Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 am

I pull you into a kiss, my eyes closing... but when I open them they're almost luminescent... "we'll be fine... its only the first week..." I assure you, and for some reason you're starting to agree with me...
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:18 am

I waver a bit, but I shake my head to get those feelings out of me. "N~No... N~no we won't... t~this isn't high school Anna... we... w~we have to go to classes." My head felt funny, but this time I was a bit more determined. We needed to get back to being normal people at college again after the weird magic stuff had happened.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:47 am

I smile... "Its just a week... come oonnnnnnnn, lets just enjoy ourselves while we can... my treat..." I say, one of my tails slithering up your pussy stealthily...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:51 am

While the tail isn't wiggling openly or anything, I still feel it and shake my head. "No... w~we've already enjoyed ourselves plenty. Besides, we can have more fun like that on the weekend."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:53 am

"mmm, why not now?" I ask, batting my eyes.. "what's wrong with now?"

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 am

Reaching out and running a hand soothingly through your hair, the image of a soft snow storm popping into my head again, I say "Because we need to be responsible adults... we've already missed three days. We shouldn't have missed one. We both came here to college to learn and have fun. We've had lots of fun so far... now we need to go do the learning part."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:22 am

My eyes go half lidded drunkenly... "mmmm, but... I want... mmmmm... ok..." I say, the glow leaving my eyes...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

Smiling, I lean in and kiss your nose, a soft, more intimate thing then a sexual one. "Don't worry- College isn't like High School. We can probably easily make up the classes we missed, which probably wasn't many, and then tonight maybe we can check out the area around the school, see if there's a nice restaurant to go to for a romantic dinner... and end it with a good hour or two romp in our beds~"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:28 am

I nod, smiling... "sounds... goooood" I say, though you sense a black flame mixed within the calming ones that have come to symbolize my magic...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:31 am

I hum at that, but focus on a bright, fresh fallen snow image that was serene and peaceful as I give you another kiss and then move to get showered up, dressed, and to head off to my own classes. I was eager to get things going, and the fact that'd we'd missed the classes these first three days just gave me more energy to make up for that.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:33 am

I follow suit, attending my classes... though I'm only half there, my mind wandering hither and tither as various 'odd' occurrences, all small harmless things, happen through out the school and day...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:27 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Decided to do a roll for your classes-... lol, you got a natural 20. You can do a roll for how well I did if you like

Despite not being entirely there, you find yourself drinking in both the lessons for that fourth day of class, and easily drinking in the stuff you'd missed. It was almost as if you somehow had been there and just had to recollect it all. Your classes go by smoothly despite those odd occurances, and soon its the afternoon. You know that I still have another two classes that each last half an hour, so you have about an hour to yourself.

You could start asking around, see if any of the senior students or faculty know of any interesting places off campus to go for some fun or a bite to eat, or you could relax... the next hour was entirely yours to do with it as you wished.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:41 pm

I giggle, walking through the commons and listening about for anyone talking about great date spots... I also have a bit of 'fun' by messing with this or that from afar... I giggle and walk up to a cute doe... "Hi, i'm taking my mate on a date... would a cute deer like yourself happen to know a perfect spot?" I ask, slipping a cute pun in with a wink...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:18 pm

The doe in question eeps and blushes, looking shyly at you as she begins to shake her head, then pauses and says "W~Well... C~Comet Point C~Cafe's supposed to be a good place for friends to go hang out... a~and I've heard some people have dates there, since there's a cliff that gives a view of Lake Mascaraed and the woods around it."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:37 pm

I look at her curiously. "did I startle you..." I smile... "Thank you..."

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:27 pm

She nods a bit, though she adds "I~It's a rather odd thing to just c~come up and ask someone advice for a date."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm a rather odd thing, lovely..." I say, smiling, before giving her a fleeting kiss on her cheek and running off... my tails dancing and bouncing along...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:19 pm

She squeaked at that, even as you headed on off. Now you had an idea, or at least one idea to work on. All you had to do was find something to occupy your time until I was done with my classes.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:33 am

I spend the rest of my alone time meddling with... anything I could possibly meddle in

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:43 am

You eventually find yourself toying with some folks who are doing class work out in the grass, seeming to have decided to both enjoy the wonderful weather and get their homework done at the same time. Every so often, you'd cause a page to fly off a bit, forcing them to make a mad dash so they don't lose it.

Soon enough, you see me, walking back towards our dorm and talking with some other folks, most of whom peel off and start heading for the other dorms, though a slightly shorter minx girl sticks around and continues talking to me.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games