FMA: the Elswood sisters[That man& sogekik]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

FMA: the Elswood sisters[That man& sogekik]

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:49 am

Characters
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

sogekik Wrote:Name: Alice Elswood
Appearance: Image

job: state Alchemist
Bio: a young aspiring state alchemist from central, she is eager to learn new techniques and may well try to persuade higher ranking alchemists to teach her they’re alchemy. Like many state alchemists, she uses magic circles on various piece of clothing to perform her alchemy. As gloves are the easiest to use, she typically has a pair of white gloves with a magic circle for her alchemy.
As a recently certified state alchemist, she is ready to explore and learn with her sister, as well as dealing with any missions that might end up coming they’re way.

That Man Wrote:Name:Erin Elswood
Appearance:
Class/job: State Alchemist
Bio: Erin Elswood is the younger sister of Alice Elswood, never really being able to find a comfortable place given the skills of her Alice. Of course, this never stopped her from wanting to be with Alice, even joining in with learning all of the things that she had actually been able to do that much. Still, Erin is more than willing to follow her sister wherever she goes, loving the idea of being able to help her out with her studies.

I wake up early, just like every morning, the sun just now starting to peak through the window of our room. I move over to your bed, and shake you gently " hey, Erin, come on, wake up, it's morning" I tell you with a chuckle before going to get dressed.
our room was reasonably messy, with books all over the place, especially at the desk, where I spent time studying alchemy, and was currently covered by my jacket, which was only held in place by my silver pocket watch. I pull the rest of my clothes on first, and would only put it on when I was fully dressed. once that was in place I'd tie my hair back to keep it out of the way, and if you hadn't stirred I'd try to wake you again.
Last edited by sogekik on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
sogekik

Re: FMA: the Elswood sisters[That guy & sogekik]

Postby that man » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:48 am

"Just please...five more minutes and I'll be ready!" Erin yawned, stretching out her naked body as she really didn't believe in wearing clothing when sleeping, one of the many things that I had picked up from talking to my wonderful sister, although it did tend to leave me a little bit on the sleepy side of things.

I do wake up when Alice tried to wake me up a second time, me yawning slightly and stretching as I climbed out of bed, struggling a little bit as I had tied myself up with all of the blankets, struggling a little bit before collapsing on the ground with a loud thud.

"I'm sorry big sister," Erin blushed, rolling around in the blanket as I tried to stand up.
that man

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:58 am

I chuckle and bend down to help you up. " it's fine, lets just get ready and get going, I haven't even started on breakfast yet" I tell you with a smirk. once you where up I'd hand you your clothes,
sogekik

Postby that man » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:54 am

"Thank you big Sister," I smile, grabbing the clothing and putting it on quickly, humming a little bit as I barely managed to get my boots on, standing upright properly and throwing you a salute. "So, do you think that they are not going to be bother by me being there, even though most of my outfit isn't exactly...up to regulations?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:17 pm

"Don't worry about it, you'll be fine Erin" I tell you with a confident smile "let's go get some breakfast, we need to eat before we leave" I tell you
sogekik

Postby that man » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 pm

"Are we going to have something with Bacon in it then?" I ask, perking up slightly as I follow after you, almost skipping over the idea of having something good to eat. "Or are we going to have to go out and buy it from someone else again?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:21 pm

I chuckle " we can have something with bacon in, if that's what you want" I tell you with a smile, I think we have enough stuff that I can do something" I tell you
sogekik

Postby that man » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 am

"Well, I would love to have something with lots of bacon in it, if that's what you want," I grinned, grabbing onto your arm tightly so that no one would get any weird ideas about us. "So, do you want me to make the bacon, or are you going to keep me away from there so I don't eat all of it...again."
that man

Postby sogekik » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:27 am

" that depends, can I trust you not to eat it all?" I ask you with a grin, as I guide you to the kitchen
sogekik

Postby that man » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:39 am

"Well, you trusted me last time, right?" I smiled, either not realizing that me eating them was the whole issue you had, or that I was simply trying to have fun with you, for a little bit, following it up with, "so after breakfast, what exactly are we going to do today? Like I know you have to do some studying, but is there anything else we need to worry about?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:03 pm

"not that I know of..... We should probably help people if they need it" I tell you, as I start to prepare the no bacon parts, whilst leaving the bacon to you.
" There are some alchemists I'd like to track down and persuade to teach me they're alchemy as well,"
sogekik

Postby that man » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 pm

"Oh, I would love to help you out with learning anything that you need to for getting them to teach you all sorts of fun things!" I smiled, slabbing the bacon on the pan so that it would fry up nicely, licking my lips and humming slightly as I clearly am holding back just slightly from eating it all outright. "Isn't there that one blonde guy whose good...like, what's his name?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:13 pm

"Edward Elric? the full metal guy? yeah, I hear he wears armour all the time, and can do alchemy without a circle" I tell you happily, as I prepare the rest of breakfast " he does alchemy with his brother too" she tells you
sogekik

Postby that man » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:03 am

"Oh yeah, I guess I would have to be with his little brother if we really wanted to get the both of them to help us learn stuff right?" I hum this, looking at you while cooking the bacon with nothing more than just instinct on my end. "Or is it going to be the both of us on just him?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:06 am

"I shrug, I guess we'll leave that to him" i tell you with a shrug
sogekik

Postby that man » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:31 am

"Well, we'll just have to see about that when, right?" I grin even wider then before, flipping the Bacon onto the plate so that it could cool down, keeping a close eye on you. "So what are you actually going to do to get him to actually teach you some alchemy?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:45 pm

I get everything else done and bring it over, keeping a careful eye on you to make sure that you don't eat the bacon. "I'm not ure yet, but I'm sure I can find a way to make him do it" i tell you with a smile, " I mean I'm sure I won't have to do anything too bad to get him to help, he's a pretty nice guy from what i hear"
sogekik

Postby that man » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:05 am

"Well, I think it will be more fun if we do need to have do something with him," I hummed, reaching towards the Bacon while waiting to see if you noticed, even licking my lips slightly. "So, what should we do when we're all done with breakfast? Just head over there?"
that man

Postby sogekik » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:39 am

i slap your hand " no," I tell you with a chuckle, " sure, unless you have something else you want to do" i tell you with a smile, as I serve up
sogekik

Postby that man » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:10 pm

I flapped my hand, looking innocently hurt when you slapped me, giggling lightly as I gave you a playful slap back, sitting down while lovingly smelling in all of the nice things our breakfast was, coming back with, "oh come on, this is going to still be fun."
that man

Next

Return to Private Games