Rarest Eevee [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rarest Eevee [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 pm

You manage to escape this time, returning to your home, though you do get spotted and briefly chased by a few other trainers. Soon though, you were back in your home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:48 pm

I Curled up on my bed and wished they'd all just leave me alone.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:30 am

The day eventually wore on, and you did slip off after a while. When you woke back up, it was later in the day, the light of the sun beginning to fade as it headed for the horizon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:37 am

I Groaned and Slowly and sleepily crawled out, assuming the trainers were gone for the day.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:22 pm

It was just as you were crawling out that you felt it- a soft smack to the head and a strange sound as you heard the world around you swirling and... vanishing...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:38 pm

I Blinked Still grogy from sleep and confused I could only sluggishly try to fight whatever happened and it wasn't enough.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:04 pm

For a time, you seemed to float about, then found yourself in a small, bright, and cheery glade. There was something however... weird about the place you were in. Despite the fact that it seemed to go on forever in every direction, you felt... contained.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:30 am

I Frowned "What the hell?" I Wondered before I Took off running in one direction.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Just before you could get too far, you felt a strange sucking sensation, and moments later you were... not in the Safari zone. Or your home. Instead, you were inside some strange black thing, stars passing by outside panes of glass, while a human girl sat nearby holding a Pokeball and smiling at you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Got a pic in mind for your owner?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

((Nope))

I Stared at her and looked around baffled what the hell and well, scared what the hell was I in?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:44 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Hi!" She says after a moment, shifting so she was on her knees rather then on the seat she'd been on. She then pulls you in for a hug as she gushes "Awww~ your so absolutely cute and adorable!~ I'm so happy I managed to get you!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:52 am

I stared at her completely as she held me, what was this? I saw humans do it, but, she wasn't trying to hurt me? What?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:55 pm

She pulled back, humming a bit as she saw you just staring at her. "Hm... oh... phooie, maybe I'm doing it wrong..." She thought for a moment, then beamed before pulling you against her as her lips pressed into yours, the human girl kissing you firmly as her hands started to roam up and down your back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:32 am

I Let out a confused squeak I didn't know why I was letting this human touch me but oddly enough I didn't want to bite her, I slowly Relaxed and clumsily tried to mimic her thinking it was some odd human custom.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:17 pm

She moaned into your mouth as you tried to return the kiss, it seeming like she was having some trouble too it seemed. However, a slight thrill of pleasure rushed through you as you felt one of her hands land on and grope your ass, while the other slowly and sensually stroked along your tail.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:38 pm

I Blushed brightly what was she doing, Only to yelp when her finger moved up a bit to find the second and first degree burns hidden by my hair.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:09 am

"O~Oh! I~I'm sorry!" She said as she pulled back suddenly, then softly reached out to see what it was she had touched that got such a reaction.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 am

I Yelped again when she found the burns hidden under my hair.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:46 am

Carefully looking at the burns, she squeaked and said "O~Oh I'm so so super sorry! W~When we get to my home I~I'll see if M~Mommy and Daddy can do anything to help with that." She pulled you in for another kiss, running her hand up and down your side as she added "W~Wanna make my best friend not hurt when I pet her!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:49 am

I Stared wide eyed in surprise at her and confused, why, wasn't she hitting my burns now that she saw them?
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games