Quest for Dicks [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Quest for Dicks [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:55 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:New Test Game CS

Name: Onihime
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/65/9b/5c659bef5ad9b00c6bc2f46a59b1b869.jpg
Race: Dai-Oni
Short Bio: A Man who woke up in an odd camp area with other 'oni' women happily fucking their harems of husbands, He saw humans, Minotaurs, Centaurs, Lizard people, things that looked like different types of Weres, and the woman who was apparently his mom told him it was time for him to leave and hunt some strong husbands, male or futa to fuck, bemused the man now known as Onihime set out to do that, assuming this was a sex crazed dream of some sort, now, following a dirt path in the woods he hunted for someone to ride, his new pussy was aching a bit in need.

Wandering about for the better part of an hour left you feeling rather sexually frustrated- you had yet to find anything or anyone that could serve as a good potential mate. A part of you was growing rather tempted to just find a long rod like piece of rock and fuck yourself with that, when you finally picked up a scent of something. Following it lead you to a small waterfall area where two large, well muscled, and sweaty Orcs seemed to be setting up camp and pulling off their gear to wash of a fair amount of slime from some monster or other. Both of them, you could clearly see, were packing, and neither had noticed you.
Kuragari

Re: Quest for Dicks [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 pm

I Gave a Perverse giggled and eagerly approached with a large, honestly rather scary Grin, I was so damn horny at this point, I wanted it! I wanted to ride both of their cocks!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:07 pm

They were both startled by your seeming sudden appearance, and while they did move to reach for their weapons, you did note that their eyes did roam over your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:24 pm

I Giggled at their Looks and Pulled my dress off, my pussy was aching with need, I happily began rubbing my body against the closest one.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:04 am

That's more then enough for them to realize what it is your after, and they both grin. They also, mercifully, waste no time, and soon your ass and pussy are both being spread very, very wide by thick orc cocks, your mind being assaulted by feelings you'd never dreamed you'd experience.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:23 am

I Moaned holy shit this felt good~ pinning an Orc under me I began to eagerly ride him with wild abandon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 pm

The Orc didn't resist you as you pinned him beneath you, matching his speed to your own riding as his powerful thrusts churned your insides up. The one behind you did the same, primal desires pushing him onward as you experienced the pleasures of being a woman.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 pm

I Moaned louder and louder squealing eagerly as I happily lost myself in new pleasures and instincts, my tight ass and pussy eagerly tried to milk them both while I Drooled in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:27 am

Their grunting picked up a bit after about four minutes more of the rapid, animalistic fucking. After a moment, you felt their cocks throb before unleashing a torrent of sticky, white hot spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am

I Moaned and Came right after them, loving the feeling of being filled, it wasn't like anything I felt before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:23 pm

The two are panting as they shoot the rest of their load into you... but they both grin as they quickly swap places, resuming the eager fucking as your breasts are now played with as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:39 pm

I Moaned loudly in shocked pleasure holy hell these massive melons were sensitive!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm

The added pleasure of them playing with your breasts and ass as they fucked you left you trying to figure out who was in control of this, even as you saw their eyes starting to gain a strange glaze as their fucking increased.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:29 am

I Blinked and moaned happily but stared at the glazed eyes in confusion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:16 pm

Your instincts soon seemed to provide some sort of answer- as their eyes became more glazed, you found yourself feeling... better, superior to them. Sure, they were fucking you... but that was because you were letting them. They were yours... you could leave them hanging for days, weeks if you so wished. They were here to please and serve you however YOU wanted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:42 pm

I Shuddered at the thought and moaned, cumming hard again, that thought was such a turn on for some reason.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:05 am

When you came this time, they did so with you, and then you felt it... they were yours. Bound to you know... they were still themselves, but they were now your first husbands/mates.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:44 am

I had to celebrate this fact, I had them both slam into my pussy at once.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:53 pm

It was a very, VERY tight fit, but they managed it. THough... after doing so, they weren't able to do much in the way of thrusting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:29 am

I Giggled and moaned happily Rolling my own hips, my strong body moving with ease.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games