Family Matters [ANNAxKURAGARI]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Family Matters [ANNAxKURAGARI]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:22 am

I groaned needily, letting out a yiff as my cock throbbed and I nodded. "Y~Yes... M~Mama's so sexy... L~Leslie can't help but get excited... M~Mama sexiest woman Leslie ever know." I wasn't yet ready to pounce and just start rutting you... but if there was more teasing, I might just do it.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:29 am

I bend down and stretch, looking almost as if i'm trying to tempt you to breed me like a dog. "mmmm, is that so???" I coo, one of my tails pantomiming waving you over as the others dance about
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:33 am

Seeing that, and how your not wearing anything beneath the Kimono... I can't help myself. But... rather then simply jump and hump you, I decide to tease back a bit- instead I slide over, pressing my face to your slit and letting my warm breath wash over it before I lean in to begin circling your clit with my tongue as my hands knead at your ass. "MMhm.. itsh the truthsh... Mama is sexiest woman ever in whole wide world... no one be sexier to Leslie~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:28 am

"mmmmnnnnnnaaaaa... o-oooh.... oh r-really?" I pant, shocked by your approach... "mmnnn, s-show me baby..." I pant, my tails hugging and rubbing you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:44 am

I dive my face into your muff, licking and slurping and worshipping your cunt, working to bring you to orgasm with my tongue and hands first before giving you a dicking as I moan and yip in confirmation.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:49 am

I yelp and moan, squirming a bit as my tails twitch and my muscles lock from the rush of pleasure... "y-yiff... t-that's g-g-gooooooood m-more yiffyiff mooorrrr!" I bark out, shuddering in pleasure.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:06 am

My tongue soon finds your G-spot, and begins giving it the same lavish devotion I'd been giving the rest of your wonderful slit as I moaned into it, my hands groping and rubbing at your ass cheeks as my chin tickled at your clit.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:21 am

i yowl and twitch, nearly collapsing as my body goes through a shocking and wonderful pleasure... an orgasm rocking me so hard I actually do collapse as my body shifts into a fully feral nonmorphic kyuubi, moaning and panting lustfully... 'mmmmnnnnn sooooo gooooood, waaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnt moooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr' you more of feel me say/think as I look at you with ruby colored eyes...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:38 am

I don't waste much time, even as it feels like I myself am beginning to shift a bit. My cock is soon out and I'm plunging it into your eager, hot depths, a long moan of my own escaping my lips before I begin to slam away at you, both wanting the pleasure of your slit around me but, more importantly, wanting to give you as much pleasure as I can.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:39 am

I moan and yowl, howling as you take me, though Its obvious that in this state... im in all likeliness insatiable, as my tails grab you and help thrust you in and out of me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:48 am

I don't find myself minding, even as I see my human form beginning to shift to my true fox form that you'd helped to give to me. My dick slammed in and out of you, the lewd sounds echoing about the house.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:21 am

the lewd sound of mad sex is only matched by my lewd yelps and yowl s of lust and pleasure... I start to growl, my pussy clenching and drooling... unsatisfied... so I force you down and jackhammer myself up and down on your dick... reducing you to no more than a living toy...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:10 pm

I squeal in surprise, but don't fight it, my hands moving up and down your feral demon fox form so that I can give you the most pleasure I can. My own pleasure was, while enjoyable, nothing to making you feel so absolutely wonderful.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:22 pm

I slam up and down on your cock, yowling lustfully and happily as I all but abuse your body for my need...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:38 pm

"Y~Yes M~Mama... y~yip yiff... L~Leslie h~happy to make you feel good..." I moaned out, my own tongue lulling out a bit as I shift to my true fox form fully now.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:50 pm

You're still quite tiny compared to me even in your real and cute femmeboi foxy form... I yowl and howl as I orgasm, flooding femcum across your lap...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:52 pm

My own cock begins to throb at this point, and my knot soon swells as I yip and thrust up into you as well, locking us together as my warm, hot foxy cum floods into your eager, cum hungry snatch.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:11 pm

I loose a long proud howl as I too orgasm, my cunt sucking your cock for every single drop of cum you can offer....

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Panting, I make occasional bucks up into you, giving you as much cum in this load as I can provide.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:48 pm

I moan and whine, unsatisfied despite the rather impressive load of cum... I look back at you, actually growling down at you, my monstrous cock twitching in need as much as my cunt is constricting your dick.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games