Fire and Flames

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fire and Flames

Postby Lorielle » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:22 am

Upon entering Catlyn was fulled geared, just finally strapping her signature red cloak on as you see her stand there gloriously reflecting the sunrise in her well kept armor. "Ready to move priestess? The location isnt far from here, if you have a horse its north of town following the river a cave, should only take an afternoon if all goes right. The corruption is weak, the guard captain for all his mewling did admit something was afoot."
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:50 am

Nodding she grabs her mace and holds it firmly in one hand. "I am ready Paladin. I do have a horse yes." She smiles and moves to make her way to the stables to retrieve her mount and head off to this cave, via following the river, feeling awfully odd to be back to business as normal with the paladin that had taken any virginity she had away from her and used her until sun up.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 pm

The conversation is sparse to say the least as the two of you follow the river north to where Catlyn says the corruption is supposed to lie. She leads the way of course but your presence to her seems rather minimal. You aren't sure if this sorta behavior lends credence to Catlyn's claim, but if you truly are supposed to just relieve her urges then you did a damn fine job of it.

For now though the trot to this cave has been rather light. The scenic woods is calming on your weary and sleep deprived body. Deep down though you begin to feel it. The nagging. It's incredibly light but it's surely the taint of corruption. If left to fest it'd claim twin Brooke in no time. But also you feel as the corruption tries to tug on your arousal your body fights on it's own. You know when you used to train back at the conclave it took a great deal of concentration to actively resist a monster or demon's corrupting influence, but in this moment you feel like something has given you extra strength. Catlyn turns around and gives you a small smile. Her presence seeming rather comforting at the moment.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:55 pm

The pull of corruption was small but it was there, Catlyn's presence a warm wind against her skin as she nods back, returning the smile as she dwells on her ability to resist the corruption, glad she was here to help extinguish it's presence and stop it from taking over Twin Brooke. Her thoughts traveling back to the conclave as she thought upon why she was having such an easy time resisting it without even having to concentrate upon it, that it came naturally as soon as she felt it was curious though she didn't fight her resistance and merely began to steel herself for when they got closer.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:19 pm

It's not long before the two of you reach the source of said corruption. A small cave hiding behind a small waterfall that acts as the source of Twin Brooke's fresh waters. Here the signs are much more obvious. Dead or dying grass, a faint and almost spicy scent in the air. And a warmth in the air that makes you want to strip out of your armor. At least it minor and the effects of the corrupted land are more nuisances than threats.

"I'll take the lead, I don't believe we'll have too much trouble but do remain on alert." Catlyn begins by casting light on her shield glowing with the radiance of the sun itself as the two of you step into the cave.

The cave unfortunately is quite small barely shoulder width apart as the two of you need to spend some time avoiding scraping against the edges of the cave. Catlyn's cloak even getting stuck from time to time.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Frowning at the sight of the cave she dismounts her mace moving into her hand as she grabs a small shield for defense before following her inside, a hum emitting from her throat before she nods turning her body side on to better navigate the tight space of the cave's tunnels and passages. "faced much corruption Paladin Catlyn?" she asks with a whisper, her eyes scanning the distance a head of them with a narrow gaze, this was her first real test against corruption and she was a little nervous though thankful for the paladin's presence.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:38 pm

"I.. nng have.. over the course of the years... the order found me when I was young.. I've been fighting since I was.. 12.." Yiu gear Catlyn groan in frustration as her bulky armor makes movement difficult but the two of manage to break free from the narrow passage and into a larger chamber of sorts. It was still a natural cave but it was wider, circular even. You could see the chamber then led off into two paths. One of the left and one on the right. "Should we split up to cover more ground?" Catlyn looks to you. "If the corruption is as weak as we're to believe I don't doubt either of our ability to fight it."
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Nodding she sighs once they are finally free of the tight passage and into the more open cavern, looking around she frowns a little but nods. "Yes we should, I'll go right, you take the left." She tells her before she heads off, taking her mace and moving along towards the passageway off to the right, her shield held out in front of her defensively, the corruption wasn't huge so it didn't pose that much of a threat to her being but she still wanted to be careful.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:56 pm

As you move away from Catlyn you begin to realize she was your only source of light. You don't have the spell yourself, but you do remember that our explorers pack had a torch and some flint you can use. (5 uses left on explorers pack) striking yourself a light you can see again.

Encounter roll:Natural 1
Perception roll:16
As you walk down the corridor you begin to see more light and the cracklings of fire just as you approach you see a thin wire and carefully step over it. Upon reaching what seems to be the end of your tunnel is a small living area and in it you see 3 mephistoes(upgraded imps essentially) they seem to be cackling and drinking something.

Stealth:4
But they don't seem to distracted as they hear the clinking of your armor as you approach. One of them turns to you. "Oh ho ho whose this bitch coming to explore our cave?" They don't seem to realize you're a priest and make no harmful gestures, right now anyway but they do begin to fly toward you.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Spotting the three creatures she shakes her head and glares before rising her mace and pointing it at the three. "Foul beasts suffer the might of Jora!" She screams at them casting a spell to summon forth a creature to aid her and turn the numbers to be more favorable. (casting summon monster 1) once the creature had been summoned she moves to enchant her weapon with magic(casting magic weapon) before she rushes to smash the closest one with her mace, hoping to use their lack of perception of her threat to get herself ready for a proper fight quickly.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I think normally I'd give you 2 actions a round but I think you do manage to surprise them this time so you can perform all of those actions.

You call upon the might of Jora as you summon a creature of the heavens to assist you what results is a large celestial dog and growls and barks at the creature as you move to enchant your weapon with the holy energies of Justice on your side. A white glow shines around your mace as you try and bash the nearest mephistoe. Meanwhile your celestial dog goes to attack a different target

Dice rolls

Your attack: Natural 1
Dog bite: 13
Dog claw: 19
Damage: 9 in total
Imitative: You, Dog, Mephistoes

In your haste to smash one of the mephistoes you swing and stumble past the closest one landing flat on your stomach as two of the mephistoes close in on you (knocked Prone 1 action to stand up.)

Quick Sheet

Name: Naomi Fierhart
Class: Cleric/Priestess
HP: 12/12
MP: 12/12
LP: 12/12
Corruption: 0
Status: Spiritually sated: +1 to wis saves to resist sexual advances
Attributes (20 points to spend, lowest is -4, highest is +4)

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 0
Wisdom: 2
Intelligence: -2
Charisma: 4

Cantrips
Create water
Light

Lvl 1 Spells

Summon monster 1
Cure light wounds
Bless
magic weapon

Secret Fetish: Large cocks.
Equipment: Mace, Chainmail, explorer's pack(6 uses), 56 gold
Appearance:
Height: 5' 2' Weight: 104lbs
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Crying out as she falls she extnds a hand to catch herself on the floor before glaring back at the little devils before rising herself to her feet, panting she looks at the nearest one and swings out to fling the closest Mephistoe away by clubbing it with her mace, intended on sending it flying with a swing before glancing to the others trying to prepare herself for their attacks.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Dice rolls:

Your attack: 9 miss
Dog bite: 13 hit
Dog claw: 11 miss
Bite damage:4

Mephistoe 1 attack: Crit 20
Your con save: 4
Lust poison damage: 4 LP 8/12
Afflicted with lust poison
New status Aroused: -1 wis on resisting sexual advances
Mephistoe 2: Will save: 12 pass
Mephistoe 3: Attack: 13 hit
Damage:7

You go again to swing at the nearest mephistoe but your wide swing does nothing but assist him in seeing a clear opening in your armor as he stabs his spade tail just above your clit. You feel the effects of the poison immediately as your slit juices itself and your mind fills with images of you pleasuring these demons. The second mephistoe tries to take take advantage of your position and begins weaving an arcane circle but your mind doesn't give an inch any further.

On the other side of the room though the celestial dog you summoned and the last mephistoe are fighting to the death both seem badly bloodied.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Crying out in pleasure she arches her back as her mind fights off the second flying demon, screaming she takes her mace and slams it towards the imp that poisoned her and flooded her mind with such lewd images of her bathing in their cum and pleasing their cocks continuously, her groin getting damp as her juices begin to soak into her clothes. "Die you fiends!" She screams in defiance as she sends the mace towards the offending Mephistoe.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:38 am

Dice Rolls: attack: 21, 19
Damage: 6,8 Mephistoe 1 slain
Con save: 14 Lust poison shaken off
Dog attack:8, 13
damage: 4 Mephistoe 3 slain
Mephistoe Attack: Wis Save:14 pass

You let out a vicious warcry and with renewed vigor you swing your enchanted mace at the mephistoe closest to you with a fiery retribution. Your Mace slams into the winged demon twice and puts it out of it's misery as it crumples to the ground. On the other side of your room as well you hear the other demon let out a cry of pain as your summon tears off its wing with a claw attack sending the demon to the ground where it dies from its wounds.

The last mephisto tries to weave more arcane magic but your raging revenge easily pushes past the lustful thoughts the demon tries to inflict on your body.

Quick Sheet

Name: Naomi Fierhart
Class: Cleric/Priestess
HP: 12/12
MP: 12/12
LP: 8/12
Corruption: 0
Status: Spiritually sated: +1 to wis saves to resist sexual advances, Aroused -1 Wis to resist sexual advances.
Attributes (20 points to spend, lowest is -4, highest is +4)

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 0
Wisdom: 2
Intelligence: -2
Charisma: 4

Cantrips
Create water
Light

Lvl 1 Spells

Summon monster 1
Cure light wounds
Bless
magic weapon

Secret Fetish: Large cocks.
Equipment: Mace, Chainmail, explorer's pack(6 uses), 56 gold
Appearance:
Height: 5' 2' Weight: 104lbs
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:57 am

Screaming in triumph she swings her mace and points it at the last Mephisto stepping over it's fallen kin and advances upon him before she swings her mace back to uppercut the creature with her mace and kill it while she uses her own approach to distract from her angelic dog from attacking it from behind while she swings her mace to defeat the demon.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Dice rolls

Your attack: 14, 5
Damage:8
Dog: 21, 19
Damage: 2, 4
Mephisto: ranged attack: 20
Damage: -6 HP and LP
New status :Ecstatic -3 Wis to resist sexual advances.

6/12 HP
2/12 LP

Your righteous fury delivers a heavy blow on the mephisto causing him to fly backwards in anguish. Following up your attack your celestial dog leaps into the air to bite and claw at the lesser demon. Your combined strike leaves the demon gasping for breath.

Cornered and desperate you here the demon call out. "You fucking bitch! You'll submit!" The imp summons a fire glowing pink with demonic energies the quickly hurls it at your and your dog. The explosion is more than you were expecting as the ball of fire lands at your feet. Your celestial dog is instantly banished by the spell but you fair something far worse. The pain is searing but only at first as you look down thinking you're being immolated but soon enough the pink flames tie themselves around your legs and snake up your body, heat and pleasure following wherever they touch even through your armor.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Crying out in a mix of pain and pleasure she is sent to her knees, her legs giving away as she groans with need and desire. "Fuck, curse you foul beast!" She whines out before she tries to lash at himw ith a series of desperate strikes to bring him down before he could break her completely. her mace whirling through the air to be sent slamming against the demon while she tries to keep those perverted thoughts desperately down and buried until they're forgotten.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Dice roll: Attack 9, 21
Damage: 3
Mephisto attack, Wis Save: 8
Damage:5 LP Submitted

Your thoughts are filled to the brim with images of you getting wholy fucked by this Mephisto his massive cock piercing your holes as you sluttily begged for more and more and to be bred like the bitch you were. But through the haze of sex you manage to land a blow on your opponent, but its not enough. You feel the holy energy from Jora fade from your mace and the metal instrument of death clatters to the ground as your body is overcome with images of pleasure, your pleasure. Your vision takes on a strange pink hue as you see the imp fly infront of you. "Hah, just in time how do you feel slut?" The imp says as your body just alights with pleasure as he speaks to you, you want to service him, please him, you want to be bred by him~
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Dropping her weapons she falls to her knees, her mouth agape and her panting heavy and ragged as she stares up at the imp hovering before her, her eyes half closed. "Desperate, so desperate I need to be fucked master, please fuck me master." She moans out her hands moving to be stripping herself of the clothing and armor clothing her body to reveal herself to the demon creature that had infected her mind so.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games