Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:06 am

"Mmhm... n~not my fault.... s~such a sexy... s~scent... a~and cute ass... stuffed into my face..." I moan out myself, tongue continuing to lick and push into your folds as my fingers dig and knead at your soft, plush rear. "C~Couldn't control m~myself."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:56 am

I moan, but step away and giggle. "murrrrr, naughty kitty..." I coo, wiggling my finger... "I'm not the puffball... i'm not THAT easy." I say, a hint of seductiveness in my tone.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:31 pm

I'm left licking open air for a moment, and pout when you pull away... then I find myself deciding that I am very much in the mood after tasting you, and that I'm not letting you get away. With a playful yowl, I tackle you to your bed and quickly spread your legs so I can dive back into your honeypot.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:05 pm

I moan and roll away, squirming and panting as you lick me. "oh... l-lusty k-kitty..." I pant, reaching down and grabbing the sides of your head... I wrap my legs around your head and hold you in place. "If you insist!"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:44 pm

I did indeed insist, burying my face deeper into your snatch as your legs wrapped around my head. Your scent floods my being and I find myself growing rather thirsty for more and more of your juices.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:17 am

I howl and thrash about in bliss, before someone beats on the door yelling something about shutting up and we've been at it since we got here... to which I reply loudly and snarly. "Fuck offfff!!!!!"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 pm

I don't notice your outburst or whoever shouted and banged on our door, but whoever it was quickly wandered off, though whether or not that would be the end of that was up for debate. Right now though, as my own ass and tail swayed sensually, all I really cared about was enjoying your yummy feminine nectar.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:27 am

I yowl as you work my lower lips over, my tails thrashing about... before someone else knocks at the door... "you two are needed in the Dean's office..." the voice of a professor yells over my sounds...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 pm

That at least is enough to cut through the fog of lust, even if I myself am still licking drops of your yumminess from my lips as I eep and go "U~Uh-oh... h~hope we're not in trouble."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 am

I growl and flop back, letting you go as I look around... "hey, you know where fluffball keeps our kimono's... I feel like wearing one."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 pm

"N~Not sure... probably with your other clothes." I comment as I move over to start getting dressed, spraying some perfume on and putting deodorant on. No time to shower before heading off to see the Dean.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:28 am

I dive head first into my closet, literally... and clothes start flying... punctuated with growls, snarls and curses at Anna... "Where are my Kimono's!!!!!!" I yell, standing up and stomping out of the closet, pulling on an old oversized black t-shirt and torn black jeans... "uuugh, if she didn't pack those.... .gaaaaarrrrgh..." I snarl, taking a moment to calm down a tiny bit and putting on some perfume... "ok... ready?" I grumble, the Lili side of me very much a pissed semi-goth foxy...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:43 am

Quirking an eyebrow up as I watch the flurry of it, I shrug and soon open the door, checking first to make sure that the person who'd knocked wasn't on the other side so we didn't walk into them. "I don't recall seeing any, but I admit I wasn't paying too much attention when I was helping bring stuff in here."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:11 am

I grumble and snarl, slamming the door behind me as I start walking... "so, where's the dean?" I ask, before following after you...

we get to the deans office rather swiftly... and the rumors you'd heard about the 'old dinosaur' weren't savvy wordplay... the big saurine sits a head taller than me or you, at his monumental desk... he inclines terribly sharp and pedigreed talons at a pair of chairs.. "sit you two..." he says, sounding more tired than terrifying... he grumbles, flips through a few papers and then says, looking at the pair of us sitting beneath his gaze. "Madeline Winter... I'm surprised you and her get along... so well!" he adds "so you probably know how our campus prides itself on its diverse student body... well your roommate is part of a 'special exchange' program, we're the only major campus that accept her kind... and she's the only one here. HOWEVER" he slams his hands flat. "I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH PERVERSION AS THE TWO OF YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ON MY CAMPUS!" his voice is like thunder, rolling off raging lightning. "Your midnight romp would have gotten you BOTH expelled were it not for her special case and that classes haven't started... be glad the campus was empty." he glares at me. "And YOU are not the student I enrolled... I BETTER NOT catch you making problems..." he says, his eyes looking through the veil of my two personalities and understanding WHO I AM at this moment. "Anna Kimly is my student, not... You... you two may leave if you have no questions...." he says, twining his fingers together and leaning bac expectantly.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:48 am

I squeaked as I saw and sat before the Dean, especially when he revealed that our romp had been noticed. I nodded meekly, keeping my head down and not saying anything. I'd heard the Dean was big, and that he was a lizard... I hadn't expected some sort of Dinosaur though! This was crazy! At any rate, and with a fair amount of blushing and looking at my feet rather then in his eyes, I simply nodded to him and then once he was done bowed and got up- I wanted to get out of here and not be in the same room with the disgruntled lizard any longer then I had to.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:05 am

I snarl but walk away wordlessly... I stalk across the building and outside... you can almost feel my burning rage from the proximity. if you had a guess, Lili is probably sticking around... for a while... especially with the dean 'spying on me.' As you're walking you catch a firm voice call' "Madeline Winter... come here please..." as far as you can tell its from the smaller office by the Dean's.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 am

"H~Hey, t~try to calm down okay? I know what he said was bs to you... b~but we do need to be careful about that." I say as I rub at your shoulder and try to help scale your anger back. Of course, I squeak and nearly jump a foot in the air when my voice is called out. "O-Oh u-uhm Yes? C-Coming?" I manage to get out as I turn to you and give your cheek a quick peck. "Be right back." Then I head for the Assistant Dean's office, while your left in the general waiting/office area of the Administration center.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:18 am

I snarl and snap at you, shaking for a moment. "sorry" I hiss out, hugging myself slightly as I let you pet my shoulder. "go on, i'll be here..." I snarl and grumble, but sit and wait, my tails still floofed up with frizz and anger. You hear me gripe about the 'damn old lizard perv creepin...' as you leave.

You enter the assistant dean's office and are greeted by the view of a sharply dressed back... sleek and pressed lines adorn her suit down to the modest skirt, a small poof of a tail twitching at your entrance. “Madeline Winter... student ID ******** species, Snow Leopard, Roommate; Anna Kimly/Lili Kitsune, year; Freshmen.” She turns, and you are greeted by a clean and firm Hyena women closing your student file... slim rectangle glasses rest on her short muzzle, a pedicured and blood red claw pushing them up. “please... sit” she says, taking her own seat in her high backed desk chair... from her organized but semi cluttered desk SHE was the real boss in the school. “I'm sorry for Professor Lazarus's harshness, he's an old man... and this is HIS school... Miss Winter, as Miss Kimly's roommate you are accountable to her actions...” She twines her fingers. “And if I shall assume you also understand school policy on... 'explicit exploits' such as your fun last night...”

She smiles, her sharp bone crushing teeth white as a skull, as she adjusts her glasses... a glare hiding her piercing garnet eyes as she continues. “if my sources are correct, and they ARE, you are also Miss Kimly Kitsune's chosen Mate...” she leans back. “Do keep her in check Miss Winter... I want to see you after each week of classes, and any time Miss Kimly's persona changes be sure to let me know... I find her very wonderfully inspiring... her kind aren't evil, just... mischievous.” she chuckles. “half a millennia ago i'd be chewing on your guts right now, but we've moved on from those unsavory times now haventt we?" she says, licking those scary teeth "and i'd like to assume the 'Demon' Foxes can as well. it was my idea to allow them here, as a small experiment” she says. "Miss Kitsune is quite flustered and judging from the growls and snarls... it's not likely Miss Kimly will be around for some time..."

After a pause observing you she remains silent, waiting for questions, laying her hands in her lap... you almost swear you saw a subtle bulge in her skirt as her eyes no doubt scanned you over behind that glare... what was it you read made Hyena's so interesting again, something about genders? "You may go."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Your left to your own devices in the room, noticing that the only other person in the room seemed to be a salamander in a blue button up shirt typing behind the desk that had a little name plate saying "Secretary." He glanced your way every so often, but mostly seemed focused on his work. A slight urge to do something to mess with him... either merely playful or... sexual passes through your head, though a part of Anna who did like being at the school was keeping you from just doing it as soon as the thought popped up.

I in the meantime close the door behind me and simply stand there for a moment, taking in the Assistant Dean as she recited the information from my student file. I sat down when instructed, and squirmed about as I waited to see just what additional trouble I, or both of us, might be in. I wince when she mentions our 'fun', blushing and curling my tail round to try and hide my face in it a bit. "Y~Yes... I~I do seem to be her uh, c~chosen mate... a~and I'll do my best, though I don't know if I'll be able to yet. Y~Yes Ma'am."

I don't say anything when she speaks of the history of the various species in brief, trying not to imagine her digging into my body with those teeth of hers. Subconsciously, I note the bulge, but don't pay it any further heed as I say "N~no questions m~ma'am, t~thank you." I then quickly hurry to get out, much rather being near you then either of them right now... though I found myself wondering why she wanted to see me each week.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:25 pm

You find me sitting, laughing as the secretary's computer starts to go haywire, typing gibberish... you note the subtle scent of burnt wire and see a small bit of light fading in his tower... I laugh and giggle and generally look guilty, though there's no 'way' I could have actually done something... that THEY know anyway... I get up and walk over, still slightly snorting and giggling. "can we go now?" I ask, annoyance clear in my tone, despite my enjoyment of a well pulled sabotage... "I want to go eat..." I lean in close enough no else can hear me. "Then... i'm going to fuck you so hard you'll howl." I kiss your neck, a gentle nip of my canines sending a surprising tingle and wave of heat through you.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games