Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:44 am

"No need to call them names..." I mutter to the old owl as I give her a pointed frown, then head on off to where she had directed me to go. The rest of her reaction had me blushing a bit as well, but once I'd found a few books I found a good spot to read and sat down. First though, I went through and filled out the Cheer Squad sign up sheet, then folded it up and put it in my pocket before I flipped open a book and started reading.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 am

you find out some, mostly my kind are HATED from north to south and east to west... not the least of reasons being our role in starting the largest war in the history of our world, on purpose... you also find out we're secretive and very sneaky, not to mention as mischievous as any fox. you also find that foxes in general are lascivious, and Kitsune even more so, especially more tailed ones...

You eventually find a book written BY a Kitsune, one about our culture, though its mostly hush hush... it does go into 'love.' Kitsune are among the most emotional creatures in the world, especially with many more tails, Kistune also have a natural reliance on emotion and its influence. A Kitsune chooses their mate based on 3 things, a sudden overpowering emotional impulse, a sudden triggering of a 'heat state' in which their mind slowly regresses to predatory lust, and a third 'thing' the author did not name, though you assume its related to the other cut out chapters and secretiveness... along with those odd fireballs, or were those a dream.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:15 am

I roll my eyes at much of this- Going from finding out about that war part, I find myself getting a feeling that it could very much be a case of history being written by the victors. I make a note to look up some stuff on that war, preferably stuff if at all possible from some group that wasn't involved or was trying to be more historically accurate rather then trying to create a narrative. Though I do note the part about being lascivious...

I do find myself pouring over the book written by one of your kind though, frowing and poking at some of the sections that had pages missing or were completely blank. I do find myself a bit more wondering about my feelings for you though- and a worry if perhaps it turned out we were both wrong and these feelings were just a brief thing... or came only from sex.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:20 am

You find a book on "The Bestial Slaughter" as the war is named, and there was no victors... everyone suffered thouasnds and even millions of casualties, save the 'Devious Demon Foxes" who had sown lies throughout the nations and spread dissent till war raged, then they silently and conveniently vanished...

returning to it, you find one folded hidden page in the Kyuubi's Chronicle, which you might just wind up barrowing from the library... it describes the emotional breakdown of my kind, and that, much to your potential horror, a Kitsune's mate is never mischosen and they mate but one... "the three factors of a mate, when aligned together are infallible... and even a young virgin maiden will easily fall to the sway of their one and only 'love' their mate for life."

you also find his signature. -Kurana, of Nine...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:29 am

I get an eeep out of me, now more worried then ever as I read that last bit. I don't know anything about the signature, but I find myself wondering if my words the previous evening had been what caused you to rush off. The idea that I, since it seemed you'd chosen me, might not feeling the same love you felt probably messing with you greatly. With a groan, I picked up the book, rushing off to borrow it and then try to find you.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:34 am

the librarian checks the book out wit ha crooked eyebrow, tilting her head but not saying anything... with is secured in your backpack you leave the library and look around the main plaza. You don't find me there, but you do somehow catch a trace of my scent, a scent burned into your mind, no matter how much you want to forget it.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 am

The fact that I have your scent... or a scent associated with you in my mind, is both arousing and admittedly even more worrying to me, but I quickly begin sniffing at the air, trying to zero in and follow it to wherever it leads.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:41 am

It leads off main grounds and toward the small wooded 'forest preservation and wildlife' area at the edge of campus... you don't know how but you're even able to feel me nearby as you wander through the trees, my scent flooding your nose as you know your nearing me... not only that, but here and there, in the distance, you catch faint glimpses of fireballs, dancing in and out of the world...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:46 am

I had a feeling that I was going to be horribly lost once I finally did find you, but right now, I didn't care. I needed to find you and comfort you, to at least make sure my own fears for how I'd made you feel weren't true. "A~Anna~!!" I called out as I kept following your scent.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:48 am

You find a nice clearing, a small fox curled up in its 7 tails, whimpering slightly... its ears perk up as you approach and call out my name... my scent is nearly intoxicating in the clearing and you somehow, however impossible, know i'm the odd little fox...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:53 am

I try to shake my head at that knowledge and the sight, not wanting to entirely believe it. Magic wasn't supposed to be real... it... it was just supposed to be old myths and stuff... nevertheless, I drew closer.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:54 am

I stand up and as my tails fan in front of me, I stand from a kneeling position. "m-Madeline?" I ask, my voice on the verge of breaking, my eyes watery and my tails drooping so they drag in the dirt...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:02 am

Walking on up to you, I nod and kneel down, then regardless of how weird or nonsensical it is that I'm seeing you as some sort of actual fox or whatever at this point, I pull you in for a long, deep hug and kiss.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:05 am

I hug you back and kiss you, back to normal me... I blush and melt into you, and your kiss... you can feel my love and need for you, and that 'hunger' I said, my burning heat for my mate.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:07 am

I shudder a bit, blushing and pulling back from the kiss even as I let my hands roam up and down your sides. "A~Anna... w~why did you run off?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:11 am

"y-your... m-my mate... but... y--you d-don't w-want to be..." I stammer... "i know its you... I, i'm in heat n-now... I c-cant stop thinking about YOU... a-and my... my magic... I can do magic now... I can even shapeshift... t-the three things that prove a mate... heat, obsessive desire and love, and... and affinity..." I stammer, breaking into tears at some point shortly through the blubber...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:13 am

I blush and pull you in deeper, saying "It's not that I didn't, or don't want to be your mate Anna... it's just... I've never had a romantic relationship... I've never had someone I've really really REALLY liked... and well... I~I'm not a Kitsune... what if we started being together... then one day my feelings for you changed? I... I don't want to hurt you... t~this is all s~so... f~fast and confusing..."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:33 am

"y-your feelings could change? t-that means?" I stammer, looking at you with a glimmer of hope... "I... I could make it, so you wouldn't change... I... I could b-be the best mate..." I mutter, hope flaring like a backdraft.. "I know... i'm as.. as confused as you... but... im sure its YOU." I pull you into a hug. "you're my first... and you'll always be my last..." I whisper, nuzzling into your neck... "now you now all my secrets... i'm an open book." I say, a tone of finality to it... I've lain my whole self bare to you... left myself naked and vulnerable... but something in you only wants to snuggle with your... your what? roommate, friend, mate? and what other things might be down this fox hole if you so choose to accept these sudden but powerful emotions?

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:40 am

I have a feeling you took my words a different way from what I meant... This was... scary for me, and given the magical nature of this strange bond we had... you could probably feel it. "I... I..." I try to say, even as I pull you in close. I find myself wanting to tell you that I meant that I could find myself losing my feelings for you... that perhaps someday any love between us might whither... I... I wanted to make sure you knew I was trying to be realistic...

And yet... at the same time... I wanted to do anything to comfort you and make you feel better... I didn't want to say or do anything that could hurt you... for the moment, I simply nuzzled your head and kissed your ears, even as uncertainty raced through my own.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:07 am

I snuggle into you, knowing what you meant... but not caring... right now, its obvious to me you're my mate and that's all I need... "I love you..." I say, holding you so close you feel my heartbeat, perfectly synchronized with yours...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games