Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:52 am

I moan and yiff, shocked but even more pleased as I latch onto your mouth and grope your breast as my own fingers push inside you, three of them fanning and spreading you open wide.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:59 am

Moaning and rolling my hips against your invading fingers, I skillfully narrow down and find your sweet spot. Rather then just playing with it hard and fast, I instead circle and tease it, humming into the kiss as I grope a breast, though soon I break the kiss and say "T~Think we should just get the rest of our clothes off... hehe, their getting in the way of our fun~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:19 am

I growl and moan at the teasing, panting by the time you break our kiss... "mmmmurrrrrr" I reply, my foot hooking your waistline as I start to slip off your clothes, my hand only pausing its teasing and toying with you to free the trapped garment...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:20 am

Relieving you of your own remaining clothes takes a moment... but once I do have you as nude as I, I pounce, pushing you onto your back as I kiss you eagerly, my finger now pressing and thrusting into your g-spot hard and fast as I pinched at a nipple.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:09 am

I yelp and yowl, squirming and moaning as your sudden reversal coupled with the sexual assault sending me into a bit of a feral frenzy of pleasure and lust for a few moments...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:13 am

I work to keep the advantage, enjoying swapping places as I moan and toy with your body, sliding a third finger into your snatch as I grin and lustfully purr out "MMhm... Lili... Anna... both or one... all mine~<3"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 am

I moan and, panting, nod obediently... neither Anna nor Lili were really home right now, just a horny happy lust drunk foxy happily letting her mate play with her. "Y-yiiih. Yifff"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 am

Not fully aware of that yet but not sure if I would mind, I simply moan and begin working to push you over the edge, figuring we can get to the next good part after I've gotten you to cum.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:51 am

a few seconds later I loose a lusty howl as I do just that, my eyes going crossed for a moment as my tongue lolls out... I buck my hips wildly into your hungry face as my nails rip into the seat beneath me... I twitch a bit as aftershocks of pleasure rock me...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 am

I giggle, contemplating pulling out the small purse of naughty toys beneath my seat... but hold that off as I flip over, waving my curvy ass and slit before your face as I start to clean up your juices that have splattered your legs.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:56 am

I moan and shove my muzzle into your damp pussy, pushing my tongue deep inside you as I nuzzle and poke around inside you to find your G-spot... my own pussy continues to provide plenty of juice and taste for you to lap at as one of my tails swipes a long slender dildo from you and shoves it inside your ass...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:34 am

"Ooohhh... s~so you found m~my stash!~" I moaned out as the dildo slid into my ass, my hand now reaching out to grab the bag and slide some anal beads into your own as I move my lips to your clit, surrounding it and sucking on it as I purr deeply.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:40 am

I shudder and moan into your cunt as I gently move the toy in and out...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:49 am

Retrieving the Anal beads, I get them nice and slicked up before slowly working them into you as I moan some more into your own cunt as I return to attacking your G-spot, though I myself am increasingly drawing closer to climax.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:18 am

I yip loudly with each popping bead, bucking my hips into your face as I thrash about... my hand rams the toy in and out faster and faster as I moan and lick at your G-spot...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:11 pm

The ramming of the toy in my ass is enough that, combined with your eager, lustful efforts I soon cum, coating your face with my feminine juices even as I begin to seesaw the beads in and out of your lewd rear.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:20 pm

I moan and smile, lapping my face and your soaked cunt... "mmmmmm" I moan, twitching at the further stimulation.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:38 pm

"Mmhm... come on now... you need to cum now too so we can play with my double ended one~" I tease as I start dragging the beads in and out even faster.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:06 pm

yiifff yiyiffff" I pant and yelp, aroused and in pleasure... but unable to cum as i'm still too needy... I moan and pant as I squirm about, my ass clenching the anal beads as my cunt drips and drools femcum needily...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Shaking my head in amusement, I roll you off for a moment, pulling the dildo from my ass and pressing the bottom. It begins to vibrate, and I stuff it into your cunt as I say "Give me just a sec Anna dearie!~" I then start fishing about for the double ended dragon dildo I had in that purse... that would be a great way to end the evening.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games