Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:05 pm

I shove one in your mouth as you ask, nomming one myself with a goofy smile... at least Lili seemed some what more fun loving nowdays... despite the menacing undertones and lustful everything... I gulp it down... "Not bad at all..." I say, looking at the leaving bunny girl's ass swaying... with a chuckle...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:27 am

I squeak at that, giving you a bit of a pout even as I chew. "C~Could have warned me..." I mumbled as I worked on it, enjoying the taste of it as I washed the greasy meatchunk down with some malt shake.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:58 am

I smirk... "Anna would have... but I'm not Anna..." I say snarkily as I keep eating...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:49 am

I harrumphed at that ad I bit into my food. "Your part Anna just as shes part Lili... youd both not be whole without the other... and I'd have a less interesting mate too." I then leaned over, giving you two pecks, one to each side of your face. "A kiss fir each of you."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:47 pm

I giggle and smile... "You're something else... I'm glad I caught you." I say with a wink as I continue to eat...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:37 am

"Hey, so are you~" I say with a bit of playful snark as I go back to gently running my hand over your tails, less sensual caressing and more relaxed petting as we eat our meals together. The food is quite delicious and we're both full by the time we're done. Once your ready, I go ahead and turn the car back on, and drive us over to the cliff perch with the wonderful view. The moon is high overhead, it's light causing the nearby lake to glitter beautifully. It seems this night we're the only ones up here.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:18 am

I murr and look over at you, a strange hunger in my eyes as I lick my lips... "mmmmmmmmmmm, such a pretty sight..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:31 am

I smirk a bit, motioning to the backseats as I say "There'll be more room back there for any fun you have in mind love~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 am

I grab and flat out toss you into the back seat, pouncing atop you with a happy growl as I plant a lewd kiss on your lips...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:11 am

I let out a yelp, unable to keep you at bay or really compose myself from the surprise, though as you kiss me I find myself not caring as I eagerly return it, my hands snaking down to give your rear some playful smacks before kneading at them, our chests rubbing against one another.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:33 am

One of my hands slips down and grabs your ass cheek, the other grappling your tail and tugging it controllingly... "mmmmrrrrrrrr, my lovely.... MINE!" I growl, my tone possessive and lusty... I ick my lips as I pull you back into a kiss and moan, the dampness of my arousal telling all...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:34 pm

I moaned as you tugged at my tail, my grip on your ass remaining but growing meeker and gentler, especially as I hear your lusty and possessive growl. I moan into the kiss just as eagerly as you, rubbing my body against yours as I softly move my hands to stroking at your tails again.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:05 am

A moan slips from me as I run my body along you, teasing your ass and tail as I slide down and nip your neck, then slide down and tug at your shirt with my teeth...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 pm

"H~Hey... I~I can take that off if you just give me a second~" I pout and whine a bit, not wanting to possibly see my shirt get holes or torn from a very lusty and eager foxy.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:27 pm

I pull your shirt off of you, not tearing it apart despite holding it in my teeth, I smile as I show it off like a prize, before licking my real prize, your exposed breasts... wait where did your bra go? that question is soon answered by my tail dancing about holding it as the others start to tease over your body...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:12 am

I squeaked playfully as you snuck my bra off like that, my own hands moving to at least relieve you of your shirt. My own tail starts to tease and tickle at the middle of your back, my nipples hardening under your efforts and my own panties starting to cling to my form as they dampened further.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:47 am

An approving rumble escapes my throat as I nip and suckle your breasts, back and forth in equal manner... I look up at you, my lips encircling your engorged nipple and purr at you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:07 am

Lusty mewls are what you hear coming forth from me as I move my other hand down beneath your clothes, deciding I needed to make you feel at least as good as you were making me feel as I began to softly stroke and circle around your lower lips.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:41 pm

A happy moan of pleasure vibrates your nipples as I gently hump against your hand, my own having slipped into your clothes to mirror your movements.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:58 am

For a little bit, I simply continue to stroke and tease at your lower lips as my other hand wanders up and down your side, giving your ass and breasts squeeze every so often as I claim kisses from you. However, I soon slide two fingers into your cunt, my fingers quickly feeling about for your G-spot. I wanted to hear you squealing in pleasure.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games