waving at just about anyone in a military uniform we passed, happy to be out and about with her sister, nearly jumping for joy when they actually got closer to the Military Headquarters. "They aren't going to get mad at me for following you around again, right?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:14 pm

"I'm sure they won't, just don't cause too much trouble" I tell you with a smile as I lead you inside
sogekik

Postby that man » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:06 am

"Well, it's not my fault trouble is my middle name," I smile, hugging your arms tightly so that no one would get any wrong ideas about the fact that we were really close as we entered the building, looking around with a look of naked interest in everything, alchemy being one of those things I wasn't really able to wrap my head around when it came to the advanced stuff.
that man

Postby sogekik » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:50 pm

I head over to the reception desk " hey, we where hoping you might be able to help us find the Full metal alchemist" I tell her
sogekik

Postby that man » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:54 am

"You mean Edward?" The Receptionist blinked, looking behind Alice at Erin with a nervous air about her. "Um, the two of you aren't going to try to do anything to him? I mean, you're not here to try collecting on some debts that he owes you guys? Or is there something else that the both of you are trying to get out of him?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:44 am

I give her a look " I'm a state alchemist too" I tell her , showing her my pocket watch " I want to talk to him, and see if he'll teach us about his techniques is all" i tell her
sogekik

Postby that man » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 am

"I was more worried about her then anything else, but I'll let you know," the receptionist shrugged, Erin looking uncomfortable while actually hiding behind Alice slightly. "They are supposed to be meeting with Mustang, so just head down to his office if you want to see them after all he's done with that meeting."
that man

Postby sogekik » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:43 pm

i chuckle " don't worry I'll keep my little sister out of harms way." I tell her with a chuckle " come on Erin lets go" I add before heading off towards mustangs office hoping to find the Elrics on the way
sogekik

Postby that man » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:18 am

"Yeah, I promise I won't use the men's bathroom without permission again!" Erin waved, the secretary glaring at the both of them with a calm look about her, Erin quickly running to keep up with Alice. "Jeez, what's with her? It's not like those guys didn't want me to be in there."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games