Fire and Flames

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fire and Flames

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:58 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Naomi Fierhart
Class: Cleric/Priestess
HP: 12/12
MP: 12/12
LP: 12/12
Corruption: 0
Attributes (20 points to spend, lowest is -4, highest is +4)

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 2
Constitution: 0
Wisdom: 2
Intelligence: -2
Charisma: 4

Secret Fetish: Large cocks.
Equipment: Mace, Chainmail, explorer's pack(6 uses), 20 gold
Biography: Naomi was brought up as an only child she had no brothers or sister to look up to or nurture. She enjoyed her life, living with her mother and father in a quiet town. At the age of 11 she left for boarding school that was housed within a church and temple, teaching the children the faith and the basic classes needed to survive in the world. Naomi took to it more than others, she enjoyed herself threw her very being into the life of the priestesses that taught her, was she missed though was boys which only became harder the older she grew, turning like the others girls to each other to fulfill those sexual needs as hormones rocked their bodies. When she graduated she was offered a place within the church and she accepted, staying and learning more of what will be needed of her to become a priestess herself. Enjoying her time and training within the sect until she became a full priestess herself, after a childhood and what felt like a lifetime with nothing more to do she needed to get out, expand her view of the view.
Appearance:
Height: 5' 2' Weight: 104lbs

A long life of the cloth has laid the ground work for a rather pious, if repressed, woman to set out on the world of Ascalon. You were a couple day's ride from the cathedral you called home for a majority of your life, the goddess of Justice, Jora, watching over you as you headed for the nearest hamlet. The ride itself was quaint, calming even as you finally come across the first sign of civilization in a couple of days it may be good to find a place to replenish your supplies though as you seemed rather short on rations and your horse could definitely use a break. You approach a wooden palisade with 2 human militiamen standing watch, rather poorly you notice as they kneel in front of the wooden gate throwing some dice. The two dont even notice your approach.
Last edited by Lorielle on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Re: Fire and Flames

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:02 am

Smiling she pets the horse, urging it onward as she notes that it could use a rest. Looking up towards the men on guard she frowns before shaking her head. Whistling loudly to get their attention she drives her horse forwards to the gates. A bright calming smile upon her lips as she looks around, admiring the landscape and thankful to be finally out in the world to bring Jora to it as best as she was able.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 am

CHA roll: Crit 20

You whistle loudly and quite gracefully as the two men look up, then back down, then back up and immediately stand to attention. "O-oh my we're so sorry, we dont get a lot of travelers in Twinbrooke." The guard that speaks looks like the more senior of the two a slightly older man with a white beard and a couple scars as he elbows the much younger militiaman to pay better attention. "Pardon our behavior priestess we'll get this gate open right now." The younger guard aimlessly gawps at you, though he seems a bit nervous to be in your presence as well. In a matter of moments the gate swings open and the older guard says once again. "Have a nice time Miss, theres an in at the center of town a stable too for your horse."

Quick Sheet

Cantrips
Create water
Light

Lvl 1 Spells

Summon monster 1
Cure light wounds
Bless
magic weapon

Appearance:
Last edited by Lorielle on Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:17 am

Smiling she waves to them both and shakes her head, a mirthful laugh emitting from her throat before she dips her head. "It's quite fine gentlemen, thank you for your assistance." She smiles and gives them both a wave as she trots past towards the aforementioned tavern and stables for her to set up and get herself some rest and supplies. "Thank you both!" She calls back before she looks over the town, smiling at those she passes and giving them polite dips of her head in greeting.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:24 am

The town is quite small, but most notably is the stream that runs directly through the center of town. The tavern sits right on the water's edge and you even see a couple of fishing rods with lines cast hanging from the balcony of the two story building. The town for the most part is quiet with a couple of townspeople moving to and fro some take not that you're a priestess of Jora. A few whispers flyby but you cant really make them out. The tavern seemed to be the only two story building in the town and has a stone first floor that seems in well-repair. Your horse neighs as you get off of it and hitch it to the post. Now you could set into the tavern first or see if you can stable your horse, or you can explore the town possibly getting some supplies before hunkering down.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:28 am

Looking around her eyes scan the townsfolk trying to find where the gossiping whispers were coming from and try and figure them out but alas, she keeps moving forward her warm smile returning as she finally makes it to the tavern. Looking at the building she smiles and hitches up the horse. stroking and petting the creature to calm it before she looks around. Deciding to check herself in first, assuming the tavern would even be jointly owned or own the stables so she could set up having her horse cared for while she made sure she'd have a room.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:35 am

Stepping inside you find a cozy establishment with a few tables already filled with other patrons laughing and having a good time enjoying an mid-afternoon lunch. A tavern girl about your age runs from table to table filling tankards and delivering food before noticing you. Her redhair tied into a braid bound up and down as she approaches you. "Oh my~ You're a new face! What bring a woman of the cloth to our esta-blesh-ment." As she speaks theres a certain bubbliness to her especially as hour glass figure bounces with ever word she speaks. "If you're looking to stay my Pa is over at the counter, if you need anything else i can help you out." With her short spiel over she goes back to serving the couple of full tables noticing that the patrons seemed rather handsy with the wench.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:40 am

Dipping her head she smiles. "I need a place to resupply and feed my horse for the night." She replies to the barmaid before glancing towards the counter. Nodding she dips her head. "Thank you." She states watching her flee to serve the food and drink before making her own way through the inn to the counter and to see the barmaid's father. "Hello I need a room and a place for my horse during my stay." She states in a cheery warm voice her hands clasped together in front of her tummy.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:47 am

Encounter: 9 Will: 15
As you walk through the crowd of fishermen one seems to mistake you for the barmaid and grabs a handful of your ass, his obviously drunk demeanor meaning he's rather rough with your plush bottom, but he does nothing but touch as you walk past.

Getting to the bar you see an older man with a heavy beer belly wiping down a couple of goat horns though when he notices you he looks up and puts on a smile. "Ah what can i do for the pretty lady." Stating your reasoning he simply nods and ponders his next couple of words. "Aye that can be arranged, for you its 2 gold a night, comes with 2 meals, one in the morn and one in the evening, if you want your horse in the stable thats an extra 2 gold a night. sound alright to you?" He finishes polishing the horn and puts it with the other tankards.

Quick Sheet

Cantrips
Create water
Light

Lvl 1 Spells

Summon monster 1
Cure light wounds
Bless
magic weapon

Appearance:
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:54 am

Yelping at the grope she blushes before moving off, pushing her hands to straighten out her clothes and fix herself before meeting the owner. Nodding she smiles at him before hearing his price. Looking through her purse she hums and nods. "That sounds lovely." She states with a smile before giving over the desired and requested coin to the man. "Before I go is there anything in the town i should take a look at?" She asks with a warm smile.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:01 am

The barkeeper takes your money without question nodding at a successful transaction. He reaches below the counter and hands you an iron key. "Room key, upstairs furthest on the right, at the end of the hall theres also a bath if you need it." He gives you a look up and down before continuing. "I'll have my daughter take your horse the stable in the back once she's done." He grabs another tankard to polish.

"Take a look at? A priestess like you? Hmm" Taking note of your armed nature he speaks up with a snap of his fingers. "Ah if i remember correctly the guard is looking for a healer, a few men got hurt on a patrol into the woods, something about a monster killing sheep, but if you ask me they probably got into a fight over a dice game. If work's not what you're looking for, the temple is always nice, but its not your goddess, though there is a shrine to Jora in the temple. Baelor i think it is, god of the hunt, nice fellow, mean with a bow."
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am

Nodding she takes the key and smiles. "thank you, and I'll see to the wounded men." She comments with a smile before laughing mirthfully at his comments about Baelor. "Very well, thank you for letting me know." She chuckles before moving to leave and navigate her way through the tavern. making sure to pick a route that is away from the man that grabbed her rear last time before heading off to the guard house to see about those wounded men and offer what aid she could provide to them.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:22 am

You manage to exit the tavern without further incident and you take further note of the town as you take a minute to gather your bearings. The opposite end of the town seemed to have more business, more people moving around and even an ornate fountain sat in front of an imposing wood structure, probably the mayor's manor. At the gate you entered in is a small guard house next to the gate entrance, its stone structure seeming rather imposing a shield crossed with 2 spears hanging over the door as you step inside. Inside you see 4 sets of bunk beds and 2 larger beds with guards in them. The guards in the larger beds were the wounded that the barkeep described.

You also notice a larger door in the back that swings open as you enter. Exiting you see a woman in full-plate mail and a red cloak. Her visor is up revealing an incredibly beautiful woman with deep blue eyes, but she closes her visor as she walks past you. A paladin in this part of the world? A moment later an older man in chainmail exits scratching his head, "Damn Jora red-cloak bitches." He tries to keep it to himself but you manage to pick it out before he notices you. "Oh a priestess," He says before noticing your holy symbol a triangle with a flaming brazier inside of it. "Oh, of Jora it seems.." His mood immediately sours as he walks up to you. "And what do you want."
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Looking over the wounded guards she frowns before glancing up as the door opens, standing up straight and proud she smiles, nodding politely to the woman despite that she was ignored. Frowning at the man she nods. "I am here to tend to the wounded. What was a paladin of the goddess doing here sir?" She asks with a look back at where the paladin left. Moving towards the man with a frown at his attitude towards her goddess and those that served her. Paladins could be stiff yes but they served the goddess like no other.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:12 pm

The guard captain raises an eyebrow at you. "Tend to the wounded aye, and I can't imagine you're just doing this out of the kindness of your heart, how much is this gonna cost me." He gives you a stern and untrusting looking as he awaits your response.

"The red-cloak tsk, hell if I know. Says she's rooting out corruption, but here in Twinbrooke? Nary a demon around just the occasional wolf or bear killing our livestock." He waves a hand dismissively not really wanting to further discuss the paladin. If you left right now you could probably catch up with the paladin before she got to far, though the captain may not like it.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Frowning she pouts at the man before fumbling her hands a bit. "A few coins gifted to the goddess Jora in thanks." She offers with a frown at having being treated like this, was everyone in the world so bitter? "20 coins a man should sound fair sir." She states with a stare before holding her head up high, her expression becoming neutral, if the man wasn't going to treat her with respect she was going to demand he pay tribute to her goddess for using her powers to tend to his men like she had so kindly offered.

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Persuasion roll: Crit 20

The guard captain squints at you trying to size you up as he reaches down to a coin pouch and lightly tosses to you. "You're lucky I care about my men, even if they're dopes and can't defend themselves for shite." There's a long pause before a sigh from the guard captain breaks the silence; he relaxes his shoulders before speaking up once again. "Look just take care of my men, I apologize for the attitude but dealing with Paladins ain't exactly something good for the spirit. Thank you for the service priestess. Come find me in the tavern when you're done maybe I'll have more work for ya." With that the guard captain slips past you and heads out of the building leaving you with the two wounded men.

(+40 gold)
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:52 pm

She takes the coin and pockets it before she nods, seeing the change in her behavior she smiles and nods, showing understanding. "It's quite fine sir, I understand that they can be taxing and unyielding in their approach. I shall speak to after I have tended your men." She smiles at him and watches him leave. Once along she looks around and begins to look over the wounded before channaling her goddess into her hands and pouring forth healing magic upon their wounds. (casting cure light wounds)

MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:05 am

LvL 1 spells are 2 mana each -4 mana for cure light wounds.
Perception check:16

You undress the various bandages each of the soldiers have, revealing their rather grievous wounds, upon further examination though there's something definitely inhuman about their wounds, multiple slash marks, a couple of deep gouges in a tight group, claw marks. You aren't sure from what though. The energy from your light seems to soothe and easy the pain the two guardsmen experience as their wounds close and their breathing evens out. It seemed likely that without your help these men may have perished from their wounds.
Lorielle

Postby MelissaB » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:37 am

Looking over the words she hums an treats them with care her eyes closing as she channels her power forth before nodding and wrapping the mended wounds up, moving from one to the other, glad she could of helped them. "Whatever you thought it was deadly." She comments and touches their heads, making sure there was a lock of a fever before she'd gather her things and leave them to find the guard captain and report her success. Possibly find a clue to where the paladin went as well.

MelissaB

Next

Return to Private Games