Rarest Eevee [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rarest Eevee [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:26 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

not familiar with this one

The cocoon pokemon turn their eyes towards you, but otherwise remain where they are in the tree's. You do hear some barking a ways off, one that sounds like a Poochyena.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:28 am

I Smiled at them and waved before Going off to look for the barking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:48 am

They shivered seeming to do their equivalent of waving as you headed off. Soon, you found a clearing where some Poochyena's were all playing and frolicking about- one of which was a smallish furry one.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:28 am

I Giggled and happily went to join them, if they were playing humans couldn't be around!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:17 am

They all start when you show up, at first eyeing you warily, though a few of the younger ones continue playing. They seem to be weighing you, confused a bit by your human appearance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:23 am

I giggled "I'm an Eevee I heard you playing and wanted to join!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:49 pm

They all nod after a moment, barking agreement and allowing you to join in their play, even as your ears caught in the far distance the sounds of humans shouting something or other. It didn't sound like the voices were coming this way, but going back in the general direction you'd come from. At least, you think so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 pm

I Frowned and perked up "Hey? You hear that? Can you tell what the humans are saying?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:55 am

They stopped, tilting their heads so they could listen better. After a moment, they shake their head and return to their play, not seeming to pay them any further heed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:25 am

I Frowned and decided to sneak back to listen in interest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:45 pm

They wave and bark at you happily as you leave, and as you get closer, you hear some humans arguing. Two are guys and one is a girl. "Come on, we should go try and see if we can find that Eevee!" One of the guys said, the girl nodding as she said "Yeah, Eevee's are sooo cute, and a rare Eevee like this is bound to be even cuter!"

The other guy harrumphed and shook his head as he said "Are you kidding? There's no way there's one here... the Safari probably just had one of their staff dress up as one so they could take pictures. It's a big marketing scam. We should focus on catching some other pokemon."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:53 pm

I Let out a Growl I was getting so damn Tired of this! I Crawled out of the Bushes Snapping my teeth at them with all three of my elemental bites appearing in my mouth, why would that not leave me alone?! I Snapped at them trying to scare them off, some tears in my eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:33 pm

The trainers yelped in surprise, one stumbling and landing on their ass while the other two jumped back a bit. Two though smiled as they saw you and one crowed "See, I knew it! She's real!" The girl of course squealed as she said "Eeeeeeehe!~ She's cuter then I imagined!" Within seconds, they were all raising their Safari balls, ready to try and capture you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:48 pm

I Let out a growl, I still didn't really understand the balls, Though I knew mon normally came from them, thinking quickly I decided to try and knock out the guys first, male humans were normally bigger and stronger thus more of a threat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:07 am

(roll-13)

You manage to lash out at one of the guys, catching them off guard and sending his safari ball flying. The other two jumped back, the girl shrieking a bit in surprise as she said "H~Hey! I thought the staff said the Pokémon weren't violent!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:54 pm

I Snapped a Glare at them still Crying, I Started to try and tackle the next guy and knock him out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Roll-9

This time, the guy fought back, and though you did tackle him, he promptly kicked you off before scrambling about for his Safari ball. "Bitch! I'm catching you and showing you the proper place for all Pokémon!" He looked quite angry, though his reaction did seem to get the others to look to him a little frightened.

This might be your only chance to get away!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 pm

The Threat made my hackles Raise So Instead of simply trying to knock him out or the balls away from him I began Blasting him with Shadow Balls violently.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 am

(roll-20!)

This catches him off guard, and he screams in pain and frustration, the other trainers rushing off over to him and giving you the perfect chance to run off before any of them could do anything else.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:21 am

I Blitzed away heading for my home.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games