Waifu Weirdness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Waifu Weirdness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:19 am

She seemed to enjoy it as much as you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Shuddering and drinking in the images and the subliminal messages, I found myself letting out a girly moan at several points, sometimes of my own volition, and other times encouraged by the video itself.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:45 pm

You heard your lover giggle "Now What are you~?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:28 am

"I~I'm... I~I'm a g~girl in a~a guy's body... I~I'm a n~naughty, h~horny S~Sissy bitch!" I squeaked out as I felt her cock throb mightily within my depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:35 am

It seemed To get even bigger, harder and hotter at your words as she kissed you and eagerly began pounding your asshole like a beast in rut.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:25 pm

I moaned and squealed into the kiss, my ass accepting her cock eagerly as the words and images of the video helped my body adapt to the situation much better then I would have otherwise. My own cock was hard but unable to properly cum with the vibrating beads in it, but that only made it all the more pleasureable as she soon gave me a proper anal orgasm, which was the best way for a sissy slut to cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Soon she was Lifting you up and slamming you down making you feel like nothing but her personal sex toy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:01 pm

That feeling itself, along with the pleasure of her fucking, made me moan and squeal, the sounds coming from me sounding girlier by the second as I panted, my tongue starting to lull out. My cock felt like it was going to explode, and my mind melt from the fucking following that sexy arousal inducing video we'd just watched. "G~Gonna, g~gonna go c~crazy Mistress!" I shrieked out as I came from my ass again, my backdoor wrapping tightly around her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 am

She Laughed happily and tugged at your nipples as she slammed you down one last time and began filling you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:18 pm

I came hard once more, this time the force of it managing to push the beads out a bit as some cum seeped out, my eyes rolling up as I gurgled in total ecstasy and pleasure. My ass sealed around her like a vicegrip as I let my naughty boipussy suck up every drop it could.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:43 pm

She Nuzzled your neck "I Love you." She murmured softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 am

I panted, nodding my head and working to regain my breath. Once I did I replied "I~I love you too... s~shoo much."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:42 am

She hummed and squeezed your balls while rubbing her tip against your P-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 pm

I shuddered at that and squirmed some, my balls twitching and churning as some cum leaks from my tip again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 am

She giggled "Who's a Little Cum addict but slut~?" She purred teasingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:21 pm

"I~I am? I~I think? H~Haven't h~had lots of cu~cum yet to get addicted to." I said with a bit of a giggle, my head feeling funny but in a very good way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:40 pm

She giggled as Well "Oh~ not even all the cum in your ass~Pussy~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:13 am

Giggling, I gave a few bounces myself, moaning long and lewdly as I said "T~Think I need lots more in both holes to get addicted to it heheh~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

We can start bringing this one to an end :) It was fun *huggles
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 am

You continued like this for a while, not even that long, but slowly the constant pleasure and constant Messages though the days, as well as your wife constantly training you you soon found that you truly believed you were a girl, your mind numb to all but your wife's love, and your love for her in turn, you found yourself happier here than ever before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:42 am

I giggled as I bounced upon her cock one day, my ass turned into a perfect pussy for her. I giggled and played with her breasts, feeling up my own slowly budding pair. "A~Am I still going to that party with you tonight honey? I~I'm not sure about playing with anyone other then you~"

She'd told me this was going to be a special party- one to cement the truth of who I was forever and ever. She'd said it was going to be lots of fun, and that I'd get to play with other people. And then she'd fuck me silly the rest of the night.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games