Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:18 pm

PC's:

Today was a wonderful, glorious day. You'd been accepted into Rivervale University, a very prestigious university located in the countryside. It was big, had a beautiful campus, and had great programs for any path one wanted to take their higher education. That you had done well enough in school that they had enrolled you in their scholarship program had relieved a great burden on you and your family.

Your mother had driven you here, your stuff in the back of the van. She glanced over to you and the map you had in your hand. "Which dorm is yours again?" According to the paperwork you had sitting in your lap as well, it appeared to be East Hall, which also mentioned you'd be sharing a room with someone, another freshman.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This map is just being used as a guideline- I'll probably be making my own sometime over the next few days. If I don't, feel free to poke and prod me til I do :p

http://www.uindy.edu/images/Campus_Map_2009.gif
Kuragari

Re: Roomies [AnnaxKura]

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:24 pm

"should beeeeee... that big one right there..." I say, pointing over at the East hall... after pulling up I get out. "I'll come back and get my stuff, i'm gonna check out my room..." I yell over my shoulder as I run toward the building... "my wad of floofy tails bobbing behind me, in stark contrast to the black graphic t-shirt and slacks i'm wearing... following the paperwork in my hands as I walk into the building... stumbling through the halls to what SHOULD be my new room... and my roommate's.. "uuugh. I can't stand sharing..." I grumble as I open the door.
for lack of a better signature;

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:37 pm

East Hall is three stories tall, and your room is 212. You see a few other students, freshman like you and upperclassmen. Some wave at you, others focus on their own efforts to finish moving things in. This dorm seems to mostly be women, but it is co-ed. Reaching the door to your dorm room, you hear some music playing, some sort of pop music of some kind. Of course, what you find inside is a snow leopard whose bent over, a cute heart shaped ass hugged currently by yoga pants and wearing only a tank-top as she ruffles through it.

"Oh darnit, did I not pack it?" She mutters to herself, not noticing you'd opened the door as her tail swishes about.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

will switch to first person next post
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 pm

"oh, hi..." I say, hoping the music had drowned out my mutterings... my sibling had hassled me and riled me up over leaving her... along with having to leave my friends... I was not in the mood for people... "you're my roommate?" I ask, standing awkwardly at the doorway... my tails taking up all the space around me. "I didn't expect a snowy..." I say, accidently letting my kin's common slightly rude phrasing to slip out.

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:50 pm

"Hmm?" I ask as I turn around, purple eyes looking to you before a friendly smile spread across my face. "Oh hey there! You must be the girl I'm rooming with!" I skip over a bit, extending a hand as I said "Name's Madeline Winters. Been here two days already, so if you need any help unpacking or getting to know campus I can help a bit!" If I noticed your phrasing, I didn't say anything as my ears gave some inquisitive twitches in your direction.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:57 pm

"h-hi..." I take your hand nervously. "I'm Annalese Kimly... Anna... call me Anna..." my ears flatten a bit, the fact i'm rather shy obvious. "My mom has the van outside... my stuffs out there..." I say, wishing that I could just hide in my over-long tails and vanish... like I believed when I was a kit. "I.... i'm gonna go get my stuff..." with that I pivot and bolt, my long fluffy tails lingering behind longer than you'd expect from a normal foxkin, never having met and only heard of the 'many tailed foxkin from the east and south...'

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:00 pm

I tilt my head to the side a bit after you leave, watching the space where you'd been for a moment before shrugging and following you out. You of course made it outside first, your mother having already got some things out of the fan and blushing a bit as she gets the occasional bit of attention from some of the guys (and a few girls) passing by. "Oh good, so you found your room? Meet your roomate, or is she not here yet?" She asked as she took a moment to rest a bit, her own tails relaxed and flowing with the soft breeze blowing through campus.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:06 pm

"yes... and she's a snowy..." i say with a 'please save me' expression. "this place is so weird... its nice and the people seem okay... but it's so strange..." I don't mention the odd flutter I felt when seeing and meeting you, that being the most unnerving part... WHAT WAS THAT FEELING?

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 pm

"Oh, a Snow Leopard? Well, that'll be a unique experience for you." She says as she pulls you in for a hug, your face ending up briefly in the crook of her neck as she nuzzles your ears soothingly. "I know your used to our kind and the one tailed foxes and wolves... but getting to know other species is good for you." She catches sight of me as I walk on out, smiling a bit as she adds "And if she's the snowy who just walked out, she's quite a cute one too mmhm." There's a slight teasing tone to her voice as she pulls back and gives you a bit of a mischievous look.

I in the meantime come up, giving you some space as I say "Hey Anna! You didn't say I couldn't come help, so here I am! What would you like me to grab first?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:13 pm

I sigh and snuggle into my mom's embrace, her warmth familiar and soothing... "m-mooom..." I grumble at her quip about you being cute, before you surprise me... I yelp and instinctively hide in my tails when you startle me by walking up...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:20 pm

I give an apologetic look as your mother chuckles and ruffles your hair. "You dearie need to calm down... and you must be my daughters Roomate?" I nod my head, smiling and extending a hand. She takes it and we shake for a moment before she points to one of your boxes of clothes. Nodding, I pick it up and head on back for our room, while your mother rubs your back and says "You really need to relax Anna, you keep this up and you might give the wrong impression."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:26 pm

I slump a bit... sighing and nodding as I pick up a couple boxes of my stuff... I walk inside, keeping my tails close and nearly wrapped around me like a shield... my frayed nerves and shyness overpowering common sense... I commence with the same routine, dropping my boxes here and there in the room, then going back for more...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:32 pm

I don't say much, doing my best to give you some space to wind down and relax a bit. I do make some small talk with your mother who once the car is unloaded begins helping as well. Soon enough, most of your stuff is in the room and your mother is helping you unpack as I come up to you and say "You two can stay up here, I'll grab the rest of your things."

Your mother comes over to you, humming a bit as she softly strokes one of your tails. "Feeling any better? I know you've been listening, even if you perhaps haven't paid much attention." She smiles as she says "She seems nice, reminds me of a few of your friends back home. A bit more calm then some of them, but I think you could do with some chilling." She giggles at that as she recalls what I am alongside my last name, lookign to you and hoping the humor would help you relax a bit and loosen up.
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:38 pm

I giggle, despite myself, and smile at her... "moooooom, juust cause we're tricksters... doesn't mean we HAVE to make ALL the bad jokes..." I groan, hugging her and coiling my tails through hers... my odd count of 7, more than anyone else in my whole hometown, overwhelming her 5. "I'll miss everyone... but i'll do my best... Keep Lili out of trouble..." I say, breaking the hug as I hear you coming back. "bye mom..." I say, sitting on my bed and flopping back, my tails splayed all over my bed... each one's length a little longer than 1 and a half my own length...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:45 pm

She chuckles, shrugging her shoulders as her eyes twinkle with mischief. Her own tails rub and caress softly at you as yours intertwine. She does give you a pointed look when you bring up Lili, adding "Do make sure to let your friend know about your other half. The school knows about your having a second personality, but if your going to be sharing a room with her you should let her know." She helps finish with some of the unpacking, then gives you a final hug and a kiss to the forehead. "I know you'll do fine. Do have fun, and remember, just because you've got two days before your first classes doesn't mean you can slack off."

That's right, today was Tuesday... classes started on Friday. At any rate, as you flop on your bed, I come in, carrying the last two boxes as I set them down next to the pile of other ones you hadn't gotten to yet, bending over slightly in the process and again giving you the sight of my ass in the form fitting yoga pants.

"Phew, well, guess that was more fun and productive for today then the yoga." I say as I move to close the door, flashing you a smile as I say "Your mom told me it might be a bit before your fully relaxed. If you'd like, I can head out for a bit and give you some space, or I can stick around and help you unpack. Either's good."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:48 pm

"I... I think... i'd like... you to stay." I say with a sigh. "aren't those yoga pants hot? with the fur?" I ask, genuinely curious, considering my generally thin fur save my tails... "what classes are you here for?

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:01 pm

"A little bit, but they help me lose some water weight faster." I say, moving over to my set of drawers and pulling out a pair of shorts, beginning to peel the yoga pants off and revealing a set of sky blue panties beneath them. "As for classes, well, I'm doing a major in Music and a minor in teaching and Drama. I want to become a teacher back in my hometown and share the same love of plays and music some of my favorite teachers inspired in me."

Slipping on the shorts, which are about as form fitting, I ask "What about you?"
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:07 pm

"lose weight? so that's not just floof???" I ask, blushing as you pull down your pants... I manage to stifle a moan to silence with a strained. "major in ancient histories and theoretical science..." hopefully my blush will will be confused for my nerdiness and not my growing fluster at you... I decide to hide my face under a tail instead of being subject to your more and more obvious beauty. "i dunno if we'll have classes together... but... my mom wants me to make friends..." I say as an excuse for me to become closer to you out of the attraction I oddly feel for you...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 pm

"Some of it is. Some of it's water weight... I lead a rather active life and tend to get thirsty quick. So I drink alot of water." I explain, listening and ooohing at what your studying. "Wow, that sounds pretty cool. Most of the other students here are majoring in some of the expected stuff. Science, engineering, law or medicine, that sort of thing. But thankfully, this place has all kinds of programs so folks like us don't have to follow the norm if we don't want to."

At the mention of sharing classes, I hum a bit as I say "Well, all the grades have a few basic shared classes, part of some Core Education program of theirs to give a rounded and more varied learning enviornment. So we might share a few after all." I then get up and sit by you, pulling you into a hug as I add "And your mom's got some good advice! Friends are always a good thing to have, the more the merrier! I'm hoping we'll get to be good friends myself, I'd really rather get along with my first roomate then not."
Kuragari

Postby AnnaKimly » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 pm

"I like science... and the ancient histories... is kind of expected of me." I say, my tails flicking slightly... I eep as you grab and hug me, my whole body thrumming with an odd pleasure at your soft touch. "I hope so too..." I say, burying my face in the hug to keep from moaning... I always had had a small issue with my arousal, especially since I hit maturity, and in this close you were as intoxicating as drugs... the only problem; how would you react to my two BIG secrets...

my paypal dead....
AnnaKimly

Next

Return to Private Games