Waifu Weirdness(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Waifu Weirdness(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:00 pm

She hummed "All the More Reason to give you a pussy, Men are disgusting."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:08 pm

I did manage "B~But... b~but you have a cock?" as I squimred more in her grip, my cock leaking pre as I found my arousal rising and my cock starting to harden just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:10 pm

She Squeezed you balls a little more humming "Unlike you I Can't get rid of my Cock and Balls, Futas who do tend to go insane from hormone imbalances, But since you're a guy we can change you safely."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:53 pm

"W~Wouldn't... w~wouldn't it be more mean t~to deny me from f~fully becoming a woman?" I asked after a moment, even as my eyes told that I knew that choice wasn't in my hands. It was at best, a desperate attempt to appeal to her dislike of men.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:00 pm

She Hummed "I'd do that with most men, But, You're mine, So I gotta make you better than others."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:40 pm

I shuddered and whimpered, but after a time nodded my head in submission. I could hear it and see it in her eyes... I was hers... she was indeed my perfect waifu, but that didn't make her any less scary sexy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:48 am

Her Hand Blurred as She Jacked you off "Good Girl~" She purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 pm

Hearing her call me that made me shiver even more then I already was as her hand worked up and down my throbbing rod, pre leaking out freely
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:20 am

She Grinned and Pushed a Finger a little into your tip while she also teased your balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:08 am

I gasped, back arching and hips thrusting as a strangled, gurgled noise of pleasure and some pain escaped my lips. My eyes rolled up into my head a bit at that as my cock and balls quaked, a part of me wanting to cum then and there but not yet ready to do so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:31 am

She Seemed to be testing how much her finger could go inside.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:36 am

She was able to get about a third of her finger in before I began to whimper in pain alone now, it starting to stretch and hurt more then any sort of weird pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:44 am

She Pulled back and hummed "Well~ I know what to use now." She murmured turning away to rumage through a drawer she grabbed a toy and calmly slid it into your cock slit, Odd Bumps along it made it feel like beads for your cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:57 am

I basked and took the reprieve for what it was worth, before gurgling and bucking my hips again as she inserted that strange toy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:59 am

She Then Clamped it tight around your cock head before then setting it to vibrate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 am

My eyes rolled up into my head at that point, back arching as I writhed in pleasure. T~This was insane and crazy and felt weird but good but a little uncomfortable but good!~ I was soon moaning, almost like a woman as I bucked and twitched from it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:16 am

She Giggled and locked it before leaving "Have fun~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:25 am

I panted, slumping to the bed and unable to do much else for a while, being forced to get used to the strange pleasures and sensations until I could manage to stand and walk a bit... assuming, of course, she hadn't meant something else more ominous by that statement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:27 am

Standing up you managed to see she left a Chest full of sex toys open.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:54 am

That made me blush, but at the current moment I was more wanting to try and figure out where I was- I didn't recognize this place after all, so might as well try and figure out what was going on- had I really been given the waifu and situation I'd asked, and secretly wanted?
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games